Author Topic: LEAVE STICKY! JTF MEMBERS YOU HAVE A JOB TO WRITE TO NBC TV .. DO IT!  (Read 603 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
http://www.breitbart.tv/nbcs-harwood-parents-who-object-to-obama-speech-aren%e2%80%99t-smart-enough-to-raise-their-kids-effectively/comment-page-1/#comment-2801101

NBC’s Harwood: Parents Who Object to Obama Speech Aren’t Smart Enough to Raise Their Kids Effectively

I did!
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
Re: LEAVE STICKY! JTF MEMBERS YOU HAVE A JOB TO WRITE TO NBC TV .. DO IT!
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2009, 03:22:41 PM »
They aren't smart enough to be news reporters,...... :::D :laugh: :::D
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2009, 10:02:10 PM »
I have heard from many parents that they do not want their children subjected to Marxism, and they think Obama is a dictator, just like Fidel Castro, or Joseph Stalin.  Some have even talked about putting their children in private schools, because the government is trying to control all of the private sector.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2009, 02:38:40 AM »
It is one reason I do support private schooling. But this is another example of media internvention.  Who the hell they think they are?
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2009, 04:19:38 AM »
They are all grade school dropouts with half a brain and are hirelings.....rofl...

It is one reason I do support private schooling. But this is another example of media internvention.  Who the hell they think they are?
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל