Poll

POLL: What is the WORST thing that Obama has done so far? (tought question)

Adding 10 trillion in debt - bringing us to the brink of bankruptcy
6 (23.1%)
Destroying our free market (Nationalizing Banking/Auto) increasing Government size to the largest EVER)
2 (7.7%)
Apologizing/fratenizing/pushing diplomacy with Enemies (Esp. Iran and Pal. Auth)
12 (46.2%)
Weakening Our Country (closing Gitmo, Pushing for rights to Illegals/terrorists, reducing military to lowest levels since 1930's)
6 (23.1%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: POLL: What is the WORST thing that Obama has doen so far? (tough question)  (Read 2449 times)

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
I know.. .this is a REALLY tough question... and it was tough to try to come up with only 4.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2009, 12:55:23 PM by briann »

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
If/when NYC gets nuked, "debt" probably won't be that much of a concern.

I chose appeasing Iran to be the most dangerous.
aka Someone Else

Offline Lubab

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
It's almost as if his agenda is to destroy the country as quickly as possible. If that were his agenda he's doing a fantastic job.

I thought Bush was wretched. Now I see it DOES get worse. Much worse.

"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Economy and poverty etc may be variable, but sellout of respect and pride to Iran, Pap666 and Pales Auth can be irreversible and dangerous.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
GET ELECTED!!!

:::D
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
I was thinking "made it out of pakistan alive in the 1980's, when he 'visited' there with his muzzie college buddies while it was under marshal law and Americans were prohibited from entering"
was the worst thing he did.
aka Someone Else

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Economy and poverty etc may be variable, but sellout of respect and pride to Iran, Pap666 and Pales Auth can be irreversible and dangerous.

Yes, I was going back and forth between selling out to enemies and Marxism.  But Nationalizing our economy was just so unexpected and beyond the pail.  I know he's a marxist so I shouldn't be surprised, but to see this being done is very upsetting.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member

Yes, I was going back and forth between selling out to enemies and Marxism.  But Nationalizing our economy was just so unexpected and beyond the pail.  I know he's a marxist so I shouldn't be surprised, but to see this being done is very upsetting.

I know man.  It's like were becoming another Europe or South America.  >:(
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member

Between Marxism and Muslam, at least one thing is certain that Marxism is variable by its own materialistic nature and preachings. This facility is absolutely not available with Muslam, it has to be tripped and shutdown.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
Didn't anyone like my joke?

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
I did.  "elected*"

*thanks to acorn, saudi funding, liberal brainwashing, black panthers, etc, etc.
aka Someone Else

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Didn't anyone like my joke?

I liked it. ;D

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
closing gitmo

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
He exhaled carbon emissions.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
It's almost as if his agenda is to destroy the country as quickly as possible. If that were his agenda he's doing a fantastic job.

What is worse is Obama is not even attempting to hide his plans, he is going full force with financially destroying us, he is begging terrorist Countries to become our allies. The list of Obamas horrors is endless, we have not seen anything yet!

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer

What is worse is Obama is not even attempting to hide his plans, he is going full force with financially destroying us, he is begging terrorist Countries to become our allies. The list of Obama's horrors is endless, we have not seen anything yet!

I have to agree that it is impossible to choose one as the worse; when you look at Obama's agenda.  The worst is the sum of the total. 

And, yes, it is really bad that he doesn't even attempt to hide his plans. 
I also, have to agree that this is the tip of the iceberg.  We are in for a very rough ride.
On every front, Obama is literally changing and/or destroying the very fundamentals and core beliefs that America has been founded on.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM

What is worse is Obama is not even attempting to hide his plans, he is going full force with financially destroying us, he is begging terrorist Countries to become our allies. The list of Obama's horrors is endless, we have not seen anything yet!

I have to agree that it is impossible to choose one as the worse; when you look at Obama's agenda.  The worst is the sum of the total. 

I also, have to agree that this is the tip of the iceberg.  We are in for a very rough ride.
On every front, Obama is literally changing and/or destroying the very fundamentals and core beliefs that America has been founded on.

Maybe I shoulda included an 'All of the Above'.   But that takes all the fun out of the polls.

Offline JewishAmericanPatriot

• Pro JTFer

It is because he is a Communist who sympathizes with Muslims. He HATES America, he sees it as YT's country. He WANTS to destroy this country. This FACT has always been plain to me, I don't know why so many others can't see it as clearly.
JOIN THE ANTI-OBAMA RESISTANCE!

America's Last Stand: http://americaslaststand.angelfire.com

SAVAGE INGRATITUDE: http://www.savageingratitude.com

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
All of the Above.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
We're only allowed 1? :'( All of them shtupped us.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
All of the Above.

Agreed,  PJC.       For all practical purposes,   everything that Barack Hussein Obama is doing is greatly endangering the United States of America.     Obama's blueprint is the antithesis of what the U.S. was founded on,   by the heroic founding fathers and mothers of the USA.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.

Very well stated by each of you.      Nothing that BHO is doing is surprising.      Whether the damage that Obama and the Democrat controlled Congress is causing can be reversed once they are out of office is a key question.   G-d willing,   the answer is yes.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Next to Natsi, the worst possible thing can be a combination of MusloEuroCommunism or in short MusloMarxism. It can be compared to a combination of Aids and Cancer.

The situation can be summed up as "Vote it and face it syndrome".

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
ALL OF THE ABOVE
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03