Author Topic: Friendly Aramean  (Read 959 times)

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
Friendly Aramean
« on: June 15, 2009, 02:18:07 PM »
Today I was in a big supermarket in my town. When I was outside a guy started talking with me. It was the same day (today, 15th Junde 2009) when I took the pictures of the mosque in my town. http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php/topic,35462.msg356743.html#new .
The guy saw my magen david and said shalom. I was a bit shocked and said shalom too. He wanted to shake my hand. I shook his hand and it seemed he was a bit proud. He said he is an aramean and showed me his necklet which was a cross with Jesus on it. Jews. He said he will help me and the Jews if they are in trouble. He sa he had to go and said bye. I also said bye. A bit confused I left the place we meet. A great meeting. I am glad there are some pro Israel pro Jewish people in my town who openly say they support Jews and Israel.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Friendly Aramean
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2009, 02:44:47 PM »
Laban was an Aramean and he did not treat the forefather of the Jewish people Jacob very well. We remember this every Passover when we read:

"an Aramean tried to destroy my forefather and he went down to Egypt".

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2009, 06:48:11 AM »
Yesterday I had also a discussion with an Aramean girl. She gets very angry when I talked about my magen david. I really don't know why. Jesus was himself Jewish. And the Jews didn't killed him. The romans did it. May the Jews helped a bit  ;D. Jesus is dead! It's past. Baruch HaShem

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2009, 07:51:11 AM »
I don't think so but Labans daughters were Rachel and Leah Yaakov[Jacobs] wifes and his first cousins
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2009, 07:52:36 AM »
Yes. They are orthodox Christians. I mean these people http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aramean-Syriac_people

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2009, 07:58:26 AM »
 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: my language is worse i think it's what Proud Zionist said   

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arameans
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2009, 08:09:29 AM »
 :laugh: