Author Topic: Fruit of thy loins needs to be banned from this forum  (Read 5860 times)

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
Fruit of thy loins needs to be banned from this forum
« on: April 20, 2007, 09:55:36 AM »
Fruit of thy loins needs to be banned from this forum.
For his own good and that of the forum.
He spends way too much time here posting increasingly suicidal messages.
He needs to get out, get a job, get a life.
His obsessive postings regarding rejection by women are monotonous, tiresome and a waste of bandwith.
He is in dire need of psychological help and should be encouraged to leave this forum and seek counseling.
I'm surprised the moderators have allowed his nonsense to continue this long.

Offline Lubab

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
Re: Fruit of thy loins needs to be banned from this forum
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2007, 11:40:38 AM »
Lighten up. Fruit is a total kick. Leave the guy alone.

"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline dawntreader

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2007, 11:41:27 AM »
I think Fruit is just full of crap. I don't think he is genuinely serious.

If he IS genuinely serious, then yeah...he ought to get some help.
Victory is a thing of the will. -General Ferdinand Foch

Our peace must be a peace of victors, not of the vanquished.
- General Ferdinand Foch

We have met the enemy and they are ours.
- Oliver Hazard Perry

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2007, 11:45:03 AM »
Lighten up. Fruit is a total kick. Leave the guy alone.

Correct.

Allen-T

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2007, 12:11:34 PM »
His obsessive postings regarding rejection by women are monotonous, tiresome and a waste of bandwith.
He is in dire need of psychological help and should be encouraged to leave this forum and seek counseling.

Fruit is very entertaining. He's been around here long enough for us to see that there is obviously some attraction to us and that could very well lead to him becoming a better,happier person. Lest we forget we have G-d? I for one have private messaged him several times and addressed what I thought were inappropriate postings, he always responded in a seemingly honest and non-defensive way. He's not a bad guy. People change. Apostle Paul was a murderer of Christians before G-d changed him. He penned 2/3 of the New Testament. Leave Fruit alone.     
« Last Edit: April 20, 2007, 12:14:54 PM by Allen-T »

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2007, 12:15:29 PM »
Fruit is a great poster
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2007, 01:33:37 PM »
I disagree - FOTL should not be banned - the forum would just not be the same without him.  :)
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2007, 03:41:20 PM »
I have also PM'd Fruit a few times and his response was always polite and respectful.  He is not a bad guy.  He just seems very lonely. 

Lisa

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2007, 03:46:32 PM »
Leave the guy alone. Hes not hurting anybody.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2007, 04:19:47 PM »
Fruit helps keep this site moving!

Let's face it....the best and only true source of "counsel" for those perplexed among us, is right here on JTF Forum.

There really is no counsel to be had from the so-called "professionals".

I do strongly agree that Fruit should concentrate his faculties on matters which are not self-destructive.

It is a scientific fact, and can not be questioned, that when a white man upset with the mongrelization of his society ends his life, he is immediately reincarnated into the body of a Tutsi or Hutu.  Then, no matter how enlightened he becomes, he is condemned to an endless cycle of reinegrocarnations; all of them in deepest, darkest Africa!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2007, 05:52:21 PM »
see? Fruit, you do have friends here after all :)...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2007, 07:37:43 PM »
Muck,

Give the kid a break. He supports Israel and stands with her against all shades of Nazis.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2007, 07:45:19 PM »

It is a scientific fact, and can not be questioned, that when a white man upset with the mongrelization of his society ends his life, he is immediately reincarnated into the body of a Tutsi or Hutu.  Then, no matter how enlightened he becomes, he is condemned to an endless cycle of reinegrocarnations; all of them in deepest, darkest Africa!
Take heed Fruit - What a nightmare - an eternity in deepest darkest Africa!  :'(
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2007, 08:01:30 PM »
I think your being hard on Fruit calling for his banning. Fruit is part of the JTF forum family the place would not be the same without him. Whatever the threads subject Fruit makes it into a Blacks on Blond thing.  Then out of the blue he will write a great post that is right on the money. I think the whole doing himself in thing is part of the routine  at least I hope it is for his sake. Honestly he is one of the nicest guys on the forum no matter what anyone ever says to him he is never disagreeable. As far as I am concerned fruit is a valued member of JTF.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2007, 08:05:20 PM »
I used to think that FOTL should be banned. But he has made me laugh many times and he has intelligent posts. He is just a very frustrated man. I cant say that I blame him. Plus if we ban him he will have no where else to go. So let him post. I like him personally.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2007, 08:06:02 PM »

You know, he could flip out one day and produce disturbing videos.
Some day, he'll run into some crowd and mow down several dozen shoppers.

Or maybe he's just a college student.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2007, 12:46:02 AM »
I've only been on this forum for a few days but from the posts I've seen from him, he seems like a thoughtful albeit sometimes controversial person.  I think he's just trying to have some fun and liven things up a bit.  Although it's hard to tell over the internet, there are many people including myself who inject doses of absurdism or sarcasm into our online discussions, and as long as it is interpreted correctly, it makes forums and online discussions more fun! 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Allen-T

« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2007, 06:22:25 AM »

You know, he could flip out one day and produce disturbing videos.
Some day, he'll run into some crowd and mow down several dozen shoppers.

Or maybe he's just a college student.

I have actually encouraged Fruit to make videos, even offered to edit any raw footage I might shoot. "The FOTL Report" I thought could be an interesting monthly or bi-monthly current events program appearing between the regular programs on the SamanthaTheCat channel. Everyday life filtered through the lens of jungle fever. He never bit, though ???

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2007, 09:32:37 AM »
Thank you to all the most lovely people who stick up for me even when I deserve nothing from them.  Thank you to JTF for having such a unique and noble and G-dly vision for the world.  My last prayer in this world will be for G-d to make Chaim and the Real Right the ruling political organization over Israel.

The first of the fifth is my red letter day.  Before then G-d will surely carry me away in a chariot - perhaps into the bowels of Gehinnom.  My life is intolerable and there's nothing I can do about it.  The people who run the social services are conspiring to kill off as many young white males as they can.  I am among the forsaken.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2007, 10:26:16 AM »
Fruit everyone has an up hill climb in life every now and then we get to coast a bit but for 99% of us life is hard work. If things are as bad as you say they are for white men in the UK I would take a page from Chaim's book and do things to try to change the situation to your advantage. I would never give the forces that be the satisfaction of accepting the garbage they dish out. I am sure there are quite a few white males in the UK that would want to see things change for the better. People need to start groups that will try to reverse the bad politics that have caused the situation as you describe it to exist.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Scriabin

« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2007, 11:59:53 AM »
What a legacy, what a legacy.  ;D

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2007, 01:36:41 PM »
Fruit everyone has an up hill climb in life every now and then we get to coast a bit but for 99% of us life is hard work. If things are as bad as you say they are for white men in the UK I would take a page from Chaim's book and do things to try to change the situation to your advantage. I would never give the forces that be the satisfaction of accepting the garbage they dish out. I am sure there are quite a few white males in the UK that would want to see things change for the better. People need to start groups that will try to reverse the bad politics that have caused the situation as you describe it to exist.

Very few people know what it's like to be at the bottom of the scrap heap.  There are plenty of people who have problems - some of them near-crippling - but very few people know what it is like to not only not have the skills but be unable to acquire the skills to go anywhere or do anything.  Only the choicest minority of people know what total exclusion is.  Only the smallest fraction know what it's like to be completely denied access to anything.  My life is essential one of a parasite, even below the level of existence of a gypsy, scrounging from my family.  I have nothing to say, nothing to do, no plans, no future, nothing to enjoy even in the present.  This society has decided that I am not to participate even in the smallest capacity.  As soon as people see me they shut me out.  All eyes are closed to my situation.  While other people in low situations can work their way up to a midway tolerable station in life, I do not have that option.  I have no friends and no one will befriend me.  I am lost, forsaken, and most of all upset that I cannot take out any vengeance on this society.

Even that one small recompense - the sweet taste of a little dose of revenge - has been taken away from me.

The Anglo-Saxon white devils neutered me from birth and kept me alive this long to inflict agony and torture on me.

I hate white people.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Allen-T

« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2007, 02:03:33 PM »

Very few people know what it's like to be at the bottom of the scrap heap.  There are plenty of people who have problems - some of them near-crippling - but very few people know what it is like to not only not have the skills but be unable to acquire the skills to go anywhere or do anything.  Only the choicest minority of people know what total exclusion is.  Only the smallest fraction know what it's like to be completely denied access to anything.  My life is essential one of a parasite, even below the level of existence of a gypsy, scrounging from my family.  I have nothing to say, nothing to do, no plans, no future, nothing to enjoy even in the present.  This society has decided that I am not to participate even in the smallest capacity.  As soon as people see me they shut me out.  All eyes are closed to my situation.  While other people in low situations can work their way up to a midway tolerable station in life, I do not have that option.  I have no friends and no one will befriend me.  I am lost, forsaken, and most of all upset that I cannot take out any vengeance on this society.

Even that one small recompense - the sweet taste of a little dose of revenge - has been taken away from me.

The Anglo-Saxon white devils neutered me from birth and kept me alive this long to inflict agony and torture on me.

I hate white people.

But why do you suppose everybody here likes you so much?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2007, 03:06:06 PM »
Very good point Allen
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03