Author Topic: Gypsies  (Read 10063 times)

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
Gypsies
« on: July 20, 2009, 07:51:18 AM »
Regarding the question for Ask JTF: let's not idealize Gypsies. They live by crime. Stealing, swindle, drug dealing, murder for hire. Different clans specialize in different crimes. The honest Gypsies are those who have left their Gypsy-ties behind. Gypsies are very rich today, because of the corrupt governments who don't enforce law and just slap them ob the wrist if they even bother to arrest them. They are rich, but they have no taste.

These interiors of Gypsy apartments were published on the Russian Internet. For those who can read Russian, you will see some angry comments: "this is all drug money."

http://alex-hedin.livejournal.com/56535.html

For example:  :::D

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Gypsies
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2009, 07:57:14 AM »
Astonishing bad taste.  :::D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2009, 08:00:37 AM »

Look at the rest of the pictures going to the link I gave.  :::D

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2009, 08:04:40 AM »
Some more:

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2009, 08:08:40 AM »

Look at the rest of the pictures going to the link I gave.  :::D

I have already. ;D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2009, 08:10:12 AM »
They probably think: the brighter, the better :)
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2009, 08:12:50 AM »
Also, look at all these sofas lining the wall in the second picture!  :::D It's for all the clan members to sit around the room.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2009, 08:18:24 AM »
In Ireland you see them actually begging at traffic lights. When the cars stop they have their plastic cup asking for money, or you have young males and females waiting for the cars to stop, then they wash your car without you asking and expect payment (I always find it amusing when people just drive off  :::D). Then you see them going around the city centre holding their infants in their arms outside churches or just walking around the streets begging for money with their gold teeth. Also they steal from shops and your pockets, handbags etc. I also heard they wait for someone alone at a bank machine and two goes up from either side pressing buttons to distract you and steal your money >:(. It also makes me sick that they get nice houses in nice areas for free because they complain about racism in poor areas.  
We have Irish travellers and even though there is some hates towards them too the stupid Romanian Gypsies are the scum of the earth.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2009, 08:25:08 AM by Irish Zionist »
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2009, 08:19:58 AM »
Where do the Gypsies come from? Did they ever have a state of their own? Is there Gypsy language?
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2009, 08:21:58 AM »
Where do the Gypsies come from? Did they ever have a state of their own? Is there Gypsy language?
Most are from Romania so I guess they speak Romanay
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2009, 08:24:11 AM »
That whole house is too bright and flashy! It would hurt my eyes to live in something like that!

And the dollar sign! I agree with Ulli, they have horrible taste.

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2009, 08:35:06 AM »

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2009, 08:53:48 AM »
I'd get dizzy living in such a distasteful  'house'
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Yochai

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2009, 09:03:25 AM »
The Gypsies are now complaining in Canada.

As of recently, the Canadian government decided that visitors from Czech and Mexico would have to start showing Visas to enter the country.

This is because MExicans ans Czech Gypsies have come into the country in huge numbers and then once they are in they demand refugee status.

Now that the government passed these laws, the Gypsy organizations are crying racism.

Gypsies live by crime and for the most part they are scum.  A friend of mine had a gypsy family of over 20 people as his neighbours and they were criminalistic, and expecially filthy people.

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2009, 09:36:26 AM »
Very bad post Masha. You completely misrepresent the Roma people (are you sure these pictured are of Roma and not Tatars ?). They are the poorest population in Europe. Many of them live in caravan camps, under 3rd world conditions. It is true that all sort of crime is wildly practiced by many of them.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2009, 10:32:13 AM »
Gypsies are killing and raping people in Hungary and in Eastern Europe. They steal from cemeteries. Check out the Eastern Europe - Good bye topic. They are very very big animals.
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2009, 12:51:27 PM »
Very bad post Masha. You completely misrepresent the Roma people (are you sure these pictured are of Roma and not Tatars ?). They are the poorest population in Europe. Many of them live in caravan camps, under 3rd world conditions. It is true that all sort of crime is wildly practiced by many of them.

I come from the area of Ukraine that was full of Gypsies. I am very well familiar with them - their looks and their ways.

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2009, 01:04:03 PM »
By the way, these people look nothing like Tatars. Tatars are an entirely different ethnic group which is Turkic (not Turkish). Gypsies came from teh Indian subcontinent. Tatars are not as dark. They don't dress like this. Until recently, they were completely assimilated "cultural" muslims. Now even they are being radicalized, which is very sad.

Gypsies are very rich right now with their fingers in all the pies, crime-wise. They pretend to be poor in order to beg. Professional begging is another of their occupations. Just because Hitler killed Gypsies together with Jews doesn't mean that Jews should align themselves with the Gypsies. There is nothing in common between the two groups whatsoever. Jews owe no loyalty to the Gypsies.

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2009, 01:23:59 PM »
By the way, these people look nothing like Tatars. Tatars are an entirely different ethnic group which is Turkic (not Turkish). Gypsies came from teh Indian subcontinent. Tatars are not as dark. They don't dress like this. Until recently, they were completely assimilated "cultural" muslims. Now even they are being radicalized, which is very sad.

Gypsies are very rich right now with their fingers in all the pies, crime-wise. They pretend to be poor in order to beg. Professional begging is another of their occupations. Just because Hitler killed Gypsies together with Jews doesn't mean that Jews should align themselves with the Gypsies. There is nothing in common between the two groups whatsoever. Jews owe no loyalty to the Gypsies.

I am not suggesting we align with them. But come on, you think begging and pick pocketing and other forms of petty crime can get the gypsies filthy rich ? I have repeatedly read about gypsies in eastern Europe, and more recently in Italy where they migrate now as EU citizens. There are shabby camps where you can see children playing naked in the mud and receive no education. They have limited access to water. They are scorn by the local population and are excluded from society. May be it is their own fault, but they are in a bad situation, and they are not flooded with money.

You are referring to the Roma in the Ukraine of whom I have not read, but the situation must be similar. A few photos of rich (and tasteless) Gypsies do not attest the real situation.

Offline Ze'ev

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2009, 02:41:50 PM »
From what I have read, Roma are descended from Hindu peoples.  I am no expert on this though, and may be mistaken.

I do think this thread is in pretty bad taste though. Remember the Nazis killed Roma too, and the WN and Neo Nazis hate them almost as much as they hate us.

Would I want to walk alone through a Roma neighborhood with very high crime rates, no of course not...but I don't think we should be on here insulting them the way the Nazis do.
Thus the Jews struck all their enemies with the sword, killing and destroying; and they did what they pleased to those who hated them.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #20 on: July 20, 2009, 02:49:58 PM »
From what I have read, Roma are descended from Hindu peoples.  I am no expert on this though, and may be mistaken.

I do think this thread is in pretty bad taste though. Remember the Nazis killed Roma too, and the WN and Neo Nazis hate them almost as much as they hate us.

Would I want to walk alone through a Roma neighborhood with very high crime rates, no of course not...but I don't think we should be on here insulting them the way the Nazis do.

Not much Roma died during the holocaust.

1. They are all criminals (95%of them)
2. They robbed the synagogue of Veszprém (in Hungary).
3. They killed a teacher in front of his daughters.
4. They killed the famous Marian Cozma Romanian handball player, because he wanted protect a waitress lady.

As I said check out the Eastern Europe good bye topic in Save Europe forum.
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: July 20, 2009, 03:23:43 PM »

I think it is no insult to state the fact, that they have bad taste. It is simply a fact. Once I had a very ugly    long case clock. I offered it to several people, but nobody wants to buy it.

The first gipsy girl who saw it loved it and bought it right away.

I personally know some Gipsies and they are nice people. But their taste is, if it comes to asseccioires and    fitments, terrible.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2009, 03:32:01 PM »
We should not define ourselves by whom we hate. I have stated several times it is my belief that Jews are best when we bless instead of curse others. I have found that my Romanian co-workers are all very good and smart people. I have no complaint with Romanians...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #23 on: July 20, 2009, 03:52:42 PM »
We should not define ourselves by whom we hate. I have stated several times it is my belief that Jews are best when we bless instead of curse others. I have found that my Romanian co-workers are all very good and smart people. I have no complaint with Romanians...

Hey brother, Romanians are different from the Roma people.  :P

Offline Ze'ev

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #24 on: July 20, 2009, 03:53:45 PM »

I think it is no insult to state the fact, that they have bad taste. It is simply a fact. Once I had a very ugly    long case clock. I offered it to several people, but nobody wants to buy it.

The first gipsy girl who saw it loved it and bought it right away.

I personally know some Gipsies and they are nice people. But their taste is, if it comes to asseccioires and    fitments, terrible.

No I agree with you.  Nothing wrong with joking around about their taste or interior decorating lol. Nothing wrong with stating facts either, re: their well-documented propensity towards crime and violence.

I just hate to see it veer towards racial talk just like with all the threads on here about Blacks.  I can't help but think that we as Jews should be more sensitive towards this, considering the racial/ethnic discrimination we have endured as a people.  

I also think muman is spot on re: bless instead of curse.  Do unto others ya know...
« Last Edit: July 20, 2009, 03:59:31 PM by Ze'ev »
Thus the Jews struck all their enemies with the sword, killing and destroying; and they did what they pleased to those who hated them.