Author Topic: Ron Paul Supporter on Youtube  (Read 1360 times)

Moshe92

Ron Paul Supporter on Youtube
« on: March 15, 2009, 09:09:35 PM »
Recently, a Ron Paul supporter left a comment on one of my videos. In the comment, he wrote, "the zionist regime has f*cked up policies towards the Palestinians." I responded to him and also left a comment on his channel calling Ron Paul a pro-Muslim Nazi. He private messaged me a bunch of questions. Here are his questions and my response.

his questions:

I'd like to the following questions.

1) Why do you think Ron Paul's a pro-muslim Nazi?

2) Are you for or against the Iraq War?

3) Have you ever heard of or read of the potential reasons why 9/11 may have happened?

4) Are you for or against New World Order?

5) Are you willing to sacrifice liberty for security?

6) Have you ever heard of the NAFTA Superhighway which strips away the nations sovereignty?

and finally...

7) Are you really that stupid or just plain arrogant?

my response:

1) I think Ron Paul is a pro-Muslim Nazi because he does not care about the Arab enemies of the U.S., and he hates Israel. He is also supported by most neo-Nazis. All Ron Paul supporters I have seen on the internet either sympathize with the Muslims, hate Israel, or are neo-Nazis.

2) I am against the Iraq war because Iran is the real threat. I would also like to add that I oppose American foreign aid to Israel because Israel does not need it and would be less inclined to give in to American pressure if it did not receive aid from America.

3) 9/11 happened because Islam is a Nazi death cult which teaches its followers to commit acts similar to the 9/11 terrorist attacks.

4) I am against the New World Order. However, I think that Arabs and Muslims are a larger threat than the NWO people.

5) I am willing to sacrafice liberty for security because we cannot have liberty if we are not safe in the first place.

6) I have heard of that, but it is just a myth.

7) I am neither stupid nor arrogant.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: Ron Paul Supporter on Youtube
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2009, 10:36:10 PM »
Good job!

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2009, 10:48:29 PM »
what's this guy channel anyway?  I cannot stand Ron Pinochio Paul supporters.  There always like Ron Paul with do this or Ron Paul is the only one who will do that which is almost never true.  Have you seen the guy in debates?  He cant even debate.  It's like they never question what the guy is going to do.  I'm not even sure that anti illegal immigrant advocates even know that he ran on open borders as a libertarian in 1988.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Moshe92

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2009, 10:57:44 PM »
what's this guy channel anyway?  I cannot stand Ron Pinochio Paul supporters.  There always like Ron Paul with do this or Ron Paul is the only one who will do that which is almost never true.  Have you seen the guy in debates?  He cant even debate.  It's like they never question what the guy is going to do.  I'm not even sure that anti illegal immigrant advocates even know that he ran on open borders as a libertarian in 1988.

That guy left a comment on my youtube video about "paleoconservatives." He sent me another private message where he said that his dream presidential ticket would be Ron Paul and Dennis Kucinich. Dennis Kucinich is an extreme leftist. Ron Paul supporters are definitely not right wing.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2009, 11:02:56 PM »

That guy left a comment on my youtube video about "paleoconservatives." He sent me another private message where he said that his dream presidential ticket would be Ron Paul and Dennis Kucinich. Dennis Kucinich is an extreme leftist. Ron Paul supporters are definitely not right wing.

I cant stand that 4 foot 4 weasel Kucinich even though his wife is pretty fine.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2009, 11:20:03 PM »
I think you gave PERFECT answer Moshe!  :clap:
I just hope they SINK into his brain dead head.
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2009, 12:00:51 AM »
Ron Paul has is a hypocrite and a fossil and I cant wait to see him dead.  (I hope Shlomo doesnt get mad for me saying this HAHAHAH)

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2009, 04:36:02 AM »
The only thing with some Ron Paul supporters is that many of the followers are uneducated and are just looking for something different.  The hard core supporters and Ron Paul are anti-semites and NWO nuts.  There are other people who are just desperate for something different and some of them turned to Ron Paul.  I didn't even know that he was anti-Israel or supported by StørmFrønt until I came to JTF.  The information is just not discussed in the mainstream media.  I think we should educate the casual Ron Paul supporters to what that movement really is and where it came from.  I looked into the Ron Paul campaign further only after hearing what JTF said.  I just think we  shouldn't jump on the people who don't know much about politics and like Ron Paul because they think he's different.  I've met some people who like Ron Paul and don't even know where Israel is on the map.  Some people never have been educated about anything and I think some people should be approached with reason before they are called anti-semites.  For the hard core Paulites, if the shoe fits then they should wear it.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2009, 03:58:00 PM »
You are so correct!!!  The same could be said for Obamabot's

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2009, 05:00:45 PM »
SaveTheWest is right. The two groups of followers are almost identical. Archie Wiseman (yimach schmo vezichro) was a huge fan of both Obama and Ron Paul.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2009, 05:04:30 PM »
Oh man you should have seen the threatening comments I left on Archie's channel when he subscribed to me and tried to be my friend.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2009, 04:40:24 AM »
SaveTheWest is right. The two groups of followers are almost identical. Archie Wiseman (yimach schmo vezichro) was a huge fan of both Obama and Ron Paul.

Who is Archie? 

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2009, 02:45:59 PM »

Who is Archie? 

I think he is some kind of peace now supporter.

Offline Kylefromomaha

• Full JTFer
« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2009, 04:08:57 PM »
I am willing to sacrafice liberty for security because we cannot have liberty if we are not safe in the first place.

Really? Then you would no longer have either of them. The government would be in charge and become the new terrorist once the current terrorists are done for. The reason we have all the problems we have in America is because of that. We want government to be our caretaker and so we lose our liberty. Now the government wont take care of us right and so now we don't have saftey OR liberty.

Moshe92

« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2009, 04:12:07 PM »
I am willing to sacrafice liberty for security because we cannot have liberty if we are not safe in the first place.

Really? Then you would no longer have either of them. The government would be in charge and become the new terrorist once the current terrorists are done for. The reason we have all the problems we have in America is because of that. We want government to be our caretaker and so we lose our liberty. Now the government wont take care of us right and so now we don't have saftey OR liberty.

Obviously I want liberty and security, but I think being safe comes before everything else.