Author Topic: Binyamin Netanyahu is destroying Yesha to please his master.  (Read 1004 times)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
B. Hussein Osama has ordered his little puppy to destroy Israel and Cakayoyo is actually doing it. I have nothing to add to this article. If Cackyoyo continues this, he will suffer a downfall as well.
http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1242212463995&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Binyamin Netanyahu is destroying Yesha to please his master.
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2009, 02:40:38 AM »
Danny Danon seems like a good guy. I hope he manages to stir up problems for cackayoyo within the Likud. If Likud members revolt, we may have a chance.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2009, 02:49:02 AM »
You can't just blame the kapo P*nis Cacayoyo for this. Most of secular Israel thinks that it must obey the United States and that the nation is dependent on the U.S. for survival. It's the third rail of Israeli politics.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2009, 12:26:48 PM »
You can't just blame the kapo P*nis Cacayoyo for this. Most of secular Israel thinks that it must obey the United States and that the nation is dependent on the U.S. for survival. It's the third rail of Israeli politics.

Cackayoyo was elected again because he claimed he was right wing. This time the Israeli public overwhelmingly voted against destroying these heroic communities. Pipi simply is doing this to obey huseein osama. It's true Israeli voters are indeed nuts but now pipi is going against people in his own party and other members of the coalition. The only member of the coalition who wants to destroy yesha is Barak(yimach shmo)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2009, 01:10:40 PM »
I'm not saying people actually agree with destroying Yesha (although a lot of sick Israelis do), but the fact of the matter is that most Israelis are secular and do not have a personal faith that G-d will sustain the nation through all things. Even if they are right-wing in principle, they really do not think Israel can overcome all of this world pressure on its own and they have been brainwashed to believe that U.S. aid is necessary for their continuing to exist.