Author Topic: Leftists call Marchers in Uhm El Fahm Extremist Jews  (Read 628 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Leftists call Marchers in Uhm El Fahm Extremist Jews
« on: March 24, 2009, 06:30:32 PM »
This is to be expected.... Now the leftists consider it extremism to march through a town while waving the Israeli flag. I have seen videos of this march and it was obviously the arabs who were violent and threw rocks while the Jews marched carrying Israeli flags... There was nothing extreme about the march... But to leftists it must be provocation to wave the flag of the nation. These people are un-patriotic Americans and anti-Israel Jew haters.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/n/a/2009/03/24/international/i015749D34.DTL

(03-24) 07:46 PDT UMM EL-FAHM, Israel (AP) --

Jewish extremists marched Tuesday through an Israeli-Arab town to demand residents show loyalty to Israel, setting off stone-throwing protests by Arab youths that police dispersed with stun grenades and tear gas.

The clashes in the northern Israeli town of Umm el-Fahm came at a time of increasing tensions between Israel's Jewish majority and its Arab minority, and residents said the march was a provocation. The leader of the Israeli demonstrators, settler activist Baruch Marzel, has been involved in violent attacks against Palestinians.

No serious injuries were reported.

Dozens of Arab youths, their faces covered with checkered Palestinian scarves, heaved rocks at heavily armed black-clad police holding up shields, who responded by lobbing back tear gas. AP Television News footage showed a riot policeman firing a tear gas canister at a rooftop where a group of women were shouting pro-Palestinian slogans.

Some of the protesters carried large Palestinian flags, running and weaving between cars.

Police spokesman Mickey Rosenfeld said 16 policemen were lightly wounded and ten protesters were arrested. Another 15 protesters were lightly wounded, said the town's deputy mayor, Mustafa Suheil.

The violence erupted after police tried to push back protesters attempting to block a bus filled with the Israeli demonstrators, Suheil said.

Hardline Jews carrying large Israeli flags and flanked by security forces marched on the outskirts of the town, apparently targeted because it is one of Israel's largest Arab communities and is known for Arab nationalist sympathies and as a stronghold of the radical Islamic Movement.

"We came to say that the state of Israel is a Jewish state. We came in a show of loyalty and to say whoever is loyal, welcome. But people who flout the law should get out of here," said Itamar Ben-Gvir, a Jewish ultranationalist who helped lead the event.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
Re: Leftists call Marchers in Uhm El Fahm Extremist Jews
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2009, 06:40:03 PM »
The leftists want to remove the word "Jewish" from the definition of the State of Israel and replace it with "the state of all citizens". There are some who say IDF is not our army and current Israeli flag is not our flag, becuase it does not depict the symbol of Arabs.

They have betrayed the Jewish people long ago. I am not surprised at all.
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2009, 08:11:24 PM »
Leftist Jews use the word "Jew" as a slur against their enemies.  >:(
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2009, 09:30:47 PM »
I'm glad the Jews were there to March. I just wish I could have been with them.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2009, 09:53:39 PM »
I'm glad the Jews were there to March. I just wish I could have been with them.

Me too!

Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2009, 10:23:08 PM »
Yawn.