Author Topic: The One Place on Earth Not Destroyed in '2012'  (Read 683 times)

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: The One Place on Earth Not Destroyed in '2012'
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2009, 12:55:33 PM »
How all the Aeroplanes are going to land on the roof of the one Place on Earth Not Destroyed in '2012'.
 ;D
Destroying the world and fearful of Fatuwa.... BS.... :::D

There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2009, 04:42:57 PM »
This remains me of a fatwa against Claudia Schiffer. She had to wear a dress designed by Lagerfeld. On her breasts there was the "fatiha'" the first verse of the quran. Lagerfeld copied the letters from an old temple in India, not knowing, what it meant. He used it as applications on the dress and a fatwa declared CS guilty for using a "holy verse on her breast".
The problem with fatwas is that they can only be cacelled by the ones who released it... And even this is very rare. Afterwards Lagerfeld boycotted Paris fashion show because of fears, he said "there are too many Arabs in Paris"...  :::D :::D :::D :::D

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2009, 05:17:37 PM »
This is something else, I almost forgot to breath while watching the scenes.  Its Armegeddon!  Its for sure that something catastrophic is supposed to happen in the Millenium 2012.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2009, 05:27:12 PM »
But we aren't Mayans. So I think it won't hit us.  :P

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2009, 05:51:43 PM »
This remains me of a fatwa against Claudia Schiffer. She had to wear a dress designed by Lagerfeld. On her breasts there was the "fatiha'" the first verse of the quran. Lagerfeld copied the letters from an old temple in India, not knowing, what it meant. He used it as applications on the dress and a fatwa declared CS guilty for using a "holy verse on her breast".
The problem with fatwas is that they can only be cacelled by the ones who released it... And even this is very rare. Afterwards Lagerfeld boycotted Paris fashion show because of fears, he said "there are too many Arabs in Paris"...  :::D :::D :::D :::D
This remains me of a fatwa against Claudia Schiffer
These quranswine are idiots a fatwa against a model :o :o :::D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2009, 09:02:20 AM »
How dare that place not get destroyed in the movie, wherein in the reality it has.
 ;D
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.