Author Topic: What happened to FTL?  (Read 8586 times)

admin

What happened to FTL?
« on: April 08, 2007, 01:18:16 PM »
It says he's a guest now and he's not listed on the members list.

Note: I am not referring to Fruit (FOTL), but the user formerly known as Rhuan.

« Last Edit: April 08, 2007, 01:19:47 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: What happened to FTL?
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2007, 01:28:12 PM »
I was wondering as well.

I thought he couldn't have been banned as a user because he is too morally nice and doesn't like to offend.
He posted yesterday though.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2007, 04:52:59 PM »
???????????

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2007, 05:17:45 PM »
Trumpeldore are you ftf?
Did Jabo change his screen name?

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2007, 05:18:21 PM »
Trumpeldore are you ftf?
Did Jabo change his screen name?

I am not ftf.

ftf

« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2007, 06:16:43 PM »
I had decided to leave the JTF forums, but having been thinking about things, I've now realised that it was a stupid thing to do, and have therefore returned.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2007, 06:27:28 PM »
I had decided to leave the JTF forums, but having been thinking about things, I've now realised that it was a stupid thing to do, and have therefore returned.

What things? You buy Din's opinion that JTF Jews hate Christians?

ftf

« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2007, 06:31:00 PM »
I know that you think of us as third class people, and it is rather annoying, but I need somewhere to talk about things without being jumped on for being non-pc.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2007, 06:52:14 PM »
I thought that there was a StørmFrønt poster who was recently banned who was called FTFL. I was not sure if this was the same as our FTF or what.  ???

ftf

« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2007, 06:55:42 PM »
FTFL was my old username, you can choose a different display name to username. If your account is deleted your posts show your username not whatever display name you may have had at some point.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2007, 07:11:29 PM »
I recalled that you used to be FTF. Why did you change it to FTFL and then delete it?

ftf

« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2007, 07:20:18 PM »
I was FTFL all along, I just used ftf as my display name, I deleted my account when I realised that I was thought of as a third class person here.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2007, 07:22:40 PM »
I know that you think of us as third class people, and it is rather annoying, but I need somewhere to talk about things without being jumped on for being non-pc.

You should be banned just for that. I have never, ever, said anything like that. Now you're stereotyping...There's something very wrong with you.

I think maybe you just hate yourself.

ftf

« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2007, 07:23:37 PM »
I'm not saying that you said it.

But the general opinion of the mods and senior members on this foum definately seams to be, that Jews are first calss, Noahides are second class, and christians are a distant third, look at a lot of the posts around here...

And look what happened when I tried creating a topic saying happy easter to all christians on this forum, the topic was deleted.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2007, 07:25:59 PM by ftf »

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2007, 07:24:11 PM »

So why are you stereotyping? Who on the JTF forum thinks that non-Jews are sub-humans? Who is 'you' supposed to mean? All Jews? Get over yourself.

You are accusing people here of being Nazis. That's a serious and ban-worthy offense.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2007, 07:26:57 PM by Trumpeldor »

ftf

« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2007, 07:26:27 PM »
I edited my above post while you typed your next one...

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2007, 07:30:50 PM »

But the general opinion of the mods and senior members on this foum definately seams to be, that Jews are first calss, Noahides are second class, and christians are a distant third, look at a lot of the posts around here...

And look what happened when I tried creating a topic saying happy easter to all christians on this forum, the topic was deleted.

1. That's how you perceive things. You think there is a hierarchy. Well, there is somewhat of a hierarchy. It's the JEWISH Task Force. We welcome righteous non-Jews and love working with them, but when push comes to shove, this is a Jewish organization.

2. You shouldn't have wished people on this forum a 'happy Easter'. Wish it to your friends, wish it to your family. No one's stopping you. But this is a Jewish forum (that allows Gentiles post) and there are certain rules. It's not a democracy. We have moderators, Jewish and non-Jewish, who enforce these rules.

ftf

« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2007, 07:32:43 PM »
It was a topic addressed "To all the christians on this forum" if that isn't allowed, it's clear evidence that I'm right in saying that there is a distinct hierachy.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2007, 07:33:34 PM »
It was a topic addressed "To all the christians on this forum" if that isn't allowed, it's clear evidence that I'm right in saying that there is a distinct hierachy.

Rule 5 of the JTF Forum:

JTF is a religious organization. While we have many non-religious supporters, and we welcome them, we do expect them to respect our beliefs.

We do not believe Jesus was the Messiah, or that he was resurrected. If you want to believe that, you're entitled to it. But just as you wouldn't make a 'Merry Christmas' post, you wouldn't make a 'happy Easter' post.

It seems as if you are making an issue out of this perceived hierarchy in order to create animosity between religions, when we have these rules, such as rule 5, to prevent such things from happening.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2007, 07:35:37 PM by Trumpeldor »

ftf

« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2007, 07:34:19 PM »
I respect your beliefs, how about you respect mine?

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2007, 07:34:35 PM »
It is written right there in your Bible.  G-d dotes on Israel like an old man dotes on the wife of his youth.  See there in the Torah G-d going into intricate detail about the Mishkan, the procedures for offerings, etc?  That shows how sacred is the relationship between G-d and Israel.  Not just anyone on this forum but anyone upon whom the Holy Spirit alights and they glimpse into some of the true meaning of the Bible sees that in G-d's eyes the Jews are first class.

Righteous gentiles have at least to some extent to be self-hating or self-effacing because they have to put the interests of others above themselves.

Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: April 08, 2007, 07:36:23 PM »
I respect your beliefs, how about you respect mine?

How am I disrespecting your beliefs? This is a rule of the forum. If you think it is disrespectful, take it up with Yacov.

ftf

« Reply #22 on: April 08, 2007, 07:42:25 PM »
Rule five states: "JTF is a religious organization. While we have many non-religious supporters, and we welcome them, we do expect them to respect our beliefs. Therefore, obscene language of any kind is unacceptable and may lead to the banning of a member."

How is saying happy easter a breach of that rule? Your pulling things out of thin air.

Offline dawntreader

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #23 on: April 08, 2007, 07:45:35 PM »
Wow. Sheesh.

I am a Jew, and it does not bother me in the slightest if Christians want to wish me a Merry Christmas or a Happy Easter. How is that so offensive?

Since they think Jesus is the Messiah, it's like them wishing the good things of the Messiah on a person. It's no big deal. Doesn't seem like worth fighting over.

If a Christian is gonna get banned for something like that...you better well not have any Lubavitchers here recruiting. They think their dead and gone Rebbe (Rabbi Schneerson) [might have spelled his name wrong there. If so, no disrespect intended in that.] who could not possibly have been the Moshiach ben whoever...not ben David, and not ben Yosef, is gonna rise again etc. etc. etc.

I mean come on. Lets focus on what is important here. I tend to agree that though this is a Jewish organization, if the Christian members want to wish each other Merry Christmas or Happy Easter in a thread or whatever...we Jews need to quit being so hyper sensitive.

(Same is true for the Gentiles though. People just need to learn to quit having their feelings on their shoulders. The world is gonna rock on whether you're a Jew or Gentile until the end comes one way or the other and there's not one thing any man, woman or child can do about that. A new age is coming. So again, lets focus on what's important shall we?)
Victory is a thing of the will. -General Ferdinand Foch

Our peace must be a peace of victors, not of the vanquished.
- General Ferdinand Foch

We have met the enemy and they are ours.
- Oliver Hazard Perry

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: April 08, 2007, 08:37:17 PM »
A new age is coming.

I think that too.  It will be the post-white male age.  The world will move away from Anglo-Saxon conceptualizations of how things should be.

White women will have sex with black men.

Thousands of mosques and madrassahs will be built all over Europe.

The future of Europe is this: biracial babies and mosques.

It will indeed be a new age.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?