Author Topic: New ACORN scandal, must see!  (Read 2811 times)

Offline NRAJ

• Full JTFer
New ACORN scandal, must see!
« on: September 12, 2009, 07:41:04 PM »
Four acorn employees caught on tape helping a "prostitute" falsify taxes and telling her how to set up an underage brothel.The tricked these chimps and two different locations.
Who would have guessed that acorn was criminal.Both videos are broken into two parts

Balimore location:

DC location:

Census Bureau Severs Ties With ACORN in 2010 Count
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory?id=8551992
 :laugh:
« Last Edit: September 12, 2009, 07:49:32 PM by Baltimore »

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
Re: New ACORN scandal, must see!
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2009, 07:55:06 PM »
The story broke on Thursday and started to gain momentum Friday. ABC, NBC, and CBS have yet to cover it and youtube has clearly turned off the counter.  I am incredibly impressed by the activist/journalist who put this together.

As most of you know I am from Baltimore.  I have been in the ACORN office on 25th street before and I know a few people who are members. They promote a culture that encourages people to stay poor and to live off of the Government. They bring down neighborhoods rather than help them. Most real activists are annoyed by the random so-called uneducated activists that ACORN dispatches into neighborhoods every once in a while.  As you can tell they are totally unorganized so they are usually just ignored and not taken seriously. Sadly there is a constituency that they represent. An ugly hateful and lazy group of people who want to live off of the Government and who have no morals. Drugs, prostitution, violence, and murder are accepted and glorified aspects of these people's lives.  The women in the Baltimore video are sadly not rare. I would say they make up between 10 and 25% of the total population of Baltimore.

The Baltimore State's Attorney may bring up charges against the FILM MAKERS if a complaint is filled against them:
http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/baltimore-city/bal-md.ci.acorn12sep12,0,196923.story
Baltimore State's Attorney Patricia A. Jessamy said allegations of tax fraud would fall under federal jurisdiction, but the apparently secret taping, or spreading it online, could represent a violation of the state's two-party consent laws for recording conversations. A spokesman said it would take a formal complaint to trigger an investigation. Baltimore police said late Friday that no such complaint had been filed.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2009, 08:08:06 PM »
Four acorn employees caught on tape helping a "prostitute" falsify taxes and telling her how to set up an underage brothel.The tricked these chimps and two different locations.
Who would have guessed that acorn was criminal.Both videos are broken into two parts

Balimore location:

DC location:

Census Bureau Severs Ties With ACORN in 2010 Count
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory?id=8551992
 :laugh:
This is good news at face value however I smell a rat. I have a strong feeling that Census Bureau is going to play a game of smoke and mirrors by claiming to sever ties with ACORN but then taking up with one of the ACORN subsidiaries which would end up being the same thing. Acorn is very entrenched with the shvartza Administration and for them to be out of the picture so quickly is hard to believe.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2009, 08:30:15 PM »
The story broke on Thursday and started to gain momentum Friday. ABC, NBC, and CBS have yet to cover it and youtube has clearly turned off the counter.  I am incredibly impressed by the activist/journalist who put this together.

As most of you know I am from Baltimore.  I have been in the ACORN office on 25th street before and I know a few people who are members. They promote a culture that encourages people to stay poor and to live off of the Government. They bring down neighborhoods rather than help them. Most real activists are annoyed by the random so-called uneducated activists that ACORN dispatches into neighborhoods every once in a while.  As you can tell they are totally unorganized so they are usually just ignored and not taken seriously. Sadly there is a constituency that they represent. An ugly hateful and lazy group of people who want to live off of the Government and who have no morals. Drugs, prostitution, violence, and murder are accepted and glorified aspects of these people's lives.  The women in the Baltimore video are sadly not rare. I would say they make up between 10 and 25% of the total population of Baltimore.

The Baltimore State's Attorney may bring up charges against the FILM MAKERS if a complaint is filled against them:
http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/baltimore-city/bal-md.ci.acorn12sep12,0,196923.story
Baltimore State's Attorney Patricia A. Jessamy said allegations of tax fraud would fall under federal jurisdiction, but the apparently secret taping, or spreading it online, could represent a violation of the state's two-party consent laws for recording conversations. A spokesman said it would take a formal complaint to trigger an investigation. Baltimore police said late Friday that no such complaint had been filed.
Sounds like a charming place to live.... Instead of seeking to prosecute ACORN they are considering prosecuting the people that exposed ACORNS evil actions. If anyone took the time to listen to what that black animal was saying to the two people making the video they would see its typical of how that sort of filthy black animal plays the system for all its worth. The people in the ACORN office looked like a casting call for A Planet Of The Apes remake.

Offline Angry Panther

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2009, 09:06:53 PM »
It's not surprising the kind of information you get in an office like that. That's a good reason to stay away from a place like that, g-d knows what other kind of "advice" they give when the cameras aren't their. I cringe to think.

Offline Baltimore

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2009, 04:13:26 AM »
The ACORN "accountant" lacked elementary level math skills. That was hilarious. The entire video was like a Baltimore style Borat Hybrid of some sort. It was so crazy that it seemed fake, but sadly for us it was all too real.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2009, 04:49:03 AM »
The ACORN "accountant" lacked elementary level math skills. That was hilarious. The entire video was like a Baltimore style Borat Hybrid of some sort. It was so crazy that it seemed fake, but sadly for us it was all too real.
Both videos that were made against ACORN were unreal. If anyone saw them out of context they would have to think they were comedy. The sad fact of the matter is that this is exactly how the black animals that populate offices like that really are. They could not care less about laws or paying taxes they believe they just  should not have to. I got a big kick in one of the videos when the niggeraa told the the guy If you don't want to pay taxes just don't file. If it was not such a serious problem it would be funny. White America allowed this situation to develop it should have been tamped out in its first beginning.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2009, 08:02:45 AM »
Both videos that were made against ACORN were unreal. If anyone saw them out of context they would have to think they were comedy. The sad fact of the matter is that this is exactly how the black animals that populate offices like that really are. They could not care less about laws or paying taxes they believe they just  should not have to. I got a big kick in one of the videos when the niggeraa told the the guy If you don't want to pay taxes just don't file. If it was not such a serious problem it would be funny. White America allowed this situation to develop it should have been tamped out in its first beginning.

They did more than allow it to happen. They allow it to continue to persist and they fund it through payment of taxes without protest.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2009, 08:29:06 PM »
Black trash just showing us how dumb and disgusting they are.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2009, 12:44:53 AM »
I have seen it on Fox News and I am not surprised at all. Acorn is all about corruption, look who they put into the White House!

Shalom - Dox   

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2009, 02:30:21 AM »
Yet another reason to fight those acorn thugs. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Baltimore

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2009, 09:53:17 AM »
This is getting better!
They did it in NYC also:

It's all here:
http://biggovernment.com/

Offline NRAJ

• Full JTFer
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2009, 11:17:51 AM »
Sorry for all the grammatical errors in my first post,I was in a hurry to go some where.CNN reported this story last night.It's funny how CNN reported that New York offices had turned these two away,yet here's a video of it.  :o

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2009, 11:25:34 AM »
The LIBS are LIARS! Every one of them! >:(
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline NRAJ

• Full JTFer

Offline NRAJ

• Full JTFer
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2009, 07:54:17 PM »
I meant to post this,I was double checking on senate.gov and copied that link.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/09/14/AR2009091402849.html

Offline Baltimore

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2009, 05:29:12 PM »
4th one is the worst so far:

WOW!

Offline NRAJ

• Full JTFer
« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2009, 06:23:26 PM »
4th one is the worst so far:

WOW!

Looks like someone might be investigated for murder.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2009, 08:58:03 PM »
Notice how CNN and other major networks are avoiding this scandal?

I wonder if the FBI is going to ignore this.......

Shalom - Dox

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2009, 09:39:27 AM »
Notice how CNN and other major networks are avoiding this scandal?

I wonder if the FBI is going to ignore this.......

Shalom - Dox

Yes, I have noticed this Elizabeth, what the hell has happened to this country? I'm surprised they have even blocked any money going to acorn. Trouble is, there are so many offshoots of this criminal organization that no one will know the real truth anymore, it disgusts me.

If the FBI does ignore this woman, something is VERY wrong!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline Baltimore

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2009, 10:16:27 AM »
The fun continues in San Diego:

Offline NRAJ

• Full JTFer
« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2009, 03:32:51 PM »
I was watching CNN last night and I heard the president of ACORN (black woman) say that even if they lose federal funding that they would still helping people of color.By law they are suppose to help everyone.I couldn't get to a computer thn but I'm going to check CNN.com for a video right now and see if we can use these against them.

Offline NRAJ

• Full JTFer
« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2009, 03:52:55 PM »
They didn't have the full video up on CNN.com(surprise) but I found it on zootube

She says it around 8 minutes and 22 seconds.