Author Topic: The other day as I walked through the student centre  (Read 586 times)

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
The other day as I walked through the student centre
« on: March 24, 2009, 01:10:02 PM »
I was running late for class and as I walked through the student centre, I saw these booths along the perimmeter.  The booths are always from various student organizations.  I passed by one booth with a big Israeli flag, and I thought "Oh G-d".  I knew it wasn't going to be a pro-Israeli student organizations because I belonged to the only pro-Israel organization and the university shut us down.

As I passed by the booth, I saw on the flag there was writing which read "Jews for co-existence".  This angered me.  Like I said, I was running late, so I didn't get into it with them.  I only said "you have no idea the harm you are doing."

I have looked for this booth since but they have not set up again.  I would like to tell them why they are wrong.

I am reminded about what Rabbi Kahane said about co-existence.  "Co-existence between Jews and Arabs?  How wonderful.  Meanwhile I'm waiting for co-existence between Arabs and Arabs.  Sunnis and Shiites and Drews and Hamas and Hezbollah...but of course we can co-exist with them because we have so much in common!"

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: The other day as I walked through the student centre
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2009, 02:06:28 PM »
great point.  Israelis and jews have put their whole heart out even before the inception of the Jewish state for peace even with appeasement and helping and education arabs only to be shot in the back afterwards..  These people will never change...the best solution for co-existence is separation...and by separation I mean that all arabs and muslims move to saudi arabia.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2009, 08:29:33 PM »
great point.  Israelis and jews have put their whole heart out even before the inception of the Jewish state for peace even with appeasement and helping and education arabs only to be shot in the back afterwards..  These people will never change...the best solution for co-existence is separation...and by separation I mean that all arabs and muslims move to saudi arabia.

Of course they should be relocated to Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Syria or Egypt, problem is the muslims will chose death over leaving a land they intend to steal.
Muslims are programmed and incapable of listening to reason. Centuries of brainwashing, oppression, slaughtering have turned them into animals, actually worse than animals because animals protect their young unlike muslims who use their young for war. The only alternative is to kill the Arab Muslims through war.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2009, 08:41:01 PM »

They're going to force us to wipe them out, they'll never leave us in peace, they're insane vicious creatures that will attack, regroup, attack, regroup, attack, in a never ending cycle. I would have nuked them out of existence before lunch on 911.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2009, 09:53:28 PM »

They're going to force us to wipe them out, they'll never leave us in peace, they're insane vicious creatures that will attack, regroup, attack, regroup, attack, in a never ending cycle. I would have nuked them out of existence before lunch on 911.

GMTA.  Attack, regroup, attack, regroup, attack, regroup..is exactly what the muslims do. Excellent quote.
If Bush had nuked them, those muslims that survived would be cursing Mohamed and Islam for the rest of their lives.

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2009, 10:32:58 PM »
I see the typical anti israel crap  at my campus
For my fellow new yorkers here.

Have any of you seen the "bailoutthepeople" crap posters?

They're all over the city.
They sponsored an event to stop "occupation" and the "slaughter" in gaza.

It boils my blood to a point where i just wanna draw something on top of those fliers (of course i rip them off)

Another thing.

Anyone notice that those ugly rags, that the "Palestinians" wear are becoming a trend
maybe it's me sorry if i'm not up to date.
But lately I see everyone wearing those scarves.

Might as well make a  trend of carrying around swastikas.

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2009, 11:11:43 PM »
I am reminded about what Rabbi Kahane said about co-existence.  "Co-existence between Jews and Arabs?  How wonderful.  Meanwhile I'm waiting for co-existence between Arabs and Arabs.  Sunnis and Shiites and Drews and Hamas and Hezbollah...but of course we can co-exist with them because we have so much in common!"

:)   :laugh:

True.
aka Someone Else