Poll

how the people thinks Muslims r terrorists?

why the people dont see  hitler he was Cristian and how many people he did killed? y we dont say he was terrorist?and all Cristians was terrorists ? second example Mr bush how many people he killed? third example again America when he attacked on Japan in
0 (0%)
The truth is the bad people are bad this dosent matter that they r Muslims or Cristians or Jews or Hindu this is very simple thing to understand i hope we learn this in middle school
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: June 13, 2009, 08:03:07 AM

Author Topic: truth about ISLAM  (Read 11954 times)

Offline hussain

• New JTFer
truth about ISLAM
« on: May 24, 2009, 08:03:07 AM »
cristian

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
Re: truth about ISLAM
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2009, 10:04:04 AM »
because Muhammad was a terrorist

Moshe92

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2009, 02:08:07 PM »
What are you doing on this forum if you can be with 72 virgins now?

Offline muppet

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2009, 03:07:39 AM »
what are you on about??

Clearly anyone who claims to be a Christian then goes and kills millions of people because of some twisted hate is clearly a NUTTER..

Question for Muslims, how many times is the word love mentioned in the Qu'ran?

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2009, 09:18:41 AM »
If Hitler was a Christian, Lady Bich Ray is a Muslim:

My gosh, I like this idea.  ;D :laugh:
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2009, 02:00:24 PM »
Lol a poll from a Muslim. Useless  :laugh:

What are you doing on this forum if you can be with 72 virgins now?

Confirm that Islam is a religion of peaceiss!!

what are you on about??

Clearly anyone who claims to be a Christian then goes and kills millions of people because of some twisted hate is clearly a NUTTER..

Question for Muslims, how many times is the word love mentioned in the Qu'ran?

I don't think they know the word "love". It's a non Islamic word. Their words for love are suicide bombing, 9/11, terror, terrorist, pedophile mohammed, death, beheading, slaughter, blood, nazism, ...

Offline muppet

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2009, 04:39:27 PM »

I don't think they know the word "love". It's a non Islamic word. Their words for love are suicide bombing, 9/11, terror, terrorist, pedophile mohammed, death, beheading, slaughter, blood, nazism, ...
The sad, sad thing is as well they re-enforce that perception EVERYDAY, EVERYWHERE around the World  :'( ..

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2009, 05:28:03 PM »
There is a simple difference:

A Jew cannot shout "Abraham" or "Moses" or "G*d" is bigger when he kills - simply because of the Mosaic commandment "Thou shalt not kill".

A Christian may not scream "Jesus is bigger" while killing, simply because the same commandment goes for Christians and Jesus never killed, beheaded or cut off any parts of a human body.

Now there is Mohammed: He killed, he killed and saw is as a commandment of the Koran, Allah sent him out to proselytize and kill those who did not believe "in Allah and the "prophets" visions". And any Muslim MUST live his life like Mohammed did - thus making Muslims the same cruel robbers, thieves, rapers, child-abusers and killers as Mohammed! And if any Muslim ever shouts "Allahu Akbar", then yes it is justified by their religion and simply BECAUSE of their religion.

Do you thin Hitler killed Jews for being so Christian? I don't think so - he was an atheist later on!
Do you think Americans made war in Vietnam because of religion? There has never been any problem in the Buddhist-Christian relations.
Nor would a Hindu kill for the religion itself - a Hindu may kill as a defense and when they kill Muslims it is because the Muslims provoked them heavily!

So do not confuse people killed during a war with filthy killings for nothing (because Islam IS NOTHING)!!! Hitler may be a good example of comparing maniac killings and filthy bestial character with those of Islam  but let's not forget that he had an enormous sympathy for Muslims. He met with the Mufti of Jerusalem and he never touched the big mosque of Berlin in all these years! Just because the already existing group of Muslims in Berlin were loyal to Hitler! Just to see how close Muslims and Nazis have always been!  >:(

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2009, 11:54:17 PM »
Good examble Hyades

Offline BD

• New JTFer
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2009, 11:14:04 PM »
This is a prime example of the whacked out beliefs that some people have. I really hope not all people who call themselves Muslim believe this way, and who puts out a poll with choices like this. It's really scary to think about how many people out there that are truly misguided, brainwashed, lost souls.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2009, 05:58:32 PM »
Dude you need to learn how to spell!!!!
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Alexandriax2

• New JTFer
« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2009, 01:44:25 PM »
isnt islam now being taken over by freemasons?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2009, 04:29:27 PM »
I don't think they have freemasons in many Islamic countries  churches ans synagogues aren't allowed so surely masons are not allowed
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Serbian Canadian

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2009, 11:05:15 PM »
This is pretty funny. If you're going to try to defend the actions of your religion and argue against this forum's position, I would think you'd do some research and bring some reasonable examples to back up your claims. The examples given here are terrible and quite frankly hilarious. Hitler? The Atomic Bomb? George W. Bush?  WTF! Haha. But I don't know, you sound like a 12 year old so I can't balme you if that's the case. Then again, you might be older but simply can't speak or write in English. Who knows. The vast majority of terrorism (look up the definition of terrorism and terrorists in the dictionary) in the world today is commited by Muslims. The most cruel and barbaric acts done in the world today are commited by Muslims, not Jews and Christians. There's a reason why a lot of people are concerned about Islam and critical of it. And It's not because it's a religion of peace.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2009, 04:36:12 AM »
Muslims terrorists?! Nooooooooooooooooooooo, no way, this is why they don't respect people of the same race (Arabs, Turks etc.) only because of their "disbelief":

http://www.sullivan-county.com/id4/christian_arabs.htm

Maybe not all Muslims ARE terrorists, but but at least 90% have the tendency to be terrorists and would become terrorists if they would feel "threatened" in their little dissociated minds!

Offline kippeveer

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2009, 03:10:25 PM »
Hitler was NOT a christian, he actually said that christianity should die a natural death.
But the roman catholic church did back him up.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2009, 12:55:52 PM by kippeveer »
De profundis clame ad te Domine

Offline pinoyjew

• Junior JTFer
  • ANUSIM ....i think its better
    • jtfphilippines.com
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2009, 03:58:23 AM »
r u retard?this is the site for factual information and not for hearsay and own opinion... :P
Whoever saves one life, saves the world entire

Offline Chughtai

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2010, 11:20:23 AM »
Well who might not resort to self defense if threatened for his life or for the lives of his dear ones ???  Come on you guys are doing the same in Israel from those you feel threatened of. This is totally a justified action by any animal let alone Human beings. I agree to what you call disorientated from what we have actully been taught or there in Quran and muslims today try to live their lives like those did in the time of Muhammad PBUH, even I tried but figured it out that it always led to a situation 1400 years earlier. The problem lies in our societies where we have neglected the word of Allah SBWT and blindly started trusting the holly men, and again so did you guys.

The point is that we are human beings and dont differ much in attributes of our characters. Shedding blood is not pleasurable for any human being irrespective of religion, cast tribe or cult.  This hatred has got to stop before it unstables the very land beneath our feet. I see animals like myself in jews, christians, budhist, hindus, sikhs and atheists. Trying to survive and ensure the survival of their offsprings. Lets make life better for this scared creature by making room for each other. 

Offline hyperion

• Full JTFer
« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2010, 02:18:23 PM »
The problem lies in our societies where we have neglected the word of Allah SBWT and blindly started trusting the holly men, and again so did you guys.

Unfortunately this has nothing to do with reality. Our holy men never preach against muslims, while yours DO. Most Jews who hate muslims do so because they are attacked on the streets (like I was many times) or get their houses burned down. The homes of many Jews are burned down in the Western part of the Netherlands where most muslims live, I knew people personally whose house was burned down and it was a miracle that they weren't sleeping in their houses and died. In spite of these most Jews and their Rabbis are foolish enough to protect the rights of muslims. So do not try to pretend that we are as guilty as you are. The fact that imams preach hate doesn't mean that Rabbis do the same too.

Such boys roam the streets of the Netherlands.

Offline hyperion

• Full JTFer
« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2010, 02:29:03 PM »
You have also mentioned that you were taught to not trust Jews. You just admitted that you were taught anti-semitic discrimination since your childhood. It isn't a separated case, because one of my childhood friends who was a muslim immigrant from Afghanistan was also thought such things. In fact he told me that his relatives always told him to hate Jews.

Meanwhile Jews just do not care about muslims, just live their lives and not preach hatred against them. I have never had any problems with muslims since I was attacked and saw what they do to other people.
In Hungary muslims are a minority and there are far more Jews. Muslims can live in peace there.
In the Netherlands muslims outnumber Jews greatly, and Jews are hunted down on the streets by them.
Can you explain that? Leave this talk that "you are equally guilty" because it isn't true.

Offline Chughtai

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2010, 01:32:15 AM »
Well Hyperion! I may not disagree to what you have said mostly. The feeling of self righteousness is  very strong. Masses are first shown a direction then they are told that whatever they are thinking is justified religiously and morally. Never have been they told to consider things on the basics of logic or rationale. What I might be saying would seem true to you for what I or muslim are in this state but please for once try to justify yourself on these grounds. I am not at all trying to blame or accuse you, I am no one to do that. Its between you and God. I know that you people have been mistreated over the time. There must be something wrong so harm find its way to you. There are much smaller and weaker minorities in the world and they are not bothered as you guys.

In history of Islam there are a number of times when jewish tried harming islam and our prophet and followers but I am not one of them to avenge that from you or anyone. I am not born at that time. We are taught history and somehow these sentiments develop. But for the last 2 decades people around me are more aware. They know that education is a good tool for earning living as well as mind control by a small group of people manipulating the thoughts of masses.

All said when I try to get myself neutral and try to find out the facts myself I see Jewish people doing what you are doing here. I know that you guys are angry and you have all the right to be, but my elders are taught to be angry with you willing or unwillingly. Now with all this hatred at both sides what are we achieving ?   If something positive is coming out of it then we can continue to do this. I dont care what my neighbor is doing as long as I am not disturbed with that. Most of the time I ignore it even coz he is my neighbor.

If I come here and share stories of all the bad things that my neighbor has been doing repeatedly and afew other neighbors start listening to me and quoting their experiences with that man, surly there would come a time when each one of us would want to hurt him.

I dont care what my elders thought or did, but i do care about what I would be doing in this time given to me here. I would surly try to minimize these differences. You believe your own philosophy and i would believe my own and there are enough space on this planet and the system of Allah SBWT to hold many such more.

What is right is right and whats wrong is wrong and that comes as the basic human instinct. Its hard coded and no one could change that but people have devised ways to hide that and brainwash people. Deep down we are all the same. The smell of air would be as refreshing to you as it would be to me but if one starts to disagree and likes better the smell of some fragrance in the air, should we resort to hating that person just coz he dosent think like me.

What I meant in the posts above is that "it always takes 2 to tango" sorry i couldnt come up with some other proverb as english is not my mother tongue. I saw some of you making fun of the poor guy who tried to express his feelings or to show his sympathy in whatever manner he could. You guys are no different than islamist radicals who have always gone after the words and not the thought. You didnt bother to notice the sentiments behind his words. Its shameful, we all have to change. Killing to me is not simply taking life of a person. You can kill a person by taking his identity or killing his thoughts. The poor injured guy comes here and you guys tried to finish him off. Well how would he react!! think logically. Would he ever again in his life try to put forward a hand of friendship towards you people. We mock you and you mock us by putting usama's pict on pig or different images or words I see here. In the part of the world I live in we dont even like usama. My servant who is illiterate would be the first person to hand him over to authorities if he ever sees him. It does not worries me at all to see the image but it shows the same hatred I am talking about for a whole majority of muslims that we cannot just kill but have to be made aware of the basic realities. I see you guys doing your part.   

Offline hyperion

• Full JTFer
« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2010, 02:44:16 AM »
"What I meant in the posts above is that "it always takes 2 to tango""

Two to tango? What do you mean? They attack civilians, we attack back their military and we are as bad as them? NO Jews hurl firebombs at muslim houses both in Hungary and in the Netherlands. The man whose house was burned down actually PROTECTED the rights of muslims in spite of these attacks. Think logically and not in a biased way. The majority of Jews are against ANY discrimination, while I had many muslim friends all of whom agree with the actions against Israeli and American civilians. Our far right only wants to expel muslims and not annihilate them like Hamas, Al-Quaeda and the rest want to annihilate Jews. So do not distort the facts please.

And what about the muslims' hate of the Zionist state? I have never heard about a muslim acknowledging our right to existence.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2010, 02:50:27 AM by hyperion »

Offline Chughtai

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2010, 03:12:41 AM »
What I saw happening in Lebanon by Israel Army was some what different from what you are saying here. You want me to be logical here ! Why would attack and burn the house of person who protect my rights!! Do I like living with less rights? Obviously not. 

I am not trying to distort any facts here I am trying to get facts. You say "I have never heard about a muslim acknowledging our right to existence." Pakistan has accepted Israel's existence and it comprises of about 160 million muslims. Now should i say that you are trying to distort the facts here!  No i wont say that, we are very far from the facts of our co-existence. Just trying to make an effort if not for many than for myself and my children to reduce these differences.

In Quran there is a whole chapter named Buni Israel. If my Allah SBWT identifies you as a nation who am I to take this right away from you.

Offline hyperion

• Full JTFer
« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2010, 03:44:19 AM »
I'm talking about regular muslims there. Do regular muslims support the Zionist state or not? In my experience not. What a government does is usually not in tune with its people want. Those are strategic movements. Can you show us a muslim grassroots organization that stands up for the right of Israel and Jews? That would be convincing.

"You want me to be logical here ! Why would attack and burn the house of person who protect my rights!! Do I like living with less rights? Obviously not. "

You would do it because you are anti-semitic and discriminate and you have prejudices. Yes muslims usually discriminate Jews. When I was not attacked for my Star of David I was treated like sh*t or an animal.

"What I saw happening in Lebanon by Israel Army was some what different from what you are saying here."

Well, atrocities happen in war, but IDF does not purposefully attack civilians even if those civilians elected Hamas to kill Israeli civilians. Sometimes the boys get mad because of that and there are civilian casualties on your side too. I oppose these things. Because Torah teaches us that if you treat your fellow humans well and fulfill your obligation to G-d, you get your reward, regardless of your religion race etc. In fact Judaism is the only religion of the three Abrahamic religions (Judaism, Christianity, Islam) that recognizes believers and non-believers as equals and does not condemn people of other faith. It is a fact. Hamas, Fatah, Al Quade deliberately attack civilians. While IDF not.

And yes major Jewish organizations like the European Jewish Organization of Students and Anti-Defamation League actually campaigns FOR the Rigths of European muslims even if many of us get attacked.

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2010, 03:46:20 AM »
Pakistan has accepted Israel's existence and it comprises of about 160 million muslims.

Pakistan has no embassy in Israel, and no Pakistani leader ever said that the State of Israel has the right to exist.
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)