Author Topic: Swine Flu...Drinking with Bob  (Read 464 times)

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Swine Flu...Drinking with Bob
« on: April 27, 2009, 10:28:27 PM »
Two ways we could have prevented this was to:

1- Secure the Borders!

and

2- Vacation in THIS Country!!

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
Re: Swine Flu...Drinking with Bob
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2009, 10:41:18 PM »
That is two ways of dealing with the swine flu.

These epidemics really scare me, because my immune system is badly damaged due to being in an accident and having had my spleen removed.
Every year, I make sure to get all the necessary vaccinations that my doctor's perscribe me to get due to my condition, but when epidemics like this come out and their is no immediate remedy, I have to be very extra careful.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2009, 11:48:10 PM »
Great video

That is two ways of dealing with the swine flu.

These epidemics really scare me, because my immune system is badly damaged due to being in an accident and having had my spleen removed.
Every year, I make sure to get all the necessary vaccinations that my doctor's perscribe me to get due to my condition, but when epidemics like this come out and their is no immediate remedy, I have to be very extra careful.

Ironically a weaker immune system might actually protect you from a flu if it's like the 1918 flu. It killed by turning people's immune systems against them, which is why mostly young healthy adults died.

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2009, 08:41:43 AM »
Secure Borders is insufficient. You'd have to shutdown all international travel from the USA and in the case of a real pandemic it is not going to stop it either.