Author Topic: Another leader, another bow. Obama bows to Chinese Premier  (Read 944 times)

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Another leader, another bow. Obama bows to Chinese Premier
« on: November 24, 2009, 10:45:03 AM »

Well, its not as low as the other bows.   >:(

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Another leader, another bow. Obama bows to Chinese Premier
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2009, 11:24:56 AM »

At least he's proving that he doesn't bow to only Muslims. Maybe he'll bow to me. I mean, after all, I'm a Yankees fan, and they just won the World Series.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2009, 11:34:23 AM »
THis is really all about showing that America needs to be humbled.  And that dictators must be shown respect and reverence.

In reality, we are now a laughing stock.  Pictures of Obama bowing to leader after leader are making headlines across the world.  I guarantee that if Obama were around in the 1930's his bow to Hitler woulda been so low, he woulda kissed his feet.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2009, 11:38:09 AM »
THis is really all about showing that America needs to be humbled.  And that dictators must be shown respect and reverence.

In reality, we are now a laughing stock.  Pictures of Obama bowing to leader after leader are making headlines across the world.  I guarantee that if Obama were around in the 1930's his bow to Hitler woulda been so low, he woulda kissed his feet.

For the record, this ain't....um....real.....right?

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2009, 11:45:04 AM »

For the record, this ain't....um....real.....right?

hahahah.  Its more of a prediction.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2009, 11:46:24 AM »

That's a very ticture.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2009, 11:49:59 AM »

Well it is absolutely in line with the internal protocol of the camp of the Red Dragon and the Beast. The Red Dragon transferring his theological powers to the Beast and in turn receiving the materialistic powers from him.

And Pak666 laughing happily behind the camera.
 :nono: :beast:
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2009, 11:54:53 AM »
Part of Asian culture to bow right?

Offline Ithaca-37

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2009, 12:00:48 PM »
"This is really all about showing that America needs to be humbled.  And that dictators must be shown respect and reverence."

Specific to the second half of that statement from above, history shows that 'enlightened liberals' (sic) genuinely admire tyrants.  Stalin, Mao, Castro, Ho Chi Min, the list goes on and on.  I genuinely believe that Obama has that strain of thinking, and he almost certainly covets that sense of worship from similar such minions.

This is hitting my brain right now, a comment once made by Vaclev Havel (sp?), the first leader of a free Czechoslovakia after the fall of the Iron Curtain.  When asked how it felt to have 40% of the population vote against his reelection at PM or President (or whatever the title), Havel instantly said something to the effect of, 'That's better than 100%, like it used to be around here'.