Author Topic: How do Jews look upon Rosicrucians and freemasons?  (Read 715 times)

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
How do Jews look upon Rosicrucians and freemasons?
« on: June 05, 2009, 01:35:22 PM »
I'm interested since a lot of these sortsd of people who use magic use the Qaballah and Hebrew symbols.
Hebrew, like Sankrit, is a magic scripture.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: How do Jews look upon Rosicrucians and freemasons?
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2009, 01:54:14 PM »
I think orthodox Jews are bound to Torah law. So they seperate from this two groups.

I as a Christian do too.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Moshe92

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2009, 02:03:51 PM »
I'm not sure what most Jews think about those groups, but my father said that my great-grandmother's maiden last name, Fremueller, is derived from "freemason."

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2009, 02:37:50 PM »
I have never heard a Rabbi comment on these groups. I assume that any cult which practices magic, or teaches Kabbalah outside of normative Jewish observance, is considered forbidden to a Jew. Kabbalah is an esoteric understanding of Torah which doesn't negate normal Jewish observance and requires this in order for it to be understood. Kaballah is simply the 'Receiving' of the secrets of Torah and is not separate from Judaism. But when people teach Kaballah outside of Jewish observance, and without proper study of scriptures it is simply worshipping black magic.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2009, 06:13:50 PM »
Stay away from anything that resembles a cult even if it claims not to be religious.