Author Topic: Something to make the Whorefront sodomites REALLY vomit  (Read 4789 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Something to make the Whorefront sodomites REALLY vomit
« Reply #25 on: August 11, 2009, 02:22:59 AM »
I guess he's trying to suggest that whore front is full of gay men. 
Suggest? It is obvious everyone at Pedofront is a limp-wristed fagola.

:::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: August 11, 2009, 05:08:11 AM »
Most of the SS were faggots. Most leaders of Nazi movements today, such as Vladimir Zhirinovsky, the late and unlamented Joerg Haider (ys"vz), and our own beloved Frank Weltner--not to mention von Brunn, the Holocaust Museum shooter, are homosexuals or pedophile deviants.

It is true that SOME faggots were killed by the Nazis, but not for being gay, but for being too weak and soft and unwilling to fight for the Nazi queer cause.

Frank Weltner is gay? I haven't heard this before, I tried searching it and the only thing I could find was a small post on StørmFrønt from a guy named Frustrated-Latin who had 6 posts.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: August 11, 2009, 06:28:34 AM »
So I'm not allowed to discuss sports, but somebody can openly post pictures of beautiful women? (BTW I love her and that show)

I dont think this is going to be a regular occurrence. We have discussed before the posting of immodest women... There is enough of that on many other websites. If we intend on possibly appealing to a religious Jewish audience I would suggest we reduce the posting of women who expose too much 'skin'. I have heard several good Rabbis explain that Tzniut {modesty} is a very important trait for Jewish women, and Jewish men should keep their eyes away from viewing immodestly dressed women.

I may sound like a 'fuddy-duddy' or other name you can think of. But there are so many forces on the Internet which lead a man to sin. I don't want to get into the details but some men try to control their impulses. Our Jewish wisdom teaches that a man who can control his inclinations is a strong man. We also learn that although the thoughts which occur when seeing an innocent picture of a woman immodestly dressed will certainly lead to thoughts later which will lead to sin.

Im sure most of JTF audience is so desensitised to Tzniut and may be laughing at my opinion. All one must do is turn on the television and you will be bombarded with women who are virtually selling themselves to you, wearing the most revealing outfits, with bright nail polish and 'pretty' shoes. These women are trying to attract a mans attention. The Rabbis say that a woman who dresses like this really has low self esteem and is looking for attention, and people to notice her.

Just think about what I am saying... I am not complaining about this picture, I have seen much worse... But I try to keep my mind on things which won't lead me to look at women in a demeaning way.

I'm not laughing...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #28 on: August 11, 2009, 06:30:54 AM »
I really hate that crappy Bones program. What do you see in it besides the woman?
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #29 on: August 11, 2009, 10:48:07 AM »
Why are nazis fags? Could it be that hitler was a faggot and they want to follow in his footsteps?

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: August 11, 2009, 10:52:49 AM »
Why are nazis fags? Could it be that hitler was a faggot and they want to follow in his footsteps?

Hitler was a vegetarian so I don't know how he could have been queer without sticking meat in his mouth. Granted, Eva Braun had a mustache so I guess it evens out.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #31 on: August 11, 2009, 11:17:09 AM »
 :laugh:

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #32 on: August 11, 2009, 12:00:49 PM »
Whatever you do, DO NOT post pics of Booth. ;D

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #33 on: August 11, 2009, 02:35:19 PM »
The woman is NOT immodestly dressed, she is quite beautiful and classy looking. But what is her significance to the WhoreFront? Moreover, why do you like this Bones show so much? I am just curious, as I've never watched this show.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #34 on: August 11, 2009, 02:45:46 PM »
Guys, you are really overanalyzing this! It's just meant to cause all the Whorefront maricones who come here to spy and troll barf!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #35 on: August 11, 2009, 03:41:46 PM »
The woman is NOT immodestly dressed, she is quite beautiful and classy looking. But what is her significance to the WhoreFront? Moreover, why do you like this Bones show so much? I am just curious, as I've never watched this show.

LOL, you gotta watch it!

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #36 on: August 11, 2009, 03:50:31 PM »

Hitler was a vegetarian so I don't know how he could have been queer without sticking meat in his mouth. Granted, Eva Braun had a mustache so I guess it evens out.

I think I heard he liked to be peed on.   :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #37 on: August 11, 2009, 03:51:27 PM »

I think I heard he liked to be peed on.   :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

Is that called an Arian Steamer?

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #38 on: August 11, 2009, 03:52:50 PM »
I guess he's trying to suggest that whore front is full of gay men. 
Suggest? It is obvious everyone at Pedofront is a limp-wristed fagola.

Even though there are some straight ones, they only like there own relatives i.e brother, sister or cousin. 

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #39 on: August 11, 2009, 06:29:58 PM »

Proof:

http://www.youtube.com/user/leftwingnazi666

:::D
Also, anyone who has slightest doubt on the subject of gay involvement with nazis, there is a good book, "Pink swastika"

Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #40 on: August 11, 2009, 06:34:42 PM »
Yes, I think I read that book. It made the case that part of the reason the fuhrer hated Jewry so much was that Jews are anti-homosexuality.