Author Topic: Very important African custom sodomize pygmy get supernatural powers  (Read 4796 times)

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
Re: Very important African custom sodomize pygmy get supernatural powers
« Reply #25 on: May 18, 2009, 08:57:26 AM »
A culture that promotes such behavior should be wiped out. 
AIDS is doing a great deal of good work in the hellhole called Africa. Sadly countries like America spending Billions to thwart this will be punished for their interference.

They were happiest under white rule in places like Zimbabwe, and they destroyed their benefactors.

Actually, we destroyed their benefactors.

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #26 on: May 18, 2009, 09:04:13 AM »
Is this the same nation of bozos, who said they can cure AIDS by having sex with a virgin?    :laugh:
No. The country was S. Africa, and it had to be a white virgin.

The present S. African President does practice rape, but believes in a good shower afterwards to prevent AIDS.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #27 on: May 18, 2009, 09:07:08 AM »
A culture that promotes such behavior should be wiped out. 
AIDS is doing a great deal of good work in the hellhole called Africa. Sadly countries like America spending Billions to thwart this will be punished for their interference.

They were happiest under white rule in places like Zimbabwe, and they destroyed their benefactors.

Actually, we destroyed their benefactors.

Africans can't do much for themselves, that's true.  ;D

Even in South Africa, it was traitorous whites that ended up destroying that nation.

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #28 on: May 18, 2009, 12:09:59 PM »

Even in South Africa, it was traitorous whites that ended up destroying that nation.
Personally I believe that the traitorous whites were ourselves, in the sense that it was the US and UK governments who engineered the economic ruination of both countries. The Rhodesian and S. African governments simply has the common humanity to stop sending their troops to fight and die in wars which they knew they could never win. Ian Smith, an ex fighter pilot from the Battle of Britain, should never ever be described as a traitor.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #29 on: May 18, 2009, 12:18:10 PM »
The West really needs to stop trying to "help" Africa, at least on such a large scale. You might as well be throwing money down a garbage disposal for all the good it does.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: May 18, 2009, 02:10:47 PM »

Personally I believe that the traitorous whites were ourselves, in the sense that it was the US and UK governments who engineered the economic ruination of both countries. The Rhodesian and S. African governments simply has the common humanity to stop sending their troops to fight and die in wars which they knew they could never win. Ian Smith, an ex fighter pilot from the Battle of Britain, should never ever be described as a traitor.
Ian Smith had kept fighting (a lost cause unfortunately), but FW DeKlerk just handed over the Bantu scum the keys to the the empire on a silver plate.

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #31 on: May 18, 2009, 02:28:30 PM »
In my opinion, de Klerk was not a traitor. He knew the inevitable, and did the best he could. That's just my opinion, and I know few on the right would agree with me. The US and UK allowed the communist block to arm and train the terrorists, the UK adding some land mines of their own, and the whites didn't stand a chance despite a brilliant performance for their numbers. Afrikaans youngsters are nowadays in great demand for the UK army. There's just a limit to what you can do when fighting scattered terrorist units whose prime target was lone white farms.