Author Topic: Great news! Jeffguy is now an Administrator.  (Read 5874 times)

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
Great news! Jeffguy is now an Administrator.
« on: April 26, 2007, 10:50:39 PM »
Chaim asked Jeffguy to join Yacov and myself as an administrator, and Jeffguy was gracious enough to accept.

Just to reiterate, our three main objectives as administrators and as members are:

1. To keep the forum as interesting and active as possible in order to keep our current members and to attract new ones. An interesting and active forum will continue to be a magnet for new members. Our goal is to become a mass movement.

2. To inspire our current members to do more to promote our videos on youtube. If hundreds of us would simply rate, favorite, and subscribe to JTF videos on youtube, and then comment on the videos every day, we would be at the top of youtube's video lists and we would have MILLIONS of viewers. Only a small fraction of our members and supporters are doing this, even though it only takes a few minutes a day to do. We must inspire our members and supporters to help us reach a mass audience on youtube. That can turn us into a mass movement, G-d willing.

3. To prevent the writing of messages on the forum that are either illegal or harmful to the cause.

Offline Gam Bashan veGam Gilad

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Senior JTFer
  • Avi Farhan – One Day, Brothers, We Shall Be Back!
Re: Great news! Jeffguy is now an Administrator.
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2007, 11:19:18 PM »
Goodluck, Jeffguy! :)

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2007, 12:14:46 AM »
Congratulations Jeffguy!

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2007, 01:01:52 AM »
This was such a surprise. There are so many amazing, brilliant, and wonderful people on the forum (which is why this is the best forum on the internet!) and I am so honored to have this position. I will never abuse this awesome privilege and will do my best to promote, help, and protect JTF at all times.

I couldn't be more proud and honored. What a wonderful group of righteous people who love G-d and stand for truth. I'm just speechless (for once)...

Thank you so much,

Jeffguy
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Until Shiloh Comes

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2007, 01:23:21 AM »
Congratulations JeffGuy, and G-D bless you!  :)
Psalm 53:2 "The fool hath said in his heart, 'There is no G-D.'"

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2007, 01:46:20 AM »
Congratulations, JeffGuy!

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2007, 02:51:09 AM »
Congratulations!

ftf

« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2007, 11:15:27 AM »
Congratulations JeffyGuy, when I first joined this forum, you were probably the most active member, it's been rather quiet without you, I hope now your an admin you'll be posting more often.

Scribian: I'm a gentile, and I'm a moderator....

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2007, 11:20:44 AM »
Congratulations JeffyGuy, when I first joined this forum, you were probably the most active member, it's been rather quiet without you, I hope now your an admin you'll be posting more often.

Thank you, ftf. Yes, I am back and I will be posting as before.

I am so glad to see you are a moderator now. I remember specifically looking for your posts because they were always so good and so smart.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2007, 12:15:15 PM »
Scriabin, so you're opposed to Chaim's stand on the matter of Gentiles?

ftf

« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2007, 12:16:22 PM »
Scribian is a gentile, he's saying that he thinks that jtf treats gentiles like drek.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2007, 12:21:56 PM »
Scribian is a gentile, he's saying that he thinks that jtf treats gentiles like drek.
Scriabin you are a great member of the forum but maybe you don't know the whole story about why JeffGuy was chosen to be an administrator.
I hear that JeffGuy was a great member of the forum and that he was missed when he was not participating.
Congratulations JeffGuy and GoodLuck!
Scriabin - hang in there.  :)
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Scriabin

« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2007, 12:25:12 PM »
Scriabin, so you're opposed to Chaim's stand on the matter of Gentiles?

No.  I love Chaim and think he very well may be a Saint.  I do not blame Jews for being wary of gentiles considering all that has happened throuought history.

I believe that Jews are a FORMIDABLE and brilliant people, and history proves this.  I am inspired by all that I have learned about Judaism, Torah, Rabbi Kahane and all the incomparable wisdom therein.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2007, 12:27:20 PM by Scriabin »

Scriabin

« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2007, 12:29:38 PM »
Scriabin you are a great member of the forum but maybe you don't know the whole story about why JeffGuy was chosen to be an administrator.
I hear that JeffGuy was a great member of the forum and that he was missed when he was not participating.
Congratulations JeffGuy and GoodLuck!
Scriabin - hang in there.  :)

This has nothing to do with Jeffguy.  I like him.  He's level-headed, intelligent, compassionate, rational, etc.   

I just felt 'rubbed the wrong way' somehow.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2007, 04:42:14 PM »
Congratulations jeffguy, This is great news!! I could hardly believe my eyes when I saw the post. For many of the newer members that may not remember jeffguy he was a very active member when the JTF forum started his posts were always the best. Chaim asking jeffguy to be an administrator is an excellent choice. jeffguy will be a great asset to  JTF  as an administrator.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2007, 06:09:47 PM »
Congrats.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2007, 06:47:33 PM »
Wow.  Jeffguy has been gone for how long, and he's made an administrator?!

NONSENCE. 

Gentiles = drek at JTF. 

I'll keep my money too. 

Scriabin, you must be joking.

Out of the 12 active admins and mods on this forum, 6 are Jews and 6 are Gentiles. I just counted them now because of your post. I never counted them before because we don't have quotas here.

You're accusing Chaim, of all people, of mistreating Gentiles?! I don't know of anyone who more sincerely loves all righteous people, both Jewish and Gentile, than Chaim. Chaim has lost a lot of Jewish money and support over the years because of his attacks on blacks and others in America. He doesn't have to say these unpopular things, but he wants to save America for the righteous Gentiles. You yourself have seen how Chaim has been under constant attack for his unpopular but principled stands on race, immigration, and other issues. What they write about Chaim on Revava and on Yekutiel's forum is just the tip of the iceberg in terms of the attacks that Chaim faces for his unpopular but truthful stands on how to save America for the righteous Gentiles.

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2007, 10:55:01 PM »
Congratulations Jeffguy!

Yet another comeback but this time as an Administrator! Great!

You are one of the first members in the JTF forum and I really missed reading your posts.

CZ
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2007, 12:11:44 AM »
Yes!!!!  I know that I missed Jeffguy, too.  Good to see you!
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2007, 12:14:19 AM »

I love Chaim and think he very well may be a Saint.  I do not blame Jews for being wary of gentiles considering all that has happened throuought history.

I believe that Jews are a FORMIDABLE and brilliant people, and history proves this.  I am inspired by all that I have learned about Judaism, Torah, Rabbi Kahane and all the incomparable wisdom therein.

Okay, thank you for clarifying this. I was way out of line then - I read "Gentiles = drek at JTF" as "Gentiles are drek to JTF", that changed the whole meaning...

I really shouldn't have missed that class when they came to the chapter on prepositions.. :P

Jeffguy,

I wish you the very best in your new position, and I'm really looking forward to having you as an Administrator (especially with all have been said about your posts prior to the period of absence.. ;)).
As a fresh newbie here, you have quite a heck of a superb forum!

Congratulations and goodluck again. :)
« Last Edit: April 28, 2007, 02:05:31 AM by Gam Bashan veGam Gilad »

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2007, 11:10:19 PM »
This has nothing to do with Jeffguy.  I like him.  He's level-headed, intelligent, compassionate, rational, etc.

Thanks Scriabin. I really appreciate that.

I really think you are an amazing poster on this forum. From what I've heard and seen, almost everyone thinks you are one of the top posters here. Please don't feel rubbed the wrong way. Your posts are really important to this forum and I would be really upset if you left for any reason. You are a seriously good hearted and intelligent guy and I like you.

Everyone back down a little on him. He didn't mean JTF was disregarding gentiles, heaven forbid. We all can understand what he was feeling and we want him to have the respect he deserves for all that he contributes.

Scriabin

« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2007, 06:45:59 PM »
Wow.  Jeffguy has been gone for how long, and he's made an administrator?!

NONSENCE. 

Gentiles = drek at JTF. 

I'll keep my money too. 

Scriabin, you must be joking.

Out of the 12 active admins and mods on this forum, 6 are Jews and 6 are Gentiles. I just counted them now because of your post. I never counted them before because we don't have quotas here.

You're accusing Chaim, of all people, of mistreating Gentiles?! I don't know of anyone who more sincerely loves all righteous people, both Jewish and Gentile, than Chaim. Chaim has lost a lot of Jewish money and support over the years because of his attacks on blacks and others in America. He doesn't have to say these unpopular things, but he wants to save America for the righteous Gentiles. You yourself have seen how Chaim has been under constant attack for his unpopular but principled stands on race, immigration, and other issues. What they write about Chaim on Revava and on Yekutiel's forum is just the tip of the iceberg in terms of the attacks that Chaim faces for his unpopular but truthful stands on how to save America for the righteous Gentiles.

I wasn't accusing Chaim.  As I said earlier, I LOVE CHAIM.  I was angry at the forum perse.