Author Topic: MOSLEMS BURN JEWISH VILLAGE ON ROSH HA-SHANAH-Jewish families HOMELESS  (Read 817 times)

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Muslims Attack, Burn Jewish Village in Israel on Rosh Hashanah, leaving Jewish families homeless

:fist: :fist: :fist: :fist: :fist: :fist: :fist: :fist:
 ENOUGH IS ENOUGH-, Israel.

http://www.thejidf.org/2009/09/muslims-attack-burn-jewish-village-in.html

As the Jews of Havat Gilad in Samaria celebrated the second day of Rosh HaShanah on Sunday afternoon, a group of Arabs from a nearby village infiltrated the town and set fire to the area. Contrary to media reports, a house was burnt down, and the holiday ended with an emergency evacuation, several wounded residents, and two families left homeless.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: MOSLEMS BURN JEWISH VILLAGE ON ROSH HA-SHANAH-Jewish families HOMELESS
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2009, 05:37:06 PM »
I read this story and it makes my heart heavy. It must have been horrible to be in that community when the arab scum were torching the city. They were in shul and someone saw the smoke... It makes so me so angry, and I pray for peace every day. These arab scum need to be removed from the land. I am so happy that everyone in my minyan supported strong action against the arabs... Not a single leftist opened his mouth at the yom tov meals... Even the Rabbi made some veiled insults to Obama which I picked up... The time for Jewish revival is close... The tide is turning against the leftists and self-hating jews...

I was the 1st one to bring up Gilad Shalit... then several people were talking about him... We all agreed no alive terrorists for a dead hostage...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2009, 05:42:14 PM »
Thanks to the self-hating government.
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2009, 12:50:04 PM »
 :'(

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2009, 12:55:40 PM »
The only way to end this is to transfer the Muslims from civilized countries.

I feel with the poor Jews in Havat Gilad. It is terrible not to be save in his own homeland.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2009, 02:09:57 PM »
Earth was not designed for the muslamics.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.