Author Topic: JON VOIGHT AT ANTI JEWISH DURBAN 2 PROTEST  (Read 934 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
JON VOIGHT AT ANTI JEWISH DURBAN 2 PROTEST
« on: April 20, 2009, 12:02:04 PM »
 http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/apr/20/un-conference-boycott-ahmadinejad   

One person not boycotting the conference was the film star Jon Voight, a staunch supporter of Israel who said he had come to confront Ahmadinejad's position on the Holocaust. Voight told the Guardian: "The fox is in charge of the hen house here. This is supposed to be about human rights, but hidden under that banner is antisemitism. Someone has to respond to it."
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
Re: JON VOIGHT AT ANTI JEWISH DURBAN 2 PROTEST
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2009, 12:14:15 PM »
Wow, I have always liked him. I like him even more now. Is he really Angelina Jo...whatever's father?

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2009, 12:27:23 PM »
I have met Jon Voight and he is a staunch supporter of Israel and Jewish people.

He is not afraid to speak out about what he knows and believes to be true about the misrepresentation and maltreatment of Jews in Israel and the U.S.A..

He is also not afraid of speaking his mind about Obama.
He is one of the few celebrities who have thrown caution to the wind in regards to his career by speaking negatively about Obama.

Jon Voight is one of the few in Hollyweird who understand the plight of Jewish people and is willing to speak out about it.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2009, 12:29:02 PM »
Make sure to support any movies he's in.  Including 'American Carol' which is a great movie.

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2009, 12:36:25 PM »
Make sure to support any movies he's in.  Including 'American Carol' which is a great movie.

briann,

You are right 'American Carol' is a great movie.