Poll

Is Osama smarter than Bush?

Yes
8 (25.8%)
No
23 (74.2%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Is Osama smarter than Bush?  (Read 2316 times)

Offline George

• Senior JTFer
Is Osama smarter than Bush?
« on: May 19, 2009, 09:58:26 AM »
The media claims Osama is intelligent and Bush is stupid. He did use AA but Bush also used AA for legacy applicants to be admitted to Yale (his father graduated from Yale). Osama always uses a teleprompter and doesn't write his own speeches. He didn't lose any of the debates to Mccain though. 
« Last Edit: May 19, 2009, 10:12:36 AM by Jim Crow »

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Is Osama smarter than Bush?
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2009, 10:52:12 AM »
Neither one is particularly brilliant. Obama is portrayed as a genius legal mind yet he wouldn't even reveal his high school grades. He's never wrote any significant professional article, and never tried an important case in his life. Practically all his accomplishments amount to empty titles.

Offline Historical Truth

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2009, 11:02:53 AM »
Presidents don't have to be intelligent anymore.

We have lowered our standards on Education so much that I expect to see a middle school dropout in the White House some day.

And that's if were lucky.

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2009, 01:53:39 PM »
To become president, or any type of politician, you must sell your soul to the devil.  After that, brains, heart, and loyalty to your country are no more.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2009, 03:44:21 PM »
Both of them had no business ever being near the Oval Office based on work ethic and intelligence,    though G.W. Bush is the far less of the evils.         
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Ithaca-37

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2009, 06:10:12 PM »
The following thinking was not mine originally, and I frankly can't remember where I heard it, but I subscribe to it:  Voters tend to over-compensate in search of a quality in a new president that the old president lacked.

Eisenhower was too old, so the voters went overboard with a quite young JFK.

JFK was killed, which brings us to LBJ;  his weakness was in dealing with America's enemies, and so the voters went for a grim anti-Red manipulator like Nixon.

Nixon (and this stuck to Ford because of the pardon) was just too dark a character, so we went for a puritanical Carter.

Carter was overwhelmed with the office, so we elected Reagan, a guy who seemed 100% calm and peaceful about the job.

Bush Senior won on Reagan's record, but he was viewed as out-of-touch, so we elected a talk show host like Bill ("I feel your pain") Clinton.

But Clinton was too much of a slick character, so we elected an outward dunce in GWB.

GWB was spectacularly limited in communication, so we elected a smooth sophisticate like Obama.

So, what's Obama's weakness that America will over-compensate for?  It's too early to tell, but my guess would be ala LBJ.

Offline Ze'ev

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2009, 06:48:54 PM »
Bush is not as unintelligent as the MSM has made him out to be.

He might not be a genius but he is not stupid. 

the 91 IQ thing has been debunked http://www.csbsju.edu/USPP/Bush/Bush-IQ-Myth.html

as to what his IQ actually is, I am not sure.
IQ scores can be very deceptive anyways.  People often are much more intelligent than the test shows.
Thus the Jews struck all their enemies with the sword, killing and destroying; and they did what they pleased to those who hated them.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2009, 07:09:21 PM »
Yes, Obama is smarter than Bush. And he's a much more capable President, which makes him a very dangerous enemy.

He's extraordinarily gifted in his oral delivery, he's better educated than Bush and he seems well informed. Obviously, I don't like him, but that's my honest perception of him.

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2009, 08:53:16 PM »
No. There is no wisdom without the L-rd. George Bush at least claimed to be a Christian, but Barack Hussein Obama worships only himself.

The advantage that Obama has over Bush is that Obama has genius and billionaire friends, is worshipped as a g-d by foolish youth who will fall for everything, and has a complex with the media and certain big businesses.

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2009, 09:26:10 AM »
he's a schvartza of course he's smarter than bush.
Bush was extremely dumb he didn't even know the united states had 57 states.
what a moron. Schvartza obama was smart enough to know.
Being a shvartza makes you a genius no matter what.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2009, 01:59:53 PM »
Bush is a bozo...

Obama is just dumb when it comes down to doing the right thing..but he's smarter than Bush I think... Bush lacks tact.

If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2009, 02:11:48 PM »
I think that when it comes to brains that Bush beats Osama hands down... It was hard to listen to Bush because he couldn't speak well but it is even harder for me to listen to Osama because what he says offends me so often.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2009, 05:01:21 PM »

the 91 IQ thing has been debunked http://www.csbsju.edu/USPP/Bush/Bush-IQ-Myth.html

IQ scores can be very deceptive anyways.  People often are much more intelligent than the test shows.

A President with common sense would be a nice change.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2009, 09:44:02 PM »

I agree! Good to see you Elizabeth! Have missed you here.
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2009, 10:01:56 PM »

I agree! Good to see you Elizabeth! Have missed you here.

Thanks Dawn, great to see you too!       

Shalom - Dox

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2009, 10:09:53 PM »
Bush is a complete fool who partied through college and got by on his last name. Every business venture he got into was a failure.

Obama is made out to be the smartest man ever. He is not. He is clever and was able to claw his way to the top. He speaks well and can lie well. His craftiness shows that he has more intellectual abilities than Bush. His relative intelligence (compared to Bush) and his ability to lie make him about 100x more dangerous than Bush ever could have been.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2009, 10:29:15 PM »
Bush is a complete fool who partied through college and got by on his last name. Every business venture he got into was a failure.

Obama is made out to be the smartest man ever. He is not. He is clever and was able to claw his way to the top. He speaks well and can lie well. His craftiness shows that he has more intellectual abilities than Bush. His relative intelligence (compared to Bush) and his ability to lie make him about 100x more dangerous than Bush ever could have been.

Obama's evil nature makes up for his lack of intelligence. What is beyond me is how so many people fell for his chit.
We have a new monster in Washington D.C. thanks to the Americans who happen to be idiotic or evil.
I don't know what else to say.

Shalom - Dox

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2009, 10:30:15 PM »
I don't think Obama is all that intelligent.
I often wonder who the wizard is behind that curtain.

Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2009, 10:43:23 AM »
Obama is diabolically smart.  There is an evil quality that can be seen right away!  Bush was not stupid, he was not an orator, but I think he was a man of substance, who loved America.  This country elected a Lawyer, community organizer, and a man who can be ruthless. 

This is a dangerous combination!

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2009, 10:50:48 AM »

Yes Baltimore, you are right!

Obama is much more dangerous than any other president.

And his biggest plus beneath his charisma and his ability to lie, is his blackness.

Because most white people and Jews have this guilt complex towards schwartzas he is getting away with much more than a white person ever could. This kind of people think they have to believe Obama, even they know better ...
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2009, 07:17:07 PM »
Obama is diabolically smart.  There is an evil quality that can be seen right away!  Bush was not stupid, he was not an orator, but I think he was a man of substance, who loved America.  This country elected a Lawyer, community organizer, and a man who can be ruthless. 

This is a dangerous combination!
I agree with your assessment of Bush. 

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2009, 07:50:46 PM »
I don't think Obama is all that intelligent.
I often wonder who the wizard is behind that curtain.

The picture answers half the question of who the wizard is..... Like in the picture its most likely a white man. Now all we need is the little dog Toto that will pull back the curtain and expose who he really is.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: May 21, 2009, 08:07:51 PM »
I think that when it comes to brains that Bush beats Osama hands down... It was hard to listen to Bush because he couldn't speak well but it is even harder for me to listen to Osama because what he says offends me so often.

The shvartza President is only as smart as the teleprompter allows him to be. Without the teleprompter he is really has an uphill battle getting his point across. I honestly can't see how anyone would think this guy has anything going on upstairs. When he has had to speak extemporaneously from time to time he has made some big blunders. As far as being offensive the teleprompter possibly needs an attitude adjustment.  A good push down a flight of steps might be just the thing. :laugh:
« Last Edit: May 21, 2009, 08:15:13 PM by cjd »
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: May 21, 2009, 09:39:14 PM »

The shvartza President is only as smart as the teleprompter allows him to be. Without the teleprompter he is really has an uphill battle getting his point across. I honestly can't see how anyone would think this guy has anything going on upstairs. When he has had to speak extemporaneously from time to time he has made some big blunders. As far as being offensive the teleprompter possibly needs an attitude adjustment.  A good push down a flight of steps might be just the thing. :laugh:
Are you trying to create a national crisis?  You can't push the teleprompter, aka the brain, down the steps.  Sheeeesh!

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: May 22, 2009, 02:10:08 PM »
Having good judgment and decision making is what matters.  Using this criteria, both of them are bad.

People considered Woodrow Wilson to be one of the most brilliant presidents.  However, that doesn't mean he was a good president.