Author Topic: Here are pictures of protests (govt, Obama, bailouts) in Chicago recently....  (Read 1625 times)

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
These people appear to be working class white folks.  Not the black bums that the media caters to. 

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
Great to see this!

It's freedom of speech! It's America!

God bless the USA!  :usa:

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Some good signs
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Minuteman

• Senior JTFer
I believe there is much more folks out there that believe as we do than we thought. 

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
I believe there is much more folks out there that believe as we do than we thought. 

Trust me, there are. But the news media only show the supporters. It's like with Bush. They only showed the haters but not the supporters! And there were and still are (me) Bush supporters.

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
Thanks for that link great pictures

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
you are all welcome.. ;D
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer

Trust me, there are. But the news media only show the supporters. It's like with Bush. They only showed the haters but not the supporters! And there were and still are (me) Bush supporters.

Yes, notice how you are not bombarded on a daily basis with the anti war movement and demonstrations any more.  Did they all go away?  Are they still there but the media doesn't report on them since they are protesting against Obama now?  I don't know.  And neither does anyone else.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/us_afghanistan/print

In the two weeks since U.S. and British troops launched massive assaults, Western troops have died at an average rate of three a day, nearing the tempo of the bloodiest days in Iraq and almost 20 times the rate in Afghanistan from 2001-04.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
Great job Hanna!!! I like the last picture, is that a picture of our enemies bitche...george soros?

Shalom - Dox   

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
must be...... :laugh:

Great job Hanna!!! I like the last picture, is that a picture of our enemies bitche...george soros?

Shalom - Dox   
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל