Author Topic: New: JTF Chat! TUES 9 PM east 8 PM central 7 PM mountain 6 PM pacific  (Read 7472 times)

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
I MADE A TEMPORARY JTF CHAT ROOM CLICK HERE http://chat.parachat.com/chat/login.html?room=Jewish_Task_Force_&width=800&height=600&lang=en

YOU NEED TO HAVE JAVA INSTALLED ON YOUR SYSTEM TO USE IT

It is a free room and there is no admin rights so I can't ban anyone but it is a good temporary room.

Official chat time is every Tuesday night 9 PM eastern time, 8 PM central time, 7 PM mountain time, 6 PM pacific time

« Last Edit: August 13, 2007, 11:34:06 PM by jdl4ever »
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Until Shiloh Comes

• Senior JTFer
Re: New: JTF Chat!
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2007, 02:01:10 AM »
Hi jdl4ever, and good day.

I second that notion.  This is a splendid idea.
Psalm 53:2 "The fool hath said in his heart, 'There is no G-D.'"

ftf

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2007, 09:23:42 AM »
It could be interesting to have real time conversations with some of you guys.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2007, 04:55:04 PM »
I MADE A TEMPORARY JTF CHAT ROOM CLICK HERE http://chat.parachat.com/chat/login.html?room=Jewish_Task_Force_&width=800&height=600&lang=en

YOU NEED TO HAVE JAVA INSTALLED ON YOUR SYSTEM TO USE IT

It is a free room and there is no admin rights so I can't ban anyone but it is a good temporary room.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2007, 05:12:14 PM by jdl4ever »
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2007, 12:01:37 AM »
I third the notion.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2007, 12:37:30 AM »
Great idea jdl4ever!

I would love to chat with the posters in this forum.
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline dawntreader

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2007, 06:33:50 PM »
well, it's 5:30 South West time...I tried looking in the JTF chat...alas and alack...I was all alone there.  :(
Victory is a thing of the will. -General Ferdinand Foch

Our peace must be a peace of victors, not of the vanquished.
- General Ferdinand Foch

We have met the enemy and they are ours.
- Oliver Hazard Perry

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2007, 07:59:02 PM »
Post when you are on and maybe others will go in.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2007, 01:02:37 AM »
I tried going in.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2007, 11:23:24 PM »
I am on right now. 

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2007, 12:33:05 AM »
There are actually three people on! Yay!

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Israel

« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2007, 12:50:20 AM »

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2007, 03:46:35 AM »
UMMMM I'm alone over there.
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline SanDiegoShana

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2007, 11:58:18 PM »
All alone, all alone, all alone....

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2007, 10:18:34 AM »
no ones there lol
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2007, 06:27:19 PM »
Why don't we make it in such a way that we know once a week like on a Sat evening or Sunday where we know a lot of people will be on to meet in the chat room to discuss any new thing that happened during the week or what can be done for the upcoming week.  Like video or certain discussion threads or just hang to get to know each other better.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2007, 09:57:55 PM »
I'm on if anyone wants to join me.

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2007, 10:18:38 PM »
i'm in too

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2007, 10:50:24 PM »
Yay!  We got five people.  But we could always use more...

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2007, 12:17:39 AM »
I'm there too
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2007, 04:45:03 AM »
Why don't we make it in such a way that we know once a week like on a Sat evening or Sunday where we know a lot of people will be on to meet in the chat room to discuss any new thing that happened during the week or what can be done for the upcoming week.  Like video or certain discussion threads or just hang to get to know each other better.

^^^^
This is a good idea guys. Let's set up a time we can all chat.  How are Sunday evenings at 6 for all of you?
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2007, 11:11:42 PM »

^^^^
This is a good idea guys. Let's set up a time we can all chat.  How are Sunday evenings at 6 for all of you?
Those are usually ok for me.  And I'm in now if anyone would like to join...

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: June 17, 2007, 10:33:55 PM »
I'm on.  Anybody?...

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2007, 06:51:49 AM »
me..
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #24 on: June 18, 2007, 05:40:04 PM »
me... but nobody else