Author Topic: what do you think of these Jewish/German soldiers evil or trying to survive  (Read 443 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Part of Israeli film 

This guy is happy about his Jewish Grandfather who served in ww2

« Last Edit: September 19, 2009, 08:20:08 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Ahat do you think of these Jewish/German soldiers evil or trying to survive
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2009, 08:35:15 AM »
I was put ill at ease watching both videos. It's a situation that no human should have to be put into. The story in the one video where the officer saved the Rebbi and a few of his people sounded ok however I think that was the exception and not the rule. Some 70 years after the fact its almost pointless to look at this because the passage of time allows the presenter to paint the picture in any way he wishes. In most cases the people involved are no longer alive to present their case. Human nature pushes people into making decisions that give them more time. Its possible that some of the people in the early years went along with being inducted into Hitlers army because they never thought things would go as bad as they did. I am sure as time went on and the facts unfolded for many of the men it was a living hell to know they were part of such evil.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years