Author Topic: UNTIL THE US MILITARY STANDS AGAINST HUSSEIN OBAMA, I AM NOT WITH THEM  (Read 2050 times)

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
I cant. I cant stand with this MADMAN. NO WAY. The military MUST RENOUNCE THIS IMPOSTER ASAP.

I have ALWAYS been 100000% PATRIOTIC for this nation, and volunteered MUCH time to Ft Ord 7th Infantry Division, but this is TREASONOUS.

#1. He is NOT an American.  He is a FOREIGN Usurper from Kenya.
#2. He has slighted our ally- England.
#3. He has sided with the Muzzies who our troops fight AGAINST.
#4. HE IS NOT A PROFESSOR of the CHRISTIAN faith.  Samuel Adams said this is a MUST.
#5. He has put justices in that know NO "Justice" AT ALL.
#6. He has put ENEMIES OF AMERICA on his staff, inc X-IDF TRAITOR to Israel, Emmanuel, and FORTY FIVE (45) MUZZIES will be on his STAFF.
#7.  He has sided AGAINST ISRAEl, and for this, I give in a #7, because IT IS COMPLETE to me, that I have made up my mind, GOD OVER Country, NUF SED on this.

MILITARY PLEASE RENOUNCE THIS FOREIGN USURPER FROM OUR WHITE HOUSE BEFORE AMERICA FACES ROCKETS.

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
so you want there to be a coup, or do you want them to just stop following orders?

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
so you want there to be a coup, or do you want them to just stop following orders?

THJ, you PROVE OVER AND OVER that YOU are a world class [censored].   A DUMB ridiculous MORON.  HE IS NOT SUPPOSE TO BE THERE and The MILITARY IS COMMITTING TREASON.  Dummy.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer

THJ, you PROVE OVER AND OVER that YOU are a world class moron.   A DUMB ridiculous MORON.  HE IS NOT SUPPOSE TO BE THERE and The MILITARY IS COMMITTING TREASON.  Dummy.

Well, i see many insults and few answers to my questions.  What do you want them to do?  What do they have to do in order to gain your support again?

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member

THJ, you PROVE OVER AND OVER that YOU are a world class moron.   A DUMB ridiculous MORON.  HE IS NOT SUPPOSE TO BE THERE and The MILITARY IS COMMITTING TREASON.  Dummy.

Well, i see many insults and few answers to my questions.  What do you want them to do?  What do they have to do in order to gain your support again?

ABANDON this EVIL madman, LEAVE the military or STAND AND FIGHT THIS NOW. 
Walter Francis Fitzpatrick III wrote a letter to Hussein ACCUSING him of TREASON, and the troops are suppose to PROTECT US FROM ENEMIES FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC.  HE IS AN ENEMY, and I stand with GOD BEFORE nation, PERIOD. If you dont 'get' that- then YOU DONT GET AMERICA.
You get insults, b.c you ARE INSULTING.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
t_h_j, do you agree with anything JTF stands for?  The reason I ask because I notice that all you do is contradict what other people have written. 

On the other hand, not all of us are going to agree with each other 100% of the time, but all I see you doing contradicting people. 

So make up your mind.  You either support JTF or you don't.  If you just came here to argue with people, this is not the forum for you. 

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
t_h_j, do you agree with anything JTF stands for?  The reason I ask because I notice that all you do is contradict what other people have written. 

On the other hand, not all of us are going to agree with each other 100% of the time, but all I see you doing contradicting people. 

So make up your mind.  You either support JTF or you don't.  If you just came here to argue with people, this is not the forum for you. 

yes, i do.  In this case I wasn't even disagreeing with ashedina, I was asking her what she wanted the military to do.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Fine.  Exactly what positions of JTF do you agree with? 

In all honesty, I don't think I've ever seen any kind of supportive post from you. 

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
Fine.  Exactly what positions of JTF do you agree with? 

In all honesty, I don't think I've ever seen any kind of supportive post from you. 

all except for the one that calls for the end of all immigration to this country.  I do support legal immigration if the immigrant has some kind of education and can contribute to society. 

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
As a side note, Military enlistment has started to slow since Obama has taken office.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
You are right AsheDina! If we support the troops we support Obama.

I had an American flag on my windows till 20th January. Now there is no American flag on my window. Just one above my bed. I felt safer with Bush as president!!

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member

yes, i do.  In this case I wasn't even disagreeing with ashedina, I was asking her what she wanted the military to do.

THJ, one thing I DEPLORE are devils advocates, but in YOUR case, I can make an excuse, you've been brain dead since the very beginning.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
I have a gut feeling that Obama will do SOMETHING militarily in 2011-2012.   Something to get everyone's mind off the 15% unemployment.

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer

THJ, one thing I DEPLORE are devils advocates, but in YOUR case, I can make an excuse, you've been brain dead since the very beginning.

let me know when you're done projecting

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Ignore him Paulette. He has always supported Obama, just let it go.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
I like t_h_j. He seems like a level headed, pragmatic person. Confrontational? Perhaps.

If you don't like him, fine. I don't think he's losing any sleep over that.

But if you really want to argue with each other, I think you could get your point across without the need for insults.

Offline muppet

• Full JTFer
AsheDina you forgot one more point and this has been seen by an outsider, 'me', he will deliberately destroy America..

He will turn all the U.S's allies against her then start the dismantling process from the inside..

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
AsheDina you forgot one more point and this has been seen by an outsider, 'me', he will deliberately destroy America..

He will turn all the U.S's allies against her then start the dismantling process from the inside..

I agree.  I just want to see, right NOW ASAP- The Military evac- I mean NOW, b/c I see Hussein saying next: "If Israel touches Iran, they will face American Jet fighters"  Then, you will ALL SEE ME, the first one out there PROTESTING AGAINST them, and I will, make NO mistake, I will- for the FIRST time in my ENTIRE life, protest against the troops, I will build the biggest force of protesters that you've EVER seen. 

This is UNHEARD of for me, I was a volunteer FOR the ARMY. but this is against G-d, NO WAY will I sit back and do ZERO. NO WAY. I am also a daughter of the American Revolution from my Dads side, and people like me are HARD CORE patriots, but there is NO way that I will put this nation before G-d- NO WAY. Israel IS G-DS, it is not only a spiritual connection, but a physical one. 

Anybody that disagrees with  this, I PRAY HARD that G-d will SMITE OFF the face of the EARTH forever.  America is NOT 'of' G-d ANYMORE. NOT!  Go ahead and call me an "Israel-firster" a "Zion-Nazi"  Whatever, Ive heard it ALL, I dont care, I KNOW what is G-DS.
  I know this for CERTAIN: This IS A FIGHT, Good against evil. PERIOD.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2009, 08:44:50 AM by AsheDina »
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline muppet

• Full JTFer
AsheDina, I for one totally agree with you, the World should not leave Israel to stand alone people just don't understand that, heavans forbid should Israel fall the rest of the World will fall like dominos..

The enemy is using the old trick of divide and conquer and as you no doubt can very well see the enemy is trying and in some cases using Christians (lying to them) to achieve this objective..

This is how the enemy sees the battle plan,

Israel,

Jews,

Christians,

Atheists and Agnostics.

But alas my dear friend I do not think the Almighty Lord will deliver Israel into the hands of the enemy.. As we have seen many times before Darkness comes then darkness is banished..

The good people will unite.

Offline msd

• Junior JTFer
Personally I think Israel should be left alone. Even if we had her best interests at heart (by we, I mean our politicians) we're still not THEM and they should be their own sovereign country, doing what they need to do to defend and govern themselves on their own, therefore they can take pride in that.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
AsheDina, I for one totally agree with you, the World should not leave Israel to stand alone people just don't understand that, heavans forbid should Israel fall the rest of the World will fall like dominos..

The enemy is using the old trick of divide and conquer and as you no doubt can very well see the enemy is trying and in some cases using Christians (lying to them) to achieve this objective..

This is how the enemy sees the battle plan,

Israel,

Jews,

Christians,

Atheists and Agnostics.

But alas my dear friend I do not think the Almighty Lord will deliver Israel into the hands of the enemy.. As we have seen many times before Darkness comes then darkness is banished..

The good people will unite.

Muppet, I agree, but many Christians are NOT reading the Torah (or what they call the O.T, it is also seriously tampered with, which is an ABOMINATION) in the Christian Bible, and they hate all over Israel. {NOT people here, they are really special here}
  I see it ALL the time. The ONLY people I dont see this from is the born again believers (besides here at the JTF) Thats all, I even see MANY Jewish people HERE in USA that are hating ALL over Israel, and I 100% BELIEVE that REAL born agains and REAL Jewish people will go through HELL, that is my personal belief.
And it IS coming here.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
Ignore him Paulette. He has always supported Obama, just let it go.

some quotes would be nice

Offline Angry Panther

• Senior JTFer
"#4. HE IS NOT A PROFESSOR of the CHRISTIAN faith.  Samuel Adams said this is a MUST."

Besides being a good Christian, Samuel Adams also made an excellent beer.  ;D

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
I am in the military, but if Barack Hussein Obama comes to our base I will personally not salute or show respect and probably spit in his face if I get close enough.  As for leaving, you can't really do that if your enlistment contract is not up.  By the time mine is up, G-d willing we will have Sarah Palin or someone in office that will make me want to stay in.  Plus we need good people gaining key positions and jobs in the military so that it will be more difficult for Osama to push through his anti-American agenda.

I feel for you.  I was voluntary at Ft Ord 7th Infantry Division. I have a FORSCOM award, and many letters from Generals for singing and entertaining, and many other things in the ARMY, but I seriously feel for you, and I feel bad that I am this way, Dan.  I just see that this piece of excrement will tell troops to attack Israel, very soon.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל