Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday March 29, 2009  (Read 10792 times)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Ask JTF for Sunday March 29, 2009
« on: March 21, 2009, 07:20:19 PM »
 Dear Chaim, do you think Saudi Arabia's huge oil supply will  eventually dry up?

Also do you think Bill Clinton's heart attack during the summer of 2004 was a punishment from God for pressuring Israel?
« Last Edit: March 25, 2009, 06:52:37 PM by YimachShemotoIslam »
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Ask JTF for March 29, 2009
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2009, 07:23:26 PM »
Brother Chaim,

Would you favor offering Tamils compensation to leave the South Asian subcontinent? I would support this (actually I wouldn't, those Nazi Koranimals don't deserve anything besides the $1 solution), but where would they go? If they all went to Europe, the heroin-dealing, human-trafficking, mafioso Tamils would just team up with their Albanian friends and make the organized-crime situation there all the worse. In Norway, the Tamil crime situation is already out of control. Where would you ship these beasts, and their friends the Albanians, off to, Chaim?

Thank you, SerbAvenger
« Last Edit: March 27, 2009, 03:04:11 AM by Serb Avenger »

Offline Jorje15

• Full JTFer
    • Jorje15
Re: Ask JTF For March 29, 2009
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2009, 07:24:18 PM »
Dear Chaim.

Do you think we will ever become a mass movement sometime later in the up coming year? When is Pass Over during the year? More videos are comming soon in Summer of 2009! Where can I download the Hebrew videos to upload to my account? Also what do you think of the President Regan? Good news the JTF Archives is now complete 10/10 videos for the month of March. I'll upload the JTF Archives once per month. Go to http://uk.youtube.com/jorje15
« Last Edit: March 29, 2009, 09:27:03 PM by Jorje15 »

Offline Daleksfearme

• Pro JTFer
  • What is, What was, What could be. thats what I see
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday March 29, 2009
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2009, 07:48:02 PM »
Shalom

What type of Gun laws / background checks etc would you support to balance the 2nd amendment right to bear arms with the need to keep guns out of the hands of gangs, Terrorists etc?

As Always, Thank you.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2009, 01:28:40 PM by Daleksfearme »
"You must not have looked in the new dictionary for the word Genocide, Because Right next to it is a picture of me with a capton that reads...over my dead body!"

The Doctor

Moshe92

« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2009, 08:04:30 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Is there a way to free Gilad Shalit other than by releasing numerous Arab prisoners who would kill and kidnap many more Israelis?
« Last Edit: March 22, 2009, 12:07:15 PM by Moshe92 »

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2009, 01:50:46 PM »
Shalom Chaim.
What do you think is the worst thing that can happen to Israel under the Obama Administration?

Going off topic
Regarding the site of [censored site].com (the N word)

Do you see it as a positive thing that this website is posted there and exposing us to potential member
or a big negative thing because Jtf is being posted on a racist website making the entire movement seem as a racist site?

what is your opinion of the site?

« Last Edit: March 28, 2009, 10:03:04 PM by MuslimSlayer90 »

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2009, 02:19:34 PM »
I have a question, I imagine it has an evolving answer that changes frequently. Also, I am sure it has been asked so if someone doesn't mind even pointing me to a source for the answer. Here it is.....Why do so many people hate Jews?

This is an honest question with no implications. I do not hate Jews. I am a supportive Gentile.

drlmg

Offline whywhywhy

• Full JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2009, 03:07:42 PM »
Chaim what do you have to say about the rape camps of the Serbs? I am against any muslim but those camps that the Serbs founded were horrible.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2009, 04:01:55 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

What did you think about the black beast the other day who shot 4 police cops? This gorilla was convicted of raping a 12 year old girl to. I heard on the news, there were proud blacks that were talking about the African people and how they have to stand up to cops. It's interesting how blacks always cite reference to "African people", and how they have been "oppressed." The fact is these gorillas have never come up with an original idea of their own, they have always stolen and plagiarized White and Jewish ideas. The only thing the vast majority could do is peel bananas and beat drums. This is another reason why blacks have to leave for compensation and live in Africa, due to their evil culture.

G-d Bless you,

-JTFFan

« Last Edit: March 29, 2009, 05:59:11 PM by JTFFan »

Offline Kylefromomaha

• Full JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2009, 04:04:48 PM »
I and Ron Paul's biggest fan went to school at Dover High School in New Hampshire. Even though many of the students were middle class, they were a bunch of white supremacist idiots who were bolshevik leftists. I should like to mention My science teacher was also a conspiracy theorist who claimed to have photos proving the IAF does combat flights over Gaza using our planes with the star of david on them from Pease International tradeport even though its no longer a air force base.

What is your opinion of GK Chesterton. Before answering I think you should know that anti semitic quotes attributed to him were actually from his cousin. He supported Israel and stated like you have that Jews are stupid for staying in Germany while Hitler Ymach Shmo was in charge and that the holocaust was G-d's punishment for disobeying the laws of Moses.

« Last Edit: March 26, 2009, 04:15:14 PM by Kylefromomaha »

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2009, 03:46:09 AM »
Chaim,

What can be done with the bias in the media? As left as they are, the communists like Amy Goodman from Democracy Now, complain it is not far left enough and they are not heard from enough.  Are there any economic decisions such as not buying certain products or services that would help? 

Offline chicagojew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2009, 09:55:19 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

Why don't you like Ron Paul?

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2009, 10:40:21 AM »
Dear Chaim,

What do you love about America?

Thank you,

Zachor_ve_kavod.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2009, 06:10:23 PM »
Shalom chaim

Please give us your most recent experience with someone of the "third (kind) world".

Dr. Dan
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2009, 06:40:30 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Approximately 3 years ago I was watching the QPTV show and if i recall correctly, I believe you mentioned Tel Aviv would not be the ideal place for a a Jew to live and you . I do not remember the reason why you do not like that area please tell us what you think of Tel Aviv. I hear the area has gotten  much worse since 3 years ago. Evidently, you were on to something. Tell us how you knew this .. Do I remember correctly?.. speaking of Israel, Wikipedia calls Yigal Amir a  "right wing radical": , were as he was only pro Israel, I belive this needs to be changed do you?

Also, do you have an affirmative action story of the week?

Thanks so much.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2009, 06:16:12 PM by 18chai »

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2009, 10:06:12 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Are you disturbed that an Organizing for America leader Chris DeHaven said to The Birmingham News “We’re not looking for a fight. That will come later, when we have an army."?

Here's the link for the news article.

http://www.al.com/birminghamnews/stories/index.ssf?/base/news/1237709752152800.xml&coll=2
« Last Edit: March 27, 2009, 02:32:38 PM by Zionist Revolutionary »

Offline Trace

• Full JTFer
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2009, 12:19:03 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

In the city where I live, there are a lot of Muslims. Sometimes when out in public, I will see Muslim women with the full veils over their faces or, in some cases, their entire bodies. When I see them, I am filled with a desire to stop them, take them aside, and tell them that they are part of an evil religion and that they're letting themselves be used by it, and that the prophet that they worship was a vile child-rapist. I just want to lecture them about how they are letting a horrible force control their lives. Sometimes I see young Indonesian women wearing the Muslim head scarf and they are really quite beautiful, it just breaks my heart that they're involved in this sick cult. I have this intense desire to give them a piece of my mind and tell them that they should abandon it, (in a completely non-violent and non-threatening way, I should add.)

Should I act on this? Part of me feels like it is just such an easy target, and that it's somehow dishonorable to accost women this way. But the other part of me realizes that there are Christian missionaries all over town who probably approach these women and try to get them to convert to Christianity - so what is the harm in one Jew simply telling them that their religion is wrong?

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2009, 01:42:55 PM »
Shalom Chaim and Thank you as always for your hard work and answering my questions.

What is your opinion of the 30 year anniversary of the so-called "peace treaty" between Israel and Egypt that resulted in the surrender of the Sinai?

What do you think will happen to the so-called "peace treaty" with Egypt once Dictator Hosni Mubarak,yimach shmo ve-zichro, is no longer in power?
« Last Edit: March 29, 2009, 12:16:00 PM by Maimonides »
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline davinci

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2009, 02:23:15 PM »
Shalom Chaim

At lunch time during a working day I often eat my own sandwiches.

Are sandwiches healthy?

If yes can you please give us a recipe for a delicious healthy sandwich.

Kind regards

davinci
Jews make the desert bloom, Muslims make the desert boom
Allahu-snack-bar!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2009, 01:45:01 AM »
Hello Brother Chaim,

I know the Democrats are following Obama blindly. But how can they and even some Republicans sit back while he continues to send our country down a spiral that may never be fixed or not in a very long time? Every economist out there is saying "What Obama is spending we can't afford?" Where is everyone's outrage?
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2009, 10:38:18 AM »
Shalom Chaim!

How many people support Obama now in the USA?

Sin sincerely
Peter
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2009, 01:27:09 PM »
Shalom Chaim,
what is your position on the pig George Galloway not being allowed to Canada because of his views? After all, Rabbi Kahane was banned from entering Canada and I am not sure if Geert Wilders will be allowed to Canada as well? Should we support Galloway right to enter Canada?
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2009, 03:04:10 AM »
Greetings Chaim. Do you think that Barack Hussein Obama's status as a Muslim apostate might hurt his efforts to buddy up with Muslims at the expense of Israel, or do you think that Muslim foreign leaders won't care about that? One article I read said that it might be against Islamic law for Muslim guards to protect him.

Offline YESHA

• Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2009, 06:09:00 PM »
Shalom Dear Reb Chaim,

I feel strongly about this and want to say it in a diplomatic manner. Our members are producing and posting great videos up all the time and this is wonderful to see. There is one thing I'm concerned about.

Some videos, such as one with a young 12-year old taliban boy brutality beheading someone - despite it being a felllow Muslim is too horrific and shocking to be on the forum - with a video link. Even though one is warned before its is so graphicly explicit, it is disturbing and has left me traumatised and disturbed. What do you say about this Chaim.

We can know what the Islamic terror cult is all about without such video clips. I hope our members will take this on board. Also: the ability of a 13-year old to take an adults life, in such a sick way, and filed! This is just ... I have no words for how disgusting and vile it is.

Thank you,

Zev

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #24 on: March 26, 2009, 06:33:20 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

In the 1000 to 1200 years following the death of Muhammad,    what was life like for non-Muslims living in Muslim ruled countries?       I'm asking this as a general question,   as I would like you to highlight what you consider the key points.     The only parameter to the question is if you believe there were significant differences for non-Muslims in Shiite ruled countries,    compared to Sunni ruled countries.

Thanks as always,  eb22.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/