Author Topic: Great Britain is satan's empire  (Read 2192 times)

NoahideGentile

Great Britain is satan's empire
« on: April 15, 2007, 09:23:35 AM »
There has been NO OTHER anti-semetic Martin Luther-worshipping empire than GREAT BRITAIN. They followe an anti-semite anti-freedom trash Martin Luther's writings. Look at some of his quotes:

Accordingly, it must and dare not be considered a trifling matter but a most serious one to seek counsel against this and to save our souls from the Jews, that is, from the devil and from eternal death. My advice, as I said earlier, is:

First, that their synagogues be burned down, and that all who are able toss in sulphur and pitch; it would be good if someone could also throw in somehellfire. That would demonstrate to G-d our serious resolve and be evidenceto all the world that it was in ignorance that we tolerated such houses, in which the Jews have reviled G-d, our dear Creator and Father, and his Son most shamefully up till now, but that we have now given them their due reward.

Second, that all their books their prayer books, their Talmudic writings, also the entire Bible, be taken from them, not leaving them one leaf, andthat these be preserved for those who may be converted. For they use all of these books to blaspheme the Son of G-d, that is, G-d the Father himself, Creator of heaven and earth, as was said above; and they will never use them differently.

Third, that they be forbidden on pain of death to praise G-d, to give thanks, to pray, and to teach publicly among us and in our country. They may do this in their own country or wherever they can without our being obliged to hear it or know it. The reason for this prohibition is that their praise, thanks, prayer, and doctrine are sheer blasphemy, cursing, and idolatry, because their heart and mouth call G-d the Father *Hebel Vorik* as they call his Son, our Lord Jesus, this. For as they name and honor the Son, thus they also name and honor the Father. It does not helpthem to use many fine words and to make much ado about the name of G-d. For we read, "You shall not take the name of the Lord your G-d in vain" [Exod.20:7]. Just as little did it avail their ancestors at the time of the kings of Israel that they bore G-d's name, yet called him Baal.][/img]

Thats your British Martin Luther.

F Great Britain, long live Christian America!

BURN MOTHER [censored], BURN
WE DON'T NEED NO WATER LET THAT MOTHER FUCEKR BURN
BURN MOTHER [censored]
BURN
« Last Edit: April 15, 2007, 09:27:08 AM by NoahideGentile »

ftf

Re: Great Britain is satan's empire
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2007, 09:30:12 AM »
Please, provide me with some evidence that Great Britain in any way follows martin luther.

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2007, 09:31:16 AM »
Yes, GB is going to the dogs but not all of the population worship Luther, let alone are religious. A more pressing issue is the issue of Islam.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2007, 09:32:15 AM »
Thats your British Martin Luther.
Martin Luther was German
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2007, 09:36:31 AM »
In reality Protestanism started in England way before Martin Luther,i forgot the persons name  o.k i found it  
Book Review: John Wycliffe: Herald of the Reformation
  http://prayerfoundation.org/movies/movie_review_john_wycliffe.htm
« Last Edit: April 15, 2007, 09:40:37 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03