Author Topic: I Wanna be an Illegal Immigrant...Drinking with Bob  (Read 542 times)

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
I Wanna be an Illegal Immigrant...Drinking with Bob
« on: April 02, 2009, 09:55:03 AM »

What's next? I'll tell you what's next...

Illegal Immigration in New Jersey. The other day a "Blue Ribbon" panel met in New Jersey. Blue Ribbon! i know what you're saying, Blue Ribbon? That must be good. Well not in this case.

A blue ribbon panel met in New Jersey the other day and they suggested that new Jersey give illegal immigrants in-state tuition. They also suggested New Jersey give illegals drivers licenses. Governor John Corzine disagreed with the drivers licenses but he did think that New Jersey should give illegals in-state tuition.

Let me explain to you what in-state tuition is. If you're a kid and you live in New Jersey and you want to go to college in New Jersey you pay less than lets say a kid from Nebraska who wants to go to college in New Jersey. If you're a kid and you lives in New Jersey and you want to go to college in New Jersey you pay about $100 a credit. But, if you're a kid who lives in Nebraska and you want to go to college in New Jersey you will pay about $500 a credit.

So what New Jersey wants to do is, if you're an illegal immigrant, someone who's not even supposed to be in this country and you live in New Jersey and you want to go to college in New Jersey it will cost you $100 a credit. But if you're a kid who lives in Nebraska. A kid who was born in this country. A kid whose parents pay taxes in this country. A kid whose parents have supported this country their whole freaking lives and YOU want to go to college in New Jersey. It will cost you $500 a credit.

Are you freaking kidding me?! We should take the blue ribbon and rap it around that panels neck. It's amazing, everybody is trying to become a citizen in this country. Everybody wants to be a citizen in this country. I wanna know where I fill out the freaking paperwork to become an illegal immigrant in this freaking country. Because they're the ones who are getting all the benefits in this country. Are you freaking kidding me?!

You wanna give in-state tuition to illegal immigrants? HELLO! HELLO!! They're not even supposed to freaking be in-state! Would you WAKE UP!! Would you WAKE UP!!!

What's next! What's next!! What's next!!!

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Re: I Wanna be an Illegal Immigrant...Drinking with Bob
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2009, 10:49:00 AM »
AH,   thanks for sharing this info.

As usual,    Bob is correct.    It defies logic that an Illegal Immigrant would get ANY government benefit in the country he or she is illegally in.     Common sense is becoming a distant memory.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2009, 11:24:55 AM »
I wonder if Bob ever was a boxer?  :laugh:

Here in Oregon, a few years ago, they allowed everyone to get driver's license's (the illegals) NOW they have decided this is NOT ok.

Stupid politicians, they need to make up their minds.  ;D
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2009, 12:39:53 PM »
AmericanHero,

Thank you for posting all "Drinking with Bob" and transcribing his words.
I would have never known about him and his rants if were not for you.

This particular rant, I agree with Bob.  I saw a report about this tuition situation on Hannity and I was shocked.
How moronic is this idea?  Especially, with the state of our economy, to make more concessions to illegals by so many programs to assist them and not actual citizens; it can only end up for the worse in the long run for our Great Nation.

I'm with Bob!
What's next!!! What's next!!! What's next!!!

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2009, 04:08:06 PM »
I think we ought to invite him to join JTF.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt