Author Topic: just joined  (Read 3444 times)

Offline tron77

• Junior JTFer
just joined
« on: August 17, 2009, 08:20:10 AM »
I want to be honest, as i am typically, I came across the JTF last year, and thought the You tubes were some sort of joke, but even though I had never heard of Mier Khane or JTF, there were some truths in some of the programs, and I have secretly been following since.  I am a NYU masters educated secular jew, with origins from Iran, and I find myself for the last 6 years completely unsatisfied with the so called Left, I voted in secret for Bush in 04 and certainly didnt vote for Obama.  I recently read Never Again, and am a contributer at times to jihadwatch.org which i recommend.  Living in NYC in the East Village, I can tell you that I basically have to live in secret. There is no such thing as liberal in terms of true liberalism. Its just a name, and if you dont agree you are worthy of insult. In 2004 I postered across the city during the Rep convention sayings like " beheading is fun", "no freedom of speech in Arab countries", in res ponce to the lefts demonstrations and demonizing of US troops, and the USA. and every single poster was ripped, or had anti semetic comments left on it. This was telling.
I am trying to become more aware of my Jewishness in a way that I can handle, one step at a time, and  was privileged enough last summer to spend it in Israel. I invited my girlfreind to visit. and rented a car, I  decided  to drive to Hebron right  up the West Bank, in direct defiance of every israeli who told me its too dangerous.  The young girls we met there, took us on a tour into the heart of the city, and were so sweet, and kind, I can only say that to those who feel Israel is the aggressor, they are greatly mistaken, and the small enclave of Hebron is a analogous to Israel in that it is the Jews who are the oppressed. They are the ones who are gaged, I refer to Israel as  Jewish Wildlife Preserve from the world who wished to decimate this endangered species.  I world will always be against the Jew, and we need to know this, and stay strong. The weak Jew is still with us, and I try to fight this everyday for now on.

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
Re: just joined
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2009, 08:54:12 AM »
Welcome, tron! Thank you for your brave visit of Hebron.

Why did you vote for Bush SECRETLY? Is it so dangerous not to vote the Left?
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2009, 09:04:41 AM »
Welcome to JTF

:dance:
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2009, 09:23:43 AM »
Welcome to JTF and thank you for your support of George W. Bush!

I do support him too!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2009, 09:43:44 AM »
Welcome Tron!
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2009, 10:11:49 AM »
Welcome to JTF, Tron.  I think you'll love it here. 

Offline Saxon Marauder

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2009, 12:00:31 PM »
Welcome, I hope you have an enjoyable time here!
Cædmon's Hymn:

Now we must honour the Guardian of Heaven,
the might of the Architect, and His purpose,
the work of the Father of Glory-as He, the Eternal Lord, established the beginning of wonders. He, the Holy Creator, first created heaven as a roof
for the children of men. Then the Guardian of Mankind the Eternal Lord, the Lord Almighty
afterwards appointed the middle earth, the lands, for men.

Offline Saracens Head

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2009, 12:55:00 PM »
From one noob to another welcome.Why should we be oppressed by the Hordes.why do we we have to sneak around and whisper that we are Jews or Christians or straight,why should we have to vote in secret,why do the politicos side with the cancer that is spreading throughout the World.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2009, 01:51:12 PM »
Welcome to the forum man.  You could pinpoint to someone that Israel is not the aggressor and they would still disagree. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2009, 01:51:51 PM »
Welcome, tron! Thank you for your brave visit of Hebron.

Why did you vote for Bush SECRETLY? Is it so dangerous not to vote the Left?

Sorry.  I only support presidents if there not monkeys.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2009, 02:48:54 PM »
Interesting post. Welcome to the forum.

Offline tron77

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2009, 02:56:39 PM »
thanks to all,

I think if you live in a liberal area such as new york, and are friends amongst creative types, jewish or non, it doesn't matter in that, the myth of liberalism especially toward Islam is viewed dogmatically. To suggest you dont support Obama, or would even consider voting otherwise is viewed with disdain.  Again, regardless of religious aspect of being Jewish myself, the basic logic behind supporting non oppressive peoples is clear, yet the system in place at this point lumps those who believe in the true concepts of a Republic as being unamerican. It is only in vogue to be completely anti american, resent all that comes from Western Judao Christian values, and pray for the destruction of the hand that feeds you. I am critical of all forms of government, its healthy, I question things, but there is a basic framework that I know and believe is healthy, and its not this kindergarten self loathing attitude.

Offline freedomannie

• Full JTFer
« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2009, 07:18:44 PM »
Welcom to JTF Tron, Yeah here in america things are sure getting creepy! But hey it's still my home! I think Obabma is a cracked egg with a dangerous agenda for all of the people who believe in keeping our rights!.  :o
Islam is dangerous and wants to kill us all... :P
no matter how nice you are or want peace the only way you will have it is to stand up and fight for it!  >:(
I Love the Jewish people and will always stand with them...They are my heart! :love: :love: :love:
Nice to meet you and hope you will enjoy this site as much as i have! i have learned much and have met some fantastic people!  8;)

Annie   
I am in love with Light as it has brought the curtains back from the darkness...i will always be free with the truth i now know and my heart is forever changed...I thank G-d for the light! <3 Always

Offline Moijea

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2009, 08:57:50 PM »
Super glad to have you Tron, . . . anyone who did NOT vote for the president is a friend of mine!  8)
The Price of Freedom, . . . . courage.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2009, 09:58:47 PM »
Welcome Aboard Tron!

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2009, 10:08:16 PM »
Tron,

Welcome to JTF............