Author Topic: Iran ignored the shvratza cholera's message  (Read 495 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Iran ignored the shvratza cholera's message
« on: March 20, 2009, 08:35:28 AM »
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,509915,00.html   

Iran's Leadership Ignores Obama Outreach, Says World Powers Cannot Block Nuclear Program

Friday, March 20, 2009

TEHRAN, Iran —  Iran's supreme leader said Friday that world powers had been persuaded they could not block Iran's nuclear progress — making no mention of a new-year's message sent by President Obama to his country, Reuters reported.

Neither Ayatollah Ali Khamenei nor Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad noted Obama's attempt to make a "new beginning" with their country in recorded messages they issued to mark the Iranian New Year.

Obama released the video Friday to coincide with the Iranian festival of Nowruz, which marks the arrival of spring. In the video, Obama says the U.S. is prepared to end the strained relations if Tehran tones down its combative rhetoric.

"This process will not be advanced by threats. We seek instead engagement that is honest and grounded in mutual respect," Obama said.

A press adviser to Iran's president downplayed the video, saying "minor changes will not end the differences."

Ali Akbar Javanfekr told the Iranian state-run English-language Press TV satellite station that Iran will never forget U.S. meddling in Tehran's affairs. The two countries broke off relations after the 1979 Islamic revolution.

The Associated Press contributed to this report.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Iran ignored the shvratza cholera's message
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2009, 09:33:53 AM »
Wow, they are too dumb to even practice takiya. Thankfully, we have enemies that are stupid. Lets hope the Israeli army takes care of the problem immediately because their is even less of a chance that the shvartza will bomb his muslim nazi bretheren.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2009, 09:51:00 AM »
Mord,

I saw this a little bit earlier this morning and it had been reported that Iran's response was that they expect action not words from the new U.S. President.

Now we all have complete and full confirmation that Obama is a complete and utter fool.
This inept President really thinks that he is going to be able to sit down, maybe over some mint tea and crumpets, and have a viable dialogue with Ahmadinejad.

Personally, I hope that Iran continues to ignore him and not engage in any sort of dialogue with Obama.  
I think in the long run, that sitting down with Iran, acknowledging, and/or legitimizing  their government would end up being extremely dangerous for the U.S.A...

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2009, 04:24:23 PM »
Wow, they are too dumb to even practice takiya. Thankfully, we have enemies that are stupid. Lets hope the Israeli army takes care of the problem immediately because their is even less of a chance that the shvartza will bomb his muslim nazi bretheren.

I know, I  :::D that so many are too dumb to even practice taqiyya.
But then again, on this side we have self-hating mental cases who are INCAPABLE of telling the TRUTH because the truth is not politically correct.

So they are too stupid to deceive, and the West is too "sensitive" to tell the truth.
If it weren't so sad I would laugh.
oh, why not.
 :::D :::D :::D
aka Someone Else