Author Topic: Scientists found the secret of the "Blood Falls" in the Antarctic  (Read 591 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member

Million-Year-Old Microbe Colony Found Under Antarctic Ice

A living time capsule of sorts has been found buried under hundreds of feet of Antarctic ice — a colony of microbes that have been sealed off from the rest of the world for more than 1.5 million years.

Source: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,516892,00.html
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Scientists found the secret of the "Blood Falls" in the Antarctic
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2009, 07:05:57 AM »
The 1,5 million years are an "evolution" issue So ... :-X

But althrough interesting.

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2009, 10:01:46 AM »
Ohh my gosh. It's the Solanum virus. The walking dead will be rising up again. Head shots!! Remember HEAD SHOTS!!!!!

Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2009, 10:23:20 AM »
That's really cool thanks for posting the story! It's amazing how life can evolve to live in all kinds of environments, even very cold ones.