Poll

Did the CIA/FBI/Secret Service put Nosair up to murder Kahane?

Yes
2 (28.6%)
No
2 (28.6%)
Not sure
3 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Did the U.S. government assassinate Rabbi Kahane?  (Read 3048 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Did the U.S. government assassinate Rabbi Kahane?
« on: April 01, 2007, 01:26:44 AM »
I want to know what you all think about this hypothesis of mine.

Some of you may dismiss me as a stock conspiracist, but our government has proven highly willing to do whatever it takes to eliminate patriotic American citizens who offend it on countless occasions. With a couple of phone calls, Jorge the Whore procures himself a jury and judge who will blank-check any charges the administration so desires against the Border Patrol heroes Ramos and Compean. Same thing with Jewish patriots Pollard and Bob Manning with the Reagan administration.

Kahane was clearly a great thorn in the side of the Reagan/Bush State Departments and their Whore-in-Chief (James Baker), and I suspect that they shopped around for a Muslim Nazi terrorist who would be eager to do the job for them. As with Ramos/Compean, a little diplomatic pressure from Jorge the Whore (Sr.) is all that it takes to get a judge and jury who will acquit the fiend of all charges.

Din Rodef

Re: Did the U.S. government assassinate Rabbi Kahane?
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2007, 01:32:08 AM »
No way - I don't believe that for a split second.

Americans had absolutely no clue how important Kahane was. And...if any Americans had understood his importance they probably would have supported him.

Only the Muslim Nazis understood how threatening Kahane was to them.

To Americans...Kahane wasn't even a "blip" on the radar screen. Besides, if the US gov wanted to get rid of him they would have done it another way.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2007, 01:33:49 AM by Din Rodef »

Din Rodef

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2007, 01:36:24 AM »
Chaimfan

I disagree...but I still like how you think. It's good to question authority and "established' truth....   ;D

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2007, 01:42:05 AM »
To Americans...Kahane wasn't even a "blip" on the radar screen. Besides, if the US gov wanted to get rid of him they would have done it another way.
To regular Americans, no. I think though that the demons in the White House weren't stupid, and recognized just how much potential this amazing leader had and figured they needed to do something fast.

Din Rodef

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2007, 01:49:51 AM »
I definately think that the leadership of Al Qaeda plans attacks in cooperation with globalists.

So, even if the US gov wasn't directly involved...rogue globalist "elements" from within the US gov may have been involved with Al Qaeda

Murdering a political adversary is Muslim style of warfare. Americans usually get rid of people in other ways.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2007, 02:06:38 AM »
Chaimfan, the US government didnt kill the Rav but they certainly looked the other way. As Colonel Salem personal aide to Sheik Rachaman was a FBI, British, Egyptian, Israel, informant. And in fact Yekutiel Ben Yaakov had agreed to pay him to produce the documentation for this. Before this could happen Salem went into protective custody so he could testify against Sheik Rachaman for the bombing of the WTC.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Din Rodef

« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2007, 02:10:41 AM »
Yes, Kahaneloyalist just nailed it

The US gov "looked the other way"

US gov negligence made it possible for Al Qaeda to maintain a presence in the US. Then, that presence led to the assassination.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2007, 04:02:46 AM »
Chaimfan, the US government didnt kill the Rav but they certainly looked the other way.
Kahaneloyalist, the government does not "look the other way" when one of its pet interests is involved in something. If the government were NOT involved, Nosair would have been prosecuted to the fullest. I think at a MINIMUM they knew what was going to happen and facilitated it. More likely, they masterminded the assassination.