Author Topic: Couple cited for home Bible studies  (Read 1071 times)

Offline msd

• Junior JTFer
Couple cited for home Bible studies
« on: May 28, 2009, 01:18:36 PM »

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Couple cited for home Bible studies
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2009, 03:08:00 PM »
Wow this is really bolschewism.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2009, 04:22:12 PM »
Another outrage! The fun never stops with these Athiest faggalot scum bags. The Atheists have openly declared war on the Christians and Jews in our Country.
These G-dless evil pieces of drek are determined to wipe out religious freedom once and for all, and it appears the faggalotties and Obama supporters are on a roll to get the job done fast. Obama's time in the White House is limited, therefore stomping out our rights is of the upmost importance to them.
I have had it with these evil pieces of chit! Excuse my french.

P.S. I hope this couple from San Diego fights back.

Shalom - Dox

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2009, 10:23:15 PM »
I wonder if the police interfere when Mexicans have 20 or more people over to chug beer and eat fajitas for Cinco de Mayo.

There are some people like that in TX who seem to have fiestas every week or every other week and invite several large families which are loud and drunk.  Thankfully this hasn't happened on my street for many years but there used to be someone who lived  two houses away who would do this and play extremely loud music that could be heard even inside.

I've heard of this happening a lot in neighborhoods that are more heavily Mexican.

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2009, 12:14:25 AM »
I bet they would have been given a tax credit if they had Koranimal studies!

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2009, 01:22:27 AM »

Offline muppet

• Full JTFer

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2009, 01:54:45 AM »
http://www.sandiego.gov/

Claimed to be the finest city albeit with some water management problems. Seems to be inching towards the Arabic deserts.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2009, 03:01:08 PM »
Scarry stuff I advice to vote in next Euro elections on anti EU parties oposing Lisbon treaty and creation of Fourth Beast Kingdom (united NAU + EU + Arab/Turkic countries) under marxist-muslim "meshias" Obama.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2009, 10:45:40 PM »
I wonder if the police interfere when Mexicans have 20 or more people over to chug beer and eat fajitas for Cinco de Mayo.

There are some people like that in TX who seem to have fiestas every week or every other week and invite several large families which are loud and drunk.  Thankfully this hasn't happened on my street for many years but there used to be someone who lived  two houses away who would do this and play extremely loud music that could be heard even inside.

I've heard of this happening a lot in neighborhoods that are more heavily Mexican.

Pretty hard to avoid that in SoCal now. Even in places that are not ghettos.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2009, 10:50:57 PM »
Pretty hard to avoid that in SoCal now. Even in places that are not ghettos.

That's sad :(

I have heard that Northern California is better though.