Author Topic: Muslims Beat Christian to Death for Drinking Tea from a Muslim Cup  (Read 760 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
It is a stark and brutal reality as to how much they hate the non-muslamics. >:(
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
These qurananimals really need to receive vengence
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
How come these stories aren't told on Communist News Network or PMSNBC? Let the liberals SEE who these quaranimals truly are! Damn Arabush people!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline Gentile

• Junior JTFer
Hope this is the last thing the filthy bastards see...

Offline MountainMan

• Full JTFer
Filthy beasts.. Too bad we cannot do the same sh*t to these sand N*ggers in USA that they do to CHristians in their countries.. I wouldn't mind tying a few of these ragheads up against a post and using them as target practice.. I'll say, here some virgins for ya, you perverted, filthy disgusting islamic dog  :laugh: >:(

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
"Christians and Jews beat Muslim to death for living in a non Muslim country" , hope this will be the topic in a newspaper in a few years.