Author Topic: Quranimal from Dubai took over main German Nazi fashion company  (Read 3621 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
I hope you can understand the translation.

company take-over

Arabic investor buys Thor Steinar
Friday, 20. March 2009 18:12

The fashion brand Thor Steinar, which is very liked by rightwing extremists [Here is meant Neo Nazis], has a new owner - an Arabic company located in Dubai. After the introduction of the new investor the MediaTex GmbH [similar to Ltd.], who is distributing the Thor steinar clothes, is planning a worldwide expansion.

New owner of the fashion brand Thor Steinar, which is liked by the "right scene", is the company Al Zarooni Tureva located in Dubai. The Arabic company has bought the MediaTex GmbH in Königs Wusterhausen, the manufacturer of the Thor-Steinar-clothes.

Already at 4.th november 2008 was changed the issue in the commercial registry, which was published at March the 12th 2009. The inscribed executive of the MediaTex GmbH is called Mohammed M Aweidah an employee of  Al Zarooni Tureva.

Source: http://www.morgenpost.de/berlin/article1058671/Arabischer_Investor_kauft_Thor_Steinar.html

About Thor Steinar: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thor_Steinar
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
Re: Quranimal from Dubai took over main German Nazi fashion company
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2009, 07:03:53 AM »
I thought Dubai lost billions recently.   :o

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2009, 07:06:15 AM »

I guess for such a special transaction is always money left.  >:(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2009, 07:13:54 AM »

Germany is really in trouble.  So is much of Europe. 

Offline Dr. Yisrael

• Full JTFer
  • we are all the same
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2009, 07:28:59 AM »
Various authorities and organizations, including Brandenburg Verfassungsschutz[2],[3] have identified the wearing of Thor Steinar clothes as one of the indications of membership in the Neo-Nazi subculture. Wearing the label is prohibited in the German Bundestag, in the Landtag of Mecklenburg-Vorpommern as well as in several football stadiums

Ban all the fuckers...

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2009, 06:41:52 AM »
I have some New BALANCE SHIRTS they say thats a branch of the thor Steiner clothes it doesn't look nazi .I won't buy new balance anymore 

http://www.spiegel.de/fotostrecke/fotostrecke-37274-5.html#backToArticle=587746
« Last Edit: March 23, 2009, 06:51:43 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2009, 06:43:20 AM »
I have some New BALANCE SHIRTS they say thats a branch of the thor Steiner clothes it doesn't look nazi .I won't buy new balance anymore

I have never heard, that new balance is a Nazi company or belongs to Thor Steinar.

They make great running shoes.  :)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2009, 06:47:20 AM »

I have never heard, that new balance is a Nazi company or belongs to Thor Steinar.

They make great running shoes.  :)
i know i'm wearing them right now :o it said so in the wikipedia article that had a link to a German newspaper   

http://www.spiegel.de/fotostrecke/fotostrecke-37274-5.html#backToArticle=587746
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2009, 06:16:23 AM »

Let them burn their money for bad clothes of a marginal group. The more money they burn with clothing the less they spend on terror!