Author Topic: Romania-Serbia 2:3 (for those of you who like football aka soccer)  (Read 3808 times)

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
Serbia won, congrats :)

(I don't know what langauge it is in, but judging by announcer's joy when Romanians were scoring, it's Romanian :))
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline sonja_yu

• Senior JTFer
    • My YouTube
Re: Romania-Serbia 2:3 (for those of you who like football aka soccer)
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2009, 08:29:55 PM »
Thanks! :P

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2009, 06:33:01 PM »
Yeah,and we are on the first place in the group.France and Romania are behind us.

PS
I'm not a fan of professional competitive sports,because they are sparkling a competitive spirit between men.

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2009, 06:44:45 PM »
Serbia won, congrats :)

(I don't know what langauge it is in, but judging by announcer's joy when Romanians were scoring, it's Romanian :))
Yes,it's Romanian.

PS
Today we won against Sweden(2:0) in Belgrade.It was a friendly match.

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2009, 06:50:27 PM »
   I was at the Stadium!
   I just came back from there!
    ;D
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2009, 07:07:14 PM »
Considering sports today,I would recommend to Serbian speaking members to look after Duci Simonovic on the net and find his videos(YouTube).

There are some videos with English translations,so other members could watch it,too.

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2009, 10:47:16 PM »
I'm not a fan of professional competitive sports,because they are sparkling a competitive spirit between men.

Do you mean competitive spirit between sportsmen themselves or between countries they represent?
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2009, 05:29:45 AM »

Do you mean competitive spirit between sportsmen themselves or between countries they represent?
Professional sportsmen are main actors,participants,first liners,promoters of competitive spirit.But,I mean in generally when I say "men".It effects on men(especially on young,teenagers...) who participate in such an event.For example,if you watched the game,you could see the so called "fans" of our national selection on Romanian stadium clashing with Romanian police and other security staff.
If they didn't come on the game,they wouldn't cause the conflicts.

So,the conflict started because of the raging mob.The mob was stimulated by the game,it sparkled competitive spirit(the spirit of violence in this case) in them,so they behaved like animals in nature(and even worse,because animals do it only for food).That's the purpose of professional (mass)sports today-to support competition between men,to sustain theory of evolution in practice by infecting their souls.

In Serbia we have two major and clubs with most fans-Red Star and Partizan,both from Belgrade.In last 10 years,a few young men were killed on the games in fan's clashes of those clubs.If there was no police on the stadiums they would literally exterminate them selves,to the last one.

On the other hand...Look at this...Those men are very willing to even sacrifice their health and even life on the games(in the clashes) just because of the stupid game,but when our occupying government brings the laws such as allowing homosexuals to be married or arresting our national heroes,they don't give a sh*t about it,and I think there is no need mentioning Kosovo occupation.(forgive me on my language)

That's sick...moral decadence!
So,I don't like mass professional sports.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2009, 05:38:00 AM by Kerber »

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2009, 04:05:30 PM »

Professional sportsmen are main actors,participants,first liners,promoters of competitive spirit.But,I mean in generally when I say "men".It effects on men(especially on young,teenagers...) who participate in such an event.For example,if you watched the game,you could see the so called "fans" of our national selection on Romanian stadium clashing with Romanian police and other security staff.

So,the conflict started because of the raging mob.The mob was stimulated by the game,it sparkled competitive spirit(the spirit of violence in this case) in them,so they behaved like animals in nature(and even worse,because animals do it only for food).That's the purpose of professional (mass)sports today-to support competition between men,to sustain theory of evolution in practice by infecting their souls.

In Serbia we have two major and clubs with most fans-Red Star and Partizan,both from Belgrade.In last 10 years,a few young men were killed on the games in fan's clashes of those clubs.If there was no police on the stadiums they would literally exterminate them selves,to the last one.

On the other hand...Look at this...Those men are very willing to even sacrifice their health and even life on the games(in the clashes) just because of the stupid game,but when our occupying government brings the laws such as allowing homosexuals to be married or arresting our national heroes,they don't give a sh*t about it,and I think there is no need mentioning Kosovo occupation.(forgive me on my language)

I think the original idea of the sport competitions was just the opposite - to direct human competitive spirit to playground rather than to battlefield.

But you are right, fans spoil everything. All the teams and competitions do not worth a single life lost in such clashes.

Still, I think that watching competitive sports is not bad for people who do not take it too seriously, do not dedicate their entire lives to discussing sport events.

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2009, 07:09:38 PM »

I think the original idea of the sport competitions was just the opposite - to direct human competitive spirit to playground rather than to battlefield.

But you are right, fans spoil everything. All the teams and competitions do not worth a single life lost in such clashes.

Still, I think that watching competitive sports is not bad for people who do not take it too seriously, do not dedicate their entire lives to discussing sport events.

No,the history of competitive sports is related to arenas with gladiators.Today,professional mass sports are modernized gladiator fights in modern versions of arenas.Those who organized blood thirsty fiestas in arenas(like ones in Roman Empire) have just adopted a little bit sophisticated approach,adapted to the new circumstances since the point of history when Christianity became official religion in Roman Empire.

I remember there was some kind of psychological research among US students how professional mass sports affect on them.One of the questions was why they attend the games of American football,and the answer was,I'm quoting: "Annihilation"(of the enemy).That was the answer of 80% of questioned students.
I don't know about you,but I think that kind of answer is a catastrophe...
And probably the answer would be about the same in Europe.