Author Topic: UAE moslems torture other moslems with vids now  (Read 876 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
UAE moslems torture other moslems with vids now
« on: April 23, 2009, 11:25:05 AM »
http://wizbangblog.com/content/2009/04/22/you-want-to-know-what-real-torture-is.php   

Posted by Kim Priestap
Published: April 22, 2009 - 9:05 PM

This is real torture:

The Sheikh begins by stuffing sand down the man's mouth, as the police officers restrains the victim.

Then he fires bullets from an automatic rifle around him as the man howls incomprehensibly.

At another point on the tape, the Sheikh can be seen telling the cameraman to come closer.

"Get closer. Get closer. Get closer. Let his suffering show," the Sheikh says.

Over the course of the tape, Sheikh Issa acts in an increasingly sadistic manner.

He uses an electric cattle prod against the man's testicles and inserts it in his anus.

At another point, as the man wails in pain, the Sheikh pours lighter fluid on the man's testicles and sets them aflame.

Then the tape shows the Sheikh sorting through some wooden planks. "I remember there was one that had a nail in it," he says on the tape.

The Sheikh then pulls down the pants of the victim and repeatedly strikes him with board and its protruding nail. At one point, he puts the nail next to the man's buttocks and bangs it through the flesh.

"Where's the salt," asks the Sheikh as he pours a large container of salt on to the man's bleeding wounds.

The victim pleads for mercy, to no avail.

The final scene on the tape shows the Sheikh positioning his victim on the desert sand and then driving over him repeatedly. A sound of breaking bones can be heard on the tape.

What you read above is real torture.

Water boarding is not torture. It is clinical and controlled by trained CIA agents who were water boarded themselves as part of their training. The subject being water boarded isn't in any real physical danger. It's a technique used to panic and scare the bejezus out of a him while not hurting him in any way so as to get information needed to save American lives. And it works. Los Angeles would have been hit and thousands more Americans could have been killed if we didn't extract the information we needed to stop the attack. Those who had the information gave it up and didn't have any physical injuries when it was over. They were just a bit terrified of our CIA agents, and that's the way it should be.

* Currently 4.7/5

Rating: 4.7/5 (43 votes cast)  there was a vid which was taken down by youtube
« Last Edit: April 23, 2009, 02:55:14 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
Re: UAE moslems torture other moslems
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2009, 11:44:44 AM »
Mord,

This is barbaric, to say the least.
Muslims don't even respect their own kind.

It kills me that when the U.S.A. employs torture procedures, they take every measure to make sure the person being torture doesn't suffer greatly by having physicians standing by and using safety measures.

Obama, his Administration, his supporters, and liberal loons are judging U.S.A. torture techniques without rational.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2009, 11:57:39 AM »
Worms of the Earth.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2009, 01:18:18 PM »
This are Muslims. I am not shocked. This is the way they behave.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2009, 02:17:56 PM »
« Last Edit: April 23, 2009, 02:23:10 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: UAE moslems torture other moslems with vids now
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2009, 03:43:44 PM »
This sheik reminds me of Udai Hussein.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2009, 04:02:29 PM »
This sheik reminds me of Udai Hussein.

Yes, this quranimal did also lots of evil things like in this video.  :o
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2009, 06:50:11 PM »
I think in order to do those horrible things like that to a fellow human being you must really be sick in the head. It really does put the whole waterboarding issue into perspective though. I agree compared to all that waterboarding is not serious torture.