Author Topic: I need Artistic feedback, thanks  (Read 604 times)

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
I need Artistic feedback, thanks
« on: June 08, 2009, 11:25:40 AM »
I want to contribute something to the Geert campaign.  I want some feedback... to see if this works, and to see if it needs to be changed.

Thanks
« Last Edit: June 08, 2009, 04:00:01 PM by briann »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: I need Artistic feedback, thanks
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2009, 05:07:36 PM »
That looks pretty cool :)

Moshe92

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2009, 08:10:01 PM »
I also like it.

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2009, 09:21:20 PM »
It's very good.  Wilders has a very distinctive style.  I mean once you see him, you recognize him the next time.  I think it's because his hair is very unusual.  Your picture captures the essence of Wilders.  And I like how you just have his first name, because it acknowledges that people should know who he his, both by his style and his reputation.  The black and white is also very classy.  Good job.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2009, 10:37:04 PM »
It's very good.  Wilders has a very distinctive style.  I mean once you see him, you recognize him the next time.  I think it's because his hair is very unusual.  Your picture captures the essence of Wilders.  And I like how you just have his first name, because it acknowledges that people should know who he his, both by his style and his reputation.  The black and white is also very classy.  Good job.

Thanks.  I actually was going for a hip 'Mozart' look... and you can tell if you look at the font and the hair.  When you add the tie.... it unmistakeably becomes Geert.  Geert needs to be a bit of a rockstar... and he needs a bit of artistic propaganda.... like Obama had.  He needs to be kinda cool... not seen as a wacko extremist like the media portrays him.  I will send in the graphic shortly.