Author Topic: Hi  (Read 5995 times)

Offline Mackler

• New JTFer
Hi
« on: January 14, 2010, 10:20:52 AM »
Hello there, how are you all? Hope your all well.

I just got a few questions about this site, and please forgive me if i'm posting in the wrong section, but i thought as it is my first post this section seemed appropriate.

I just wanna cut to the chase. What is this forum all about? Is it just 'We're Jewish and we hate Muslims'? Which if it is, that is your right as freedom loving people to express such views, as i'm sure you will agree, freedom of expression and speech is the most sacred right we ALL have.

Or is this just a place for Jewish people to connect and share ideas about how they perceive the world?

I also noticed you 'dislike' Obama, which i also do, but for entirely different reasons than you do. So are you guys mainly republican orientated then, and fans of Bush Sr and Jr?

Well, thanks for reading and i hope you have time to answer my questions

Oh yer, one more thing, you'll have to forgive my ignorance, but are you Zionist Jews or Orthodox Jews or a cross cut of both? And what difference, if any, is there between the two?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Hi
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2010, 10:31:05 AM »
We're a mix of Jews and none Jews from all over the world. The U.S.,Israel, Serbia,Germany,Holland The U.K. Ireland,Italy and India as well as some other countries.Probably more None Jews then Jews or 50 /50.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2010, 10:32:30 AM »
Hello,

JTF was started by Chaim Ben Pesach, who ran the Jewish Defense League with the late Rabbi Meir Kahane.  

To be as brief as possible, we are Zionist, Kahanist Jews.  Some of us are Orthodox and some us are not.  We even have many people here who are Christians as well.  

JTF is adamantly against Israel giving up *any* land to her Arab neighbors, who have sworn over and over again to push the Jews into the sea.  Furthermore, we view the so-called Palestinians in Judea, Samaria and Gaza as nothing more than Arab illegal alien squatters who are a domestic fifth column, and a festering sore for Israel.  If Chaim Ben Pesach were prime minister of Israel, he would pay them all to leave.

As for your last question, we neither Republican nor Democrat.  JTF was against the Iraq war from the start, as we have always considered Iran to be the main threat.  However, we're opposed to occupying any Muslim country or trying to democratize them.  Islam is a political ideology incompatible with a Western style democracy.  

And of course we're against Obama.  He's a marxist, Muslim black supremacist, which is clear to see if you check out the people whom he's chosen to associate with over the years, as well as his advisers.  

Offline Mackler

• New JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2010, 04:50:29 PM »
JTF is adamantly against Israel giving up *any* land to her Arab neighbors, who have sworn over and over again to push the Jews into the sea.  Furthermore, we view the so-called Palestinians in Judea, Samaria and Gaza as nothing more than Arab illegal alien squatters who are a domestic fifth column, and a festering sore for Israel.  If Chaim Ben Pesach were prime minister of Israel, he would pay them all to leave.

From what i've read, that pretty much the stand point of the Zionist political movement, though please correct me if i'm wrong.

From looking through this forum you really really hate Muslims, and i have know doubt that if i were on a Muslim board all i would see is Jew hate videos etc, but my question is, Zionists want the home land (Zion) so do the people of this forum advocate the 'By any means necessary' in taking more land in Palestine?

JTF was against the Iraq war from the start, as we have always considered Iran to be the main threat.

I'm glad to hear you were against the illegal war in Iraq, but that leads me to...In what way is Iran the main threat?

However, we're opposed to occupying any Muslim country or trying to democratize them.  Islam is a political ideology incompatible with a Western style democracy.

I agree. Though if you say Iran is a threat, but you are opposed to occupation, how would you suggest they be dealt with?

He's a marxist, Muslim black supremacist, which is clear to see if you check out the people whom he's chosen to associate with over the years, as well as his advisers. 

I couldn't agree more that he is a marxist.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2010, 08:40:19 PM »
Mackler,

JTF does not advocate genocide of Muslims, if that's what you're getting at.  We're a law abiding organization with law abiding members.  But if we had our way, terrorist murderers of Jews would be put to death.  The way things are in Israel now, they're just thrown in jail, only to be released en masse as a gesture of good will towards Hamas/Fatah.  Google Samir Kuntar, and you'll know what I'm referring to. 

As for Iran, the reason they're more of a threat is because they are building nukes.  Also, they're one of the main backlers of Hezbollah (which is the second largest killer of Americans aside from Al Qaeda) and Hamas.  In fact, you could say that Iran is already fighting a proxy war with America, in that they're sending arms to insurgents, and even letting their people cross over into Iraq to cause trouble.  In terms of how to deal with them, JTF believes that either Israel or America should bomb their nuclear bomb making facility (like Israel did with Iraq's nuclear reactor).  I believe Israel has been wanting to do this for a while now, but Presidents Bush and Obama have opposed it.

Offline Mackler

• New JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2010, 10:20:28 AM »
JTF does not advocate genocide of Muslims, if that's what you're getting at.

It wasn't, but now you have brought up the subject of genocide, how do you reply to people that say Israel is indeed engaged in the genocide of the Palestinian people?

But if we had our way, terrorist murderers of Jews would be put to death.

I agree that anybody who commits terrorist acts against anyone else should be put to death. On that note how do you feel about the accusations put forward that Israel attacked the USS Liberty in 1967 in what some call a 'False flag TERROR attack' which was to be blamed on Egypt to garner American support for attacking Egypt?

As for Iran, the reason they're more of a threat is because they are building nukes.

The UN and CIA have said numerous times that there is NO evidence that Iran is pursuing a nuclear arms programme. Indeed, under the 1979 nuclear proliferation act, Iran is lawfully entitled to pursue a nuclear power programme for its people.

And as you have previously stated, you are a law abiding organization, and like me believe in the rule of law, and hate the perversion of law, how then do you feel that Israel is in violation of international law by possessing, and being the only country in the region to possess nuclear weapons?

Also, they're one of the main backlers of Hezbollah (which is the second largest killer of Americans aside from Al Qaeda) and Hamas.  In fact, you could say that Iran is already fighting a proxy war with America, in that they're sending arms to insurgents, and even letting their people cross over into Iraq to cause trouble.

Excuse my ignorance once again, but do you have a link to an independent source where i can verify that for myself.

In terms of how to deal with them, JTF believes that either Israel or America should bomb their nuclear bomb making facility (like Israel did with Iraq's nuclear reactor).  I believe Israel has been wanting to do this for a while now, but Presidents Bush and Obama have opposed it.

I can only assume you are referring about the 1981 incident in which Israel bombed a nuclear plant near Baghdad, just so we know it wasn't a recent event.

So from what you have said, you are quite willing to let America or Israel bomb the 'legal' nuclear sites in Iran, which would surely plunge the world into WW3? 

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2010, 10:44:36 AM »
It wasn't, but now you have brought up the subject of genocide, how do you reply to people that say Israel is indeed engaged in the genocide of the Palestinian people?

What genocide?  Is Israel rounding up her entire population and the inhabitants of Judea, Samaria and Gaza to shoot them all dead or to gas them?  The population of Arabs in Israel, Judea, Samaria and Gaza is increasing, from what I understand.  In fact Gaza is said to be very densely populated. 

But seriously, if Israel was killing of the fakestinians, why would there be Arab supreme court judges in Israel.  Why would there be Arab ministers in Israel's Knesset (parliament) who openly, and freely advocate for Israel's destruction.  Why would some past Miss Israel beauty pageant winners be Arab Muslim women? 

I agree that anybody who commits terrorist acts against anyone else should be put to death. On that note how do you feel about the accusations put forward that Israel attacked the USS Liberty in 1967 in what some call a 'False flag TERROR attack' which was to be blamed on Egypt to garner American support for attacking Egypt?

Now assuming that you're not a troll, the Liberty was a spy ship that was in Egyptian waters.  To Israel it appeared to be an Egyptian vessel. 

For these Liberty conspiracy people, I would like to know why tiny Israel, with no friends would purposely attack the world's foremost super power on purpose.  That doesn't make any sense. 

The UN and CIA have said numerous times that there is NO evidence that Iran is pursuing a nuclear arms programme. Indeed, under the 1979 nuclear proliferation act, Iran is lawfully entitled to pursue a nuclear power programme for its people.

And as you have previously stated, you are a law abiding organization, and like me believe in the rule of law, and hate the perversion of law, how then do you feel that Israel is in violation of international law by possessing, and being the only country in the region to possess nuclear weapons?

First off, the UN is no objective observer when it comes to Israel.  That corrupt organization is nothing more than a forum for Arab rogue terrorist states to [censored] at First World countries and the tiny Jewish states for being prosperous when their countries are in squalor.

As for the CIA, I have a hard time believing that they currently say Iran is not pursuing nuclear weapons.  The opposite is all over the news.

Also, with all its oil, why would Iran need nuclear power?  They say it's for peaceful purposes.  But do you really believe and side the backers of Hezbollah and Hamas?  It sure seems like you do, being that you point out how Israel is violating "international law." 

The last time I checked, Israel did not hold Americans hostage for 444 days.  Nor did she back major terror groups that killed Americans either.  So I really don't understand your point.  It looks like you are a troll.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2010, 11:06:55 AM »
  I would reply in Israel 20% of the population are Arabs [not philistines ,philistines were an Aegean people]. How many Jews are Left in muslim and or Arab muslim countries
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2010, 11:15:10 AM »
The CIA report on Iran                                  http://www.fas.org/irp/threat/wmd-acq2008.pdf   

IAEA REPORT 2007-08                           

http://www.iaea.org/Publications/Documents/Board/2008/gov2008-59.pdf
« Last Edit: January 15, 2010, 11:24:05 AM by mord »

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Mackler

• New JTFer
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2010, 12:29:03 PM »
What genocide?  Is Israel rounding up her entire population and the inhabitants of Judea, Samaria and Gaza to shoot them all dead or to gas them?  The population of Arabs in Israel, Judea, Samaria and Gaza is increasing, from what I understand.  In fact Gaza is said to be very densely populated.

But seriously, if Israel was killing of the fakestinians, why would there be Arab supreme court judges in Israel.  Why would there be Arab ministers in Israel's Knesset (parliament) who openly, and freely advocate for Israel's destruction.  Why would some past Miss Israel beauty pageant winners be Arab Muslim women?

Thank you for the quick reply

So is it the opinion of your self or the JTF that Israel is not engaged in the genocide or has not committed war crimes against the Palestinian people?

Though as for you second statement, that really is a none argument when talking about this subject, so you will excuse me if i don't go into it.

Now assuming that you're not a troll, the Liberty was a spy ship that was in Egyptian waters.  To Israel it appeared to be an Egyptian vessel.

For these Liberty conspiracy people, I would like to know why tiny Israel, with no friends would purposely attack the world's foremost super power on purpose.  That doesn't make any sense.  

Indeed i am not a 'troll' but you will forgive me if i ask your definition of a troll. If its someone who like healthy debate by looking at the facts, then i am a troll.

As for the USS Liberty, is it then the stand point of the JTF that she was attacked as a simple misunderstanding? Even given the eye witness accounts of the day that there was know way she could have been mistaken for anything else but a US Naval ship. Eye witness's that include sailors on board the Liberty and a Israeli fighter pilot who took part in the attack. Is it your take then, that they are lying?

As for the why, i explained that in my previous post. For the intent to garner support for Israel by Americans by blaming the attack on Egypt.

First off, the UN is no objective observer when it comes to Israel.  That corrupt organization is nothing more than a forum for Arab rogue terrorist states to kurva at First World countries and the tiny Jewish states for being prosperous when their countries are in squalor.

As for the CIA, I have a hard time believing that they currently say Iran is not pursuing nuclear weapons.  The opposite is all over the news.

Also, with all its oil, why would Iran need nuclear power?  They say it's for peaceful purposes.  But do you really believe and side the backers of Hezbollah and Hamas?  It sure seems like you do, being that you point out how Israel is violating "international law."

The last time I checked, Israel did not hold Americans hostage for 444 days.  Nor did she back major terror groups that killed Americans either.  So I really don't understand your point.  It looks like you are a troll.

I would agree that the UN is indeed corrupt, but what evidence do you have that suggests that it is a forum for rogue terrorists as you put it? Though with your declaration of Jewish states prospering, how do you react to the fact that the U.S gives Israel Billions in aid? If they are doing so well, surly the U.S tax payer shouldn't be handing over there money.

Do i believe Iran? No. Though i do not dis believe them either. I believe in FACTS which i can verify, and the fact of the matter is they are lawfully entitled to build nuclear facilities for there people.

Do you then agree that Israel is breaking international law? And how do you feel about that, considering your previous statement that your a law abiding organization?

As for you not 'believing' the CIA has said Iran has stopped her nuclear weapons programme, is it then for you a matter of belief and faith and not fact checking?

As for your statement of 'Its all over the news' with all due respect do you really expect anyone to take that as valid proof of a nuclear weapons programme considering the same sources said 'Iraq has WMD' and some still hold that line.

The CIA report on Iran                                  http://www.fas.org/irp/threat/wmd-acq2008.pdf   

Thank you for posting that. As it clearly states Iran has ceased its nuclear weapons programme.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2010, 12:30:17 PM »
If it seems like we hate Muslims, it's because Islam is the source of the vast majority of terrorism in the world, and they are strangling Western countries with a slow invasion and want to wipe Israel off the map.

Both Islam and Salam (their word for peace) share the same three letters, SLM. In Middle Eastern languages like Arabic that use consanants, this is significant. You know how Muslims like to say that Islam is peace? It's related to this connection. Now it's very important for you to understand that while Salam means peace, Islam doesn't mean peace. It means submission. So basically when they say "Islam is a peaceful religion" or "Islam is the religion of peace" or "Islam is peace". What they are REALLY saying is that they believe in peace through submission to Islam.

This begs the question, so what if you don't want to be a Muslim or submit to Islam?

Muslims divide the world, even the universe as a whole, into two parts, the part of the universe which submits to Islam/Allah, and the part of the world and universe which is in rebellion against Islam/Allah. There is no neutral ground there. You are either for them or against them. Those areas which are not under Muslim control are dar-al-harb, the land of war. Those which are under the control of Islam are dar-al-Islam or dar-as-Salam, the land of Islam/peace.

If you are not a Muslim, the Muslims are at war with you, and there's nothing you can do to change their mind except to submit to them. So yes we are at war with Islam. No non-Muslims have a right to breathe or live in peace without Islam according to Muslims.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2010, 12:50:20 PM »
 I think you have reading difficulties or have problems understanding read #3
« Last Edit: January 15, 2010, 12:57:18 PM by mord »

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Mackler

• New JTFer
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2010, 01:16:48 PM »
If it seems like we hate Muslims, it's because Islam is the source of the vast majority of terrorism in the world, and they are strangling Western countries with a slow invasion and want to wipe Israel off the map.

I certainly empathise with the rationale of that statement. I my self am very concerned with the influx of Muslims into my country, and my politicians willingness to seemingly bend over to accommodate there needs in front of my country men and women, and when i say country men, i mean every Jew, Muslim, Christian or Atheist who is a national of my country and understands her heritage. Though i do not blame the immigrants for this, i blame the politicians who seem to take great joy in pitting Jews against Muslims, Christians against Jews and Muslims etc etc

Though would you say there is any basis to the fact that the reason Muslims feel so much hate toward the West is because of there continued support for Israel and our aggressive foreign policy in the middle east?

As for 'Wiping Israel off the map' are you talking of the famous mis quote of Ahmadinejad? When he actually said "This regime occupying Jerusalem must vanish from the page of time"

Then he went on to talk about solutions.

Though please do not mis understand me, i am not naive enough to think that there aren't people out there who would love nothing more than to cause great harm to Israel, but will you not concede that the average Muslim and Jew wants nothing more than to live in peace without the fear of losing there home or being killed?      

Both Islam and Salam (their word for peace) share the same three letters, SLM. In Middle Eastern languages like Arabic that use consanants, this is significant. You know how Muslims like to say that Islam is peace? It's related to this connection. Now it's very important for you to understand that while Salam means peace, Islam doesn't mean peace. It means submission. So basically when they say "Islam is a peaceful religion" or "Islam is the religion of peace" or "Islam is peace". What they are REALLY saying is that they believe in peace through submission to Islam.

This begs the question, so what if you don't want to be a Muslim or submit to Islam?

Muslims divide the world, even the universe as a whole, into two parts, the part of the universe which submits to Islam/Allah, and the part of the world and universe which is in rebellion against Islam/Allah. There is no neutral ground there. You are either for them or against them. Those areas which are not under Muslim control are dar-al-harb, the land of war. Those which are under the control of Islam are dar-al-Islam or dar-as-Salam, the land of Islam/peace.

If you are not a Muslim, the Muslims are at war with you, and there's nothing you can do to change their mind except to submit to them. So yes we are at war with Islam. No non-Muslims have a right to breathe or live in peace without Islam according to Muslims.

As i have stated previously, these are the extremes which we find in ALL religions, and i am sometimes saddened by Muslims and Jews always rushing to find what differences they have when if they took the time to look, they may have more in common than not.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2010, 01:19:29 PM »
As for Iran building nukes, here are some links, since you clearly don't follow what's been going on:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/11/29/AR2009112900992.html?hpid=topnews

http://abcnews.go.com/International/story?id=1334218

http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2007-11-07-iran-nuclear_N.htm?csp=34

Also since you've going on about the legality of Iran having nukes, you should know that Iran has signed on to the Nuclear Non Proliferation Treaty.  Israel, India and Pakistan were NOT signatories to this treaty.  Here's more:

http://politicalblogs.startribune.com/bigquestionblog/?p=72

Offline Mackler

• New JTFer
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2010, 01:37:15 PM »
As for Iran building nukes, here are some links, since you clearly don't follow what's been going on:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/11/29/AR2009112900992.html?hpid=topnews

http://abcnews.go.com/International/story?id=1334218

http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2007-11-07-iran-nuclear_N.htm?csp=34

Also since you've going on about the legality of Iran having nukes, you should know that Iran has signed on to the Nuclear Non Proliferation Treaty.  Israel, India and Pakistan were NOT signatories to this treaty.  Here's more:

http://politicalblogs.startribune.com/bigquestionblog/?p=72

Lisa, may i call you Lisa? With all due respect i am finding it increasingly hard to take you seriously. I don't mean this in a derogatory way, but is English your first language?

You seem to skip questions i've asked and answer questions i haven't asked, which is a shame as you seem like an intelligent person who's opinion i would like to have.

Though i will do you the courtesy of answering your question of Irans legal right to own nukes. They have none, simple as that, Just as Israel have no legal right to have them. But as i have stated time and time again, they have the right to provide nuclear power for there people.

I think you have reading difficulties or have problems understanding read #3

Thank you, i have read and re read the suggested articles from the dossier, and could not find what you are suggesting, could you please quote for me where it states that there is 'Concrete evidence that Iran is pursuing nuclear weapons'

Thank you in advance.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2010, 02:13:15 PM »
Thank you, i have read and re read the suggested articles from the dossier, and could not find what you are suggesting, could you please quote for me where it states that there is 'Concrete evidence that Iran is pursuing nuclear weapons'
   In Intelligence work rarely is there concrete evidence. It basically says iaea will continue to study the information and documentation of Iranian upgrading Uranium for Military use,if Iran will cooperate.Btw after lecturing Lisa on not answering your questions i believe you overlooked one of my questions.   

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2010, 02:14:34 PM »
  I would reply in Israel 20% of the population are Arabs [not philistines ,philistines were an Aegean people]. How many Jews are Left in muslim and or Arab muslim countries
This one

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2010, 02:17:08 PM »
Listen Mackler,

I just gave you links to articles showing Iran to be in the process of building nuclear weapons, when you wanted "proof" of it being all over the news.  I also linked to a newspaper blog post which stated that Iran is a signatory to the Nuclear Non Proliferation Treaty.  If it's all fine and dandy for Iran to have nukes, then why is America and other Western countries trying to dissuade them from it?  

What's the deal with you?  It looks like you have no answer to what I've posted, which is why you resorted to insulting my English.  It seems like basic reading comprehension is not your forte.  So you may as well quit while you're ahead.  

Offline Mackler

• New JTFer
« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2010, 02:33:38 PM »
In Intelligence work rarely is there concrete evidence. It basically says iaea will continue to study the information and documentation of Iranian upgrading Uranium for Military use,if Iran will cooperate.Btw after lecturing Lisa on not answering your questions i believe you overlooked one of my questions.   

So what you are saying is there is NO concrete evidence of Iran pursuing nuclear weapons. Thank you, i'm glad we could clear that up.

I have no clue, and i don't really like guess work, though i am always wanting to learn new things so it would be great if you could inform me.

Listen Mackler,

I just gave you links to articles showing Iran to be in the process of building nuclear weapons, when you wanted "proof" of it being all over the news.  I also linked to a newspaper blog post which stated that Iran is a signatory to the Nuclear Non Proliferation Treaty.  If it's all fine and dandy for Iran to have nukes, then why is America and other Western countries trying to dissuade them from it? 

What's the deal with you?  It looks like you have no answer to what I've posted, which is why you resorted to insulting my English.  It seems like basic reading comprehension is not your forte.  So you may as well quit while you're ahead. 

Please forgive me Lisa, if what i said seemed undermining of your cognitive abilities, it wasn't meant that way, and i'm sure you are a tolerant person who will give me a little le way.

As for your 'news' articles, me and my friend Mord just cleared up that the CIA has no proof of a nuclear weapons programme so unless a news corporation is conducting clandestine spying in Iran and not letting the CIA know there findings, i think it would be rational to believe what the CIA has to say. 

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2010, 02:48:38 PM »

So what you are saying is there is NO concrete evidence of Iran pursuing nuclear weapons. Thank you, i'm glad we could clear that up.

I have no clue, and i don't really like guess work, though i am always wanting to learn new things so it would be great if you could inform me.
First   show me any Intelligence agency that can say with 90% confidence that any material they have is infallible they analyze and go with the preponderance of evidence.The French are more convinced that the Iranians are working toward a Nuclear weapon.

As far as you having no clue that only shows your interest for searching for the truth.

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2010, 02:55:06 PM »
Right and Iran is developing the nuclear warhead delivery system for domestic energy producing purposes too. Are you people deliberately obtuse? Or is it a genetic mental defect? For f***s sakes Hellen Keller could tell Iran is developing nuclear weapons!!!

Iran tests missile, stoking tensions with the West

By ALI AKBAR DAREINI, Associated Press Writer Ali Akbar Dareini, Associated Press Writer   – Wed Dec 16, 6:27 pm ET

TEHRAN, Iran – Iran on Wednesday test fired an upgraded version of an advanced missile capable of hitting Israel and parts of Europe, an apparent show of strength aimed at discouraging attacks on its nuclear facilities.

The test of the medium-range Sajjil-2 fueled calls for tougher sanctions against Tehran, which has resisted U.N. demands that it rein in its nuclear ambitions. Iran touted the launch as a success proving it can deter any U.S. or Israeli military strike against its nuclear facilities.

"This is a matter of serious concern to the international community and it does make the case for us moving further on sanctions. We will treat this with the seriousness it deserves," British Prime Minister Gordon Brown said after talks with U.N. chief Ban Ki-Moon in Copenhagen.

Britain's Foreign Office said Iran has the "clear intention to extend the range of its missiles," calling the launch "the wrong signal to send when the international community is trying to find a diplomatic solution" to its growing nuclear program.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091216/ap_on_re_mi_ea/ml_iran_missile
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Mackler

• New JTFer
« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2010, 03:08:22 PM »
First   show me any Intelligence agency that can say with 90% confidence that any material they have is infallible they analyze and go with the preponderance of evidence.The French are more convinced that the Iranians are working toward a Nuclear weapon.

As i'm sure you will know, with you being a law abiding organisation, the burden of proof is on the accuser NOT the accused, and asking me to produce material of any sort that would suggest that intelligence agencies can only at best 'guess' which is what you are suggesting they do, is ludicrous. But given that, if you can provide me with a statement of a 90% certainty of Irans nuclear programme i would be grateful, and also a link to show that the French believe what you are suggesting, and there sources for such a belief. Though if it could be an English translated article that would be great.

As far as you having no clue that only shows your interest for searching for the truth.  

So you do not know either? Would you prefer me to just make up a number, even given the relevance of your question has little or know baring on the issues i have raised.

Right and Iran is developing the nuclear warhead delivery system for domestic energy producing purposes too. Are you people deliberately obtuse? Or is it a genetic mental defect? For f***s sakes Hellen Keller could tell Iran is developing nuclear weapons!!!

Iran tests missile, stoking tensions with the West

By ALI AKBAR DAREINI, Associated Press Writer Ali Akbar Dareini, Associated Press Writer   – Wed Dec 16, 6:27 pm ET

TEHRAN, Iran – Iran on Wednesday test fired an upgraded version of an advanced missile capable of hitting Israel and parts of Europe, an apparent show of strength aimed at discouraging attacks on its nuclear facilities.

The test of the medium-range Sajjil-2 fueled calls for tougher sanctions against Tehran, which has resisted U.N. demands that it rein in its nuclear ambitions. Iran touted the launch as a success proving it can deter any U.S. or Israeli military strike against its nuclear facilities.

"This is a matter of serious concern to the international community and it does make the case for us moving further on sanctions. We will treat this with the seriousness it deserves," British Prime Minister Gordon Brown said after talks with U.N. chief Ban Ki-Moon in Copenhagen.

Britain's Foreign Office said Iran has the "clear intention to extend the range of its missiles," calling the launch "the wrong signal to send when the international community is trying to find a diplomatic solution" to its growing nuclear program.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091216/ap_on_re_mi_ea/ml_iran_missile

Thank you for your input NewYorker, though i fail to see what your post has to do with Nuclear weapons, maybe you can point that out for me.

And forgive me, i hadn't realised Hellen Keller was privy to intel the rest of us are not, please do elaborate on what she may know that we all should know.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2010, 03:10:22 PM »

Deliberately obtuse it is.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2010, 03:16:12 PM »
Scenario,

Can of gasoline, shady looking character, and he just poured that gasoline all around your house, standing there lit match in hand. Not enough proof of an arsonist about to torch your house?

Nah, of course not.

Your type will find themselves completely rolled over and not knowing what the hell hit them when the sh*t hits the fan because you are completely divorced from reality. You see what you believe, instead of the other way around; Believing what you see, which is what all rational people do.

You don't want to believe Iran is developing nuclear missiles, so you don't see it. Despite of how completely obvious it is. You like going through life like that? Must be a drag being wrong most of the time.

« Last Edit: January 15, 2010, 03:23:38 PM by New Yorker »

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2010, 03:23:34 PM »
Scenario,

Can of gasoline, shady looking character, and he just poured that gasoline all around your house, standing there lit match in hand. Not enough proof of an arsonist about to torch your house?

Nah, of course not.

Your type will find themselves completely rolled over and not knowing what the hell hit them when the sh*t hits the fan because you are completely divorced from reality. You see what you believe, instead of the other way around, believing what you see, which is what all rational people do.

You don't want to believe Iran is developing nuclear missiles, so you don't see it. Despite of how completely obvious it is. You like going through life like that? Must be a drag being wrong all the time.

Sorry I couldn't resist.  ;D
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane