Author Topic: HARASS THIS YOUTUBE USER, HE IS PROBABLY WHO IS FLAGGING US!!!!  (Read 2178 times)

Allen-T

This psycho has started already on my new channel, here is a lovely letter he just sent me;

MoslimKid 
You are less than vermin.
Do you still [censored] your mother as the Talmud prescribes, or are you too old for that now? I understand that under 9, your harlot Jewish mother considered you sexually immature or no Do you still [censored] your mother as the Talmud prescribes, or are you too old for that now? I understand that under 9, your harlot Jewish mother considered you sexually immature or non-person, but how about now? Do you grow out of it?

Zionists are despicable people, reviled in all of history, why is that?

I am confused about this verse from the Talmud, I don't understand how a Rabbi can have sex with a 3 year old, can you explain?

"Said Rabbi Joseph, "Come and take note: A girl three years and one day old is betrothed by intercourse. And if a Levir has had intercourse with her, he has acquired her."[M.Nid. 5:4].

I thought you were like the rest of us, but when I discovered, forgive my fresh, that you are a bunch of incestuous pedophiles causing trouble in the entire world, I am rethinking my assumption.

PS:You can read about Jewish mothers sexing their sons in the Talmud here:
http://www.goodnewsaboutgod.com/studies/political/jews/pedop hilia.htm

If you continue your assault on God's prophet, I will post videos detailing to the entire YouTube community what psychos you are. How dare you defile God's prophet when you are the most filthy race on the planet.
( more ) ( less ) (Reply)   (Delete)   (Block User)   (Spam) 

Harass this idiot. Unfortunatly he has no videos to flag. Be creative!!!

Din Rodef

Re: HARASS THIS YOUTUBE USER, HE IS PROBABLY WHO IS FLAGGING US!!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2007, 03:20:11 PM »
F THE MUSLIMS

I HATE WHEN THEY START TALKING ABOUT THEIR PEDOPHILE PROPHET...makes me want to launch a thousand nuclear warheads at their turd world sandpiles...

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2007, 03:23:42 PM »
This is what i get when i click

The page you were looking for has changed location. Please choose from one of the topics below.

The WAY The TRUTH The LIFE

The Solutions to the
Coming Trouble
Political Truth

Spiritual Truth

Physical Life and Health

Spiritual Life and Health

Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Allen-T

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2007, 03:34:57 PM »
This is what i get when i click

The page you were looking for has changed location. Please choose from one of the topics below.

The WAY The TRUTH The LIFE

The Solutions to the
Coming Trouble
Political Truth

Spiritual Truth

Physical Life and Health

Spiritual Life and Health

Go to Youtube and harass this guy, MoslimKid, in his inbox, harass him on his favorite videos comment secton, etc. But don't spend too much time, better to build up our videos, but do it anyway.  Also harass him on his channel page.