Author Topic: Why do Jews hate Mohammed?  (Read 2710 times)

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
Why do Jews hate Mohammed?
« on: March 30, 2007, 10:16:47 PM »
Iam a Jew of Iraqi/Libyan decent, i have been rasied around the Islamic Arabo-Beber culture, i actually been to Libya. Their anti-Semitism seems to have been stemed from the fromation of Israel. However I don't know much about Islam, and its history with the prophet Mohammed? So what are the reasons?

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
Re: Why do Jews hate Mohammed?
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2007, 10:45:04 PM »
Iam a Jew of Iraqi/Libyan decent, i have been rasied around the Islamic Arabo-Beber culture, i actually been to Libya. Their anti-Semitism seems to have been stemed from the fromation of Israel. However I don't know much about Islam, and its history with the prophet Mohammed? So what are the reasons?

I think it had something to do with him being a murderer, a rapist, and a pedophile. Other than that, he was a swell guy.

Offline dawntreader

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2007, 10:46:58 PM »
You should go and read about Muhammad.

The man was psycho. He was an epileptic or something..(He had seizures)...(I would say demon possessed)...and had visions wherein the Angel Gabriel came to him and "revealed" the Qur'an. At first he went and preached to the Christians and to the Jews as well as to the rest of the pagan Arab societies around, but the Jews and Christians wouldn't listen to him.

Everything he was preaching in terms of morality etc. was nothing new to them. It wasn't long before he became a violent and murdering person.

There's lots more about him that is not good. There's lots to the Qur'an that are not good. Their beliefs on women are sick.
Victory is a thing of the will. -General Ferdinand Foch

Our peace must be a peace of victors, not of the vanquished.
- General Ferdinand Foch

We have met the enemy and they are ours.
- Oliver Hazard Perry

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2007, 12:39:09 AM »
Umm, maybe the fact that he was an early Hitler and wanted to exterminate everyone who would not worship him and his sick cult?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2007, 05:19:35 AM »
I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST BERBERS THEY WERE INVADED BY MOHAMMADENS,AT ONE TIME THEY WERE JEWISH AND THEIR WARRIOR QUENN WAS DEVORAH
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2007, 01:04:51 PM »
"I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST BERBERS THEY WERE INVADED BY MOHAMMADENS,AT ONE TIME THEY WERE JEWISH.."

Some of us still are.  ;D
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2007, 02:04:01 PM »
I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST BERBERS THEY WERE INVADED BY MOHAMMADENS,AT ONE TIME THEY WERE JEWISH AND THEIR WARRIOR QUENN WAS DEVORAH
Yes, but for centuries they have lived as brainwashed Arab Nazis.