Author Topic: What do you guys think of this?  (Read 3299 times)

Offline azrom

• Senior JTFer
What do you guys think of this?
« on: March 29, 2007, 09:02:04 PM »
I was watching a fox news report talking about how schools are once again using the word christmas and easter in their calendars. They showed a jewish lady from some jewish synagogue saying how disappointed she is that they brought it back and comparing it to segregation!
"Negroes are a form of animal and it is against the will of God and nature to mate with such creatures. It is specifically forbidden in the Holy Bible. The Negro is still in the ape stage, actually a higher form of gorilla. They are retarded, 200,000 years behind the white race. They suffer from sickle-cell trait, a hereditary racial characteristic of negroes, and is found in no other race - Negroes have diseased blood". - Prof. Charles Carroll

Offline dawntreader

• Senior JTFer
Re: What do you guys think of this?
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2007, 09:11:20 PM »
That's ridiculous. There's nothing wrong with Christianity. There's nothing wrong with saying Merry Christmas. (Although I think alot of Christmas traditions are pretty pagan since the Catholic Church incorporated a lot of pagan things into it and all. And considering the fact that Jesus wasn't supposed to have been born around December.)

But that's neither here nor there.

People are too freakin PC. I don't care if people say Merry Christmas to me. There's a lot of good things about Christmas.

I think, in a democracy that has freedom of religion, in a public school you ought to be able to pray to whoever you want, greet people in the name of your religion, and be fine with it.

If you wanted to get down to the nitty gritty of it all...in school you ought to be able to say "May Satan shine darkly upon you" and not have people fly into a huffy rage. That's the price you pay for living in a country that is not a theocracy.

If you are going to have freedom of religion then really have freedom of religion! If a Jew wants to say "Happy Hanukkah"...he ought to be able to. And if you are a Christian and want to say "Merry Christmas" you ought to have the right to without some stuffy old windbag of a woman freaking out over it cause She's Jewish and doesn't personally celebrate it.

Sheesh.
Victory is a thing of the will. -General Ferdinand Foch

Our peace must be a peace of victors, not of the vanquished.
- General Ferdinand Foch

We have met the enemy and they are ours.
- Oliver Hazard Perry

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2007, 10:51:38 PM »
As I see it, these are same types of kooky liberal Jews who will vote Democrat no matter what, since to them, it's still the party of Roosevelt (despite Al Sharpton, Barak Obama, Jimmy Carter and Hillary Clinton).  They are the same types who are pro abortion, even though there's no Biblical basis for that position. 

Anway, if she thinks mentioning Easter and Christmas in the school calendar is so horrific, let her move to Israel. If not she should get over it.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2007, 11:14:50 PM »
I was watching a fox news report talking about how schools are once again using the word christmas and easter in their calendars. They showed a jewish lady from some jewish synagogue saying how disappointed she is that they brought it back and comparing it to segregation!

I'm sorry to say this but at least 80% of American Jews are dumb kikes who get more upset about Christmas decorations in airports than PLO terror in Israel.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2007, 12:09:06 AM by Judas Maccabeus »

Offline dawntreader

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2007, 11:19:21 PM »
This, I can agree with.

People's priorities are messed up.

- General Ferdinand Foch

- Oliver Hazard Perry

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2007, 11:27:28 PM »
Judas, I'd agree most of the leaders are nuts but the vast majority of Jews are righteous people, simply waiting to be shown the correct path. Remember most of the members of the JDL werent Frum.

Dawn, I think I dont care if people want to say Christmas and Easter, and I dont know why so many Jews care. If it makes these people happy and they arent attacking Jews it doesnt matter to me that they are doing this.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline dawntreader

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2007, 11:34:13 PM »
Like me. I'm not Frum whatsoever.

(Ok, so I keep Kosher for the most part.)

BUT, I share a love of Israel, and I believe in a Greater Land of Israel. I'm all for the absolute survival of the Jewish people, and I am for keeping the Jewish nature of Israel.

Of course...I run along the lines of Moledet by and large.   8)

- General Ferdinand Foch

- Oliver Hazard Perry

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2007, 12:59:01 AM »
Re:  "...I was watching a fox news report..."

That was time misspent.

There really is no news of any substance whatsoever to be found on FOX or the other networks.

FOX accomplished its goal of creating social turmoil where there is none, and was none.

STOP WATCHING TELEVISION!!!

IT IS THE MEDIUM OF MIND CONTROL USED BY THOSE WE OPPOSE.

OUR MILITARY AND INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES HAVE QUITE LITERALLY PERFECTED ITS USE IN ALTERING THOUGHT PATTERNS THROUGH FREQUENCY MODULATIONS COMBINED WITH SUBLIMINAL MESSAGING.

TELEVISION QUITE LITERALLY CREATES THE ILLUSION OF "REALITY" UPON THE MASS POPULATIONS WHICH WATCH; CREATES UNHAPPY AUTOMATONS WHO ARE MADE TO UNDERSTAND EXACTLY HOW "HELPLESS" THEY MUST FEEL IN ORDER TO BE "GOOD CITIZENS".

IT IS LITERALLY MORE POISONOUS TO YOUR BODY AND MIND THAN IS HEROIN!

SAME WITH NEWSPAPERS....STOP READING THEM.

OUR INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES LONG AGO INFILTRATED EVERY MAJOR EDITORIAL DEPARTMENT OF EVERY MAJOR NEWSPAPER AND WORLD EVENTS MAGAZINE. 

WITHIN A SHORT PERIOD OF FOLLOWING THIS ADVICE, YOUR MIND WILL REACH A STATE OF RENEWED CLARITY AND YOU WILL BE FOCUS ON REALITY.

SIMPLY BOYCOTT ALL OF THE CRAP OUT THERE.

ELECTROMAGNETIC WAVELENGTH POLLUTION IS EVERYWHERE AT ONCE...POISONING EVERYONE WITH PULSATIONS OF MICROWAVES.

Din Rodef

« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2007, 01:42:30 AM »
The vast majority of Christian Americans know that the attacks on Christian Holidays are really coming from Secular Liberals...NOT Jews

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2007, 04:26:28 PM »
Massuh you make a good point. I for one, take in everything the news broadcasts and turn it into the opposite story or event. It makes a lot more sense and proves well for predicting the unpredictable weather. They say theres going to be a heatwave and theres snow.

Din Rodef, how about EXTRA-secular Jews? ;D

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2007, 07:06:43 AM »

She's probably the typical liberal Jew who thinks Schumer, Lautenberg, Levin, Feinstein, Boxer (her kid is married to Hillary Clinton's brother), Feingold and others are great. 

The majority of the people in this country are of one of the Christian sects.  There's nothing wrong with a tree being called a Christmas tree; a holiday tree is stupid. 

They embrace the morally corrupt values of the secular progressives like Rosie O'Donnel.  Remember, liberal Jews associate themselves with George Soros and Sean Penn. 

They said that Samuel Alito favors the following values:

"** The Reverend Rob Schenck -- self-described "missionary to Capitol Hill," and president of "Faith and Action" -- said this morning, "From what we know, Judge Alito has a proven track record of respect for the original intent of the framers of the constitution when it comes to the sanctity of life, the sanctity of marriage, and the public acknowledgment of God. We are calling on Christian people of every tradition to pray for Judge Alito and the members of the US Senate as the confirmation process begins, and for the future of the Supreme Court."" 

They scorn Alito.

They are against the  Ten Commandments:  http://www.njdc.org/issues/detail.php?id=424&iss=2

http://www.njdc.org/issues/detail.php?id=385&iss=2

Dumb Democrats don't understand that faith-based organizations promote marriage

Liberal Jews aren't able to comprehend that conservative Christians and conservative Jews believe in the same values. 

Liberals are against this type of program:  http://www.acf.hhs.gov/healthymarriage/index.html
The program promotes responsible fatherhood which should be seen as important to maintaining family.  There are fathers who abandon their kid at an early age.  Feminists sued against this program because they think have a program directed at fathers discriminates.  They don't understand that the purpose of the program would help married women. 

They bash Pat Robertson:  http://www.njdc.org/issues/detail.php?id=492&iss=1

You'll love this one--liberal Jews praised the evacuation from Gaza:  http://www.njdc.org/issues/detail.php?id=487&iss=1