Author Topic: US president's speech at Turkish Parliament  (Read 1085 times)

Offline zerah600

• Junior JTFer
US president's speech at Turkish Parliament
« on: May 26, 2009, 01:55:46 PM »
Full text of the US president's speech at Turkish Parliament

http://www.hurriyet.com.tr/english/domestic/11376661.asp

"But I also want to be clear that America’s relationship with the Muslim world cannot and will not be based on opposition to al Qaeda. Far from it. We seek broad engagement based upon mutual interests and mutual respect. We will listen carefully, bridge misunderstanding, and seek common ground. We will be respectful, even when we do not agree. And we will convey our deep appreciation for the Islamic faith, which has done so much over so many centuries to shape the world for the better – including my own country. The United States has been enriched by Muslim Americans. Many other Americans have Muslims in their family, or have lived in a Muslim-majority country – I know, because I am one of them. "

what about this mess??????
"Dacă te voi uita, Ierusalime, să-şi uite dreapta mea destoinicia ei!
Să mi se lipească limba de cerul gurii, dacă nu-mi voi aduce aminte de tine, dacă nu voi face din Ierusalim culmea bucuriei mele!"  Ps.137

"If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, let my right hand forget her cunning.
If I do not remember thee, let my tongue cleave to the roof of my mouth; if I prefer not Jerusalem above my chief joy." Ps.137

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: US president's speech at Turkish Parliament
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2009, 07:17:33 PM »
I am sick and tired of people denying that he is a Muslim.  Look he mentioned that in his speech.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline zerah600

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2009, 02:15:29 AM »
I am sick and tired too! When I told that to my friends the answer was: " only diplomatic and political stuffs!"  betcha!
It is obviously he is Muslim.
Să mi se lipească limba de cerul gurii, dacă nu-mi voi aduce aminte de tine, dacă nu voi face din Ierusalim culmea bucuriei mele!"  Ps.137

If I do not remember thee, let my tongue cleave to the roof of my mouth; if I prefer not Jerusalem above my chief joy." Ps.137

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2009, 02:01:30 PM »
Obama is a traitor, he knows that the Palestinians have nothing but plans for the destruction of Israel, so how can he dare have the guts to stand up and say he supports a 2 state solution? Obama is a traitor, liar, communist, etc. I still have trouble digesting the fact that so many Americans fell for his BS.
Everyday I pray to G-d that Obama gets impeached.

Shalom - Dox

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2009, 02:09:44 PM »
Obama is a traitor, he knows that the Palestinians have nothing but plans for the destruction of Israel, so how can he dare have the guts to stand up and say he supports a 2 state solution? Obama is a traitor, liar, communist, etc. I still have trouble digesting the fact that so many Americans fell for his BS.
Everyday I pray to G-d that Obama gets impeached.

Shalom - Dox

Of cause you are right. Everybody knows, that the Arab Muslims rejected all chances to archieve peace, even with the gain of half Jerusalem - God forbid.

Their goal is not the land, but the murdering, converting and enslavement of Jewish citizens of Israel.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Natan

• New JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2009, 05:34:04 PM »
Mutual respect!?!? what was he thinking about when he gave that speech!?

Islam has got nothing to do with peace!

Give your little finger to a Muslim, and they will take the whole hand!

The only way to make peace with MuslimS is to make them silent (by force)! Only this way they would be living their lives (without making troubles for others), otherwise they are greedy enough to want MORE and MORE of your certain rights!! Yes, i wholeheartedly believe that one only can make peace with Muslims by having their mouths shut up!
I come from Yamit

Offline zerah600

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2009, 05:18:55 AM »
I deeply agree. Nobody is able to make peace with muslims.
They know only hudna (Hudna (هدنة) is an Arabic term meaning a temporary "truce" or "armistice")  and they accept hudna only for getting more strength to destroy their enemies, and their enemies is the whole world.

This is a meaning for hudna:
"Run more of their famous summer camps to recruit and train the next generation of terrorists
Smuggle in better weapons and build more bombs
Carefully prepare for their next wave of human-bombs"

Peace with Islam?? Forget it!