Author Topic: What happened to FTL?  (Read 7913 times)

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: What happened to FTL?
« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2007, 08:41:29 PM »
A new age is coming.

I think that too.  It will be the post-white male age.  The world will move away from Anglo-Saxon conceptualizations of how things should be.

White women will have sex with black men.

Thousands of mosques and madrassahs will be built all over Europe.

The future of Europe is this: biracial babies and mosques.

It will indeed be a new age.
Hopefully by the time all that really gets going I will drop dead!!!
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: April 08, 2007, 10:53:09 PM »
"...it's clear evidence that I'm right in saying that there is a distinct hierachy...."

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO ESTABLISHED JTF HIERARCHY HERE BASED ON ONE'S BELIEF SYSTEM (or...lack of one).

Human beings are a political animal; as such there always appears to be a "pecking order" wherever one finds a group.

But, this is a flaw of human nature....not a tenet of JTF.

That being said, I wish to now state clearly that anyone here that thinks being a Jew is "being on the top of the heap", have no idea of what daily reality is for the Jew.

Nor do they have any idea of the difficulty in taking on the Torah Commandments as "The Yoke of Heaven".

Jesus stated  "My yoke is easy", and compared to obeying our 613 Commandments, the Christian life, no matter how devout, is always less difficult to live than is that of the Orthodox Jew.

Last but not least, the world of faith always presents innate difficulties; some feeling others are not religious or faithful enough; others seeing the fastidiously faithful as nutcase zealots.

I personally hope we all can be mature enough to learn from each other while working together to save Western Civilization.

Just remember:  Moving forward will always require some degree of friction...it's a law of physics.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: April 09, 2007, 11:02:31 AM »
THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO ESTABLISHED JTF HIERARCHY HERE BASED ON ONE'S BELIEF SYSTEM.

I condemn you, MassuhD to a beheading! How dare you consider me to be of the same social class as you.....I AM THE EVER REIGNING QUEEN OF ENGLAND!

Seriously, this is truly pathetic.......JTF has one goal and its own established rules. We all vary on our opinions and wander about the aims of JTF's views but the end goal is evidently the same. To support Israel, be righteous people and condemn evil. Theres nothing else too it-well not that i know of.

Ftf i can understand to a degree why your  happy easter thread was deleted, it sidelines from the jewish aspect of the website. Newly comers or guests viewing the website may get a preconceived and wrong idea about JTF. However it doesn't mean you can't share your opinions on things be they religious or not.

A lot of unsettlement and dispute has risen on the boards recently....and during one of the holiest weeks for both JEWS AND CHRISTIANS! What happened to the happy peaceful spirit of religious holidays!

:D

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: April 09, 2007, 11:26:38 AM »
Wow. Sheesh.

I am a Jew, and it does not bother me in the slightest if Christians want to wish me a Merry Christmas or a Happy Easter. How is that so offensive?

Since they think Jesus is the Messiah, it's like them wishing the good things of the Messiah on a person. It's no big deal. Doesn't seem like worth fighting over.

If a Christian is gonna get banned for something like that...you better well not have any Lubavitchers here recruiting. They think their dead and gone Rebbe (Rabbi Schneerson) [might have spelled his name wrong there. If so, no disrespect intended in that.] who could not possibly have been the Moshiach ben whoever...not ben David, and not ben Yosef, is gonna rise again etc. etc. etc.

I mean come on. Lets focus on what is important here. I tend to agree that though this is a Jewish organization, if the Christian members want to wish each other Merry Christmas or Happy Easter in a thread or whatever...we Jews need to quit being so hyper sensitive.

(Same is true for the Gentiles though. People just need to learn to quit having their feelings on their shoulders. The world is gonna rock on whether you're a Jew or Gentile until the end comes one way or the other and there's not one thing any man, woman or child can do about that. A new age is coming. So again, lets focus on what's important shall we?)

Really if someone wishs me a happy Easter it's not meant to be insulting
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #29 on: April 09, 2007, 11:34:59 AM »
I agree.  Wishing people a happy Easter is no big deal.