Author Topic: Where's Allah Now? LTTE Koranimals Admit Being Beaten  (Read 2559 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Where's Allah Now? LTTE Koranimals Admit Being Beaten
« Reply #25 on: May 19, 2009, 01:32:13 PM »
The overwhelming majority of Tamils are not muslims. However, their actions and behavior are very similiar to those of Islamic terrorists. They were one of the first groups to train people, including children to be suicide bombers.
The majority (I would not say "vast") are not Sunni Muslims, no, but they practice a syncretism of Hinduism and Islam.

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: May 19, 2009, 01:33:04 PM »
The overwhelming majority of Tamils are not muslims. However, their actions and behavior are very similiar to those of Islamic terrorists. They were one of the first groups to train people, including children to be suicide bombers.
The majority (I would not say "vast") are not Sunni Muslims, no, but they practice a syncretism of Hinduism and Islam.

yes, a "syncretism" that you pulled out of thin air.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #27 on: May 19, 2009, 01:33:57 PM »
I don't need to argue against them all individually if none of them demonstrate that most tamils are muslim, or that LTTE is an islamic group.  This has been demonstrated to you several times.  I don't think you realize how ignorant and obtuse you look by consistently ignoring evidence that utterly proves you wrong.
That statement i made bold is very ironic coming from the guy who constantly posts threads about it.  Go ahead and post anything I have ever said defending pat buchanan too.
Of course you have nothing to say about my sources (and I have more than that btw, I need to update it, but not for you) because there is nothing to say about them, but may I ask you a question? Are you Tamil?

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: May 19, 2009, 01:39:20 PM »
I don't need to argue against them all individually if none of them demonstrate that most tamils are muslim, or that LTTE is an islamic group.  This has been demonstrated to you several times.  I don't think you realize how ignorant and obtuse you look by consistently ignoring evidence that utterly proves you wrong.
That statement i made bold is very ironic coming from the guy who constantly posts threads about it.  Go ahead and post anything I have ever said defending pat buchanan too.
Of course you have nothing to say about my sources (and I have more than that btw, I need to update it, but not for you) because there is nothing to say about them, but may I ask you a question? Are you Tamil?

are you blind?  None of your sources demonstrated that most tamils are muslim, or that LTTE is an islamic group.  You seem to think that because they associate with other muslim groups that that makes them muslim.  That is simply (once again) untrue, unless you also think the IRA and ETA are muslim groups.  I'm not even going to go into the reliability of your sources (note: wikipedia and blogs are awful sources to choose from), but the fact is (yes, once again) that none of those sources say that LTTE is a muslim group, or that most tamils are muslim.  No, I am not a tamil.  Have anymore irrelevant questions to ask, or is this still more deflection from you?  Seriously, do you realize how bad the "case" you are attempting to make is?  Its humorous to watch you completely ignore sources you don't like or disagree with.

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #29 on: May 19, 2009, 01:46:49 PM »
thj is not a troll, and Tamils are muslims theory is very misleading. C.F. i like your posts very much, and as a senior JTF'r i admire your intellect. But this Tamils being muslims thing i feel is totally devoid of any facts and makes you look silly. Why do you want to continue to do this.

There are 60 million tamils in this world, maybe 3 million of them are muslims. But isolating every one of them as muslim, is only going to make them turn away from us... the people who can be our allies. you claim tamil fighters have taken weapons training from Arab Muslim Nazis so they are all muslims? You surely know the US Admin and CIA had supplied arms and ammunitions to Taliban to fight Russia, so the whole US admin and CIA is Muslim? US supported Kosovo so American government is Nazi Muslim?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #30 on: May 19, 2009, 02:30:09 PM »
There are 60 million tamils in this world, maybe 3 million of them are muslims. But isolating every one of them as muslim, is only going to make them turn away from us... the people who can be our allies. you claim tamil fighters have taken weapons training from Arab Muslim Nazis so they are all muslims? You surely know the US Admin and CIA had supplied arms and ammunitions to Taliban to fight Russia, so the whole US admin and CIA is Muslim? US supported Kosovo so American government is Nazi Muslim?
No, but the U.S. supports the Tamils also, and supports the KLA, PA, and Taliban, which actually just proves my argument even more. In general, Muslim Nazis, and countries dependent on Muslim Nazi oil, don't help non-Muslim Nazis.

I respect you too for the most part but you just posted some ridiculous anti-Sinhalese propaganda, without even as much as a link (not that that would make it true). I find it unfortunate that you have been taken in by Tamil propaganda when the vast majority of them would gladly kill a devout Hindu like yourself. If you want to know what the so-called Tamil Hindus think of Hindus look no further than what they did to Rajiv Gandhi (who was on their side!). The only reason why the LTTE is not openly present in Tamil Nadu is because the Sanskritic-dominated Indian government will not allow them to be. The figures you keep bringing up are completely backwards (it is 3 out of 80-odd million Tamils that are Hindu, if that many, many more are Sunni Muslims, and the vast majority are Hindu-Islamic syncretists), although of course I have no problem with real Tamil Hindus or Buddhists, it's just that they are almost nonexistent.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #31 on: May 19, 2009, 03:08:33 PM »
You guys, who cares what religion these Tamil terrorists claim to be?  From what I can tell, they're quite sympathetic and helpful to Muslim terrorists.  That's the most important thing. 

Also, let me get something else straight here.  JTF is first and foremost a Jewish organization that tries to educate people on the dangers of Islam and Islamic terrorism to America, Israel and the West.  Now this is not to say that the only troublemakers in this world have been Muslims. 

On the other hand the now deceased head of the Popular Front For the Liberal Of Palestine was a "Christian."  PLO mouthpiece, and one time girlfriend of the late Peter Jennings is also a "Christian."

So the bottom line is we care more about the actions of people than what they call themselves. 

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: May 19, 2009, 03:41:45 PM »
i agree with Lisa, Its futile to talk about tamils here.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: May 19, 2009, 04:00:33 PM »
Yes, G. Habbi and W. Haddi both were Christians. Just like them, the LTTE was EuroCommunist separatist and not Tamil.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline muppet

• Full JTFer
« Reply #34 on: May 19, 2009, 04:36:34 PM »
Lisa how sadly true is what you say. A majority of the problems we now have in Australia is due to senior Anglican/Christian leaders  :'(   ,letting in lying filth that they know will cause trouble for the rest..

Sadly we are being torn down from the inside, by the ones that 'should' and have a duty to protect us.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #35 on: May 20, 2009, 12:41:57 PM »
http://www.hindustantimes.com/StoryPage/StoryPage.aspx?sectionName=NLetter&id=6667ec8f-e473-4b3e-8e19-b20ce41aafd9&Headline=Tamil+diaspora+vows+to+bring+Sri+Lanka+to+its+knees

"Sinhala mobs are going from home to home in many areas of Colombo to force Tamils to fly the national flag. We just got a report that a Hindu priest was dragged by a Sinhala mob and forced to dance with them. Where is the civility?"