Author Topic: Imerica pulls all JTF response videos, starts "ask a black person" show.....  (Read 21541 times)

Allen-T

Part 1;

Part 2;

Part 3;

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Oye vay!

she' looks stoned in the videos too, but she's a decent human being..i'll give her that...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
Oye vay!

she' looks stoned in the videos too, but she's a decent human being..i'll give her that...

Why do we still care about this stupid, cottonpicking [censored]?

ftf

Because she isn't stupid, (I don't think she picks cotton either BTW), and the more allies we can have against Islam the better, she is intelligent, and although she is not an  ally at the moment, she has the potential to be.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Yeah, Trumpledor, I honestly think you were a bit snappy with her. I got the impression that she was ignorant and trying to learn, which is why I humored her questions.

Chaimfan

ihkili18

No I agree with trumpledor, she is a cottonpicking piece of Farrakhan supporting drek. Besides did you not forget Chaim's response to her in the last ask JTF. She will never be an ally. We don't need her help in the fight against Islam. Most of her people are Muslims anyways. She will always support Islam. I don't know why the hell people on here are falling for her. She should not even be allowed to post on here because even the founding fathers only recognized people like her as 3/5 of a human being.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Actually I did not hear it yet. Of course I do not know her character for sure, but I thought she was trying and that Trumpledor went off on her prematurely. Oh well, it's over. Maybe he is right.

ihkili18

Besides the people on here helped her unfortunately. She has been encouraged by the positive responses she recieved from people on here, she even says it on her new videos. Why the hell did people on here have such kind words for her. Even moderators on here have legitimzed her. I doubt Chaim would be happy to know that on his own forum, moderators have kind words for this partial human. I am going to ask Chaim about this in ask jtf. Also she looks like she contracted aids or something in the video as she looks even uglier and more hideous than before.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
Besides the people on here helped her unfortunately. She has been encouraged by the positive responses she recieved from people on here, she even says it on her new videos. Why the hell did people on here have such kind words for her. Even moderators on here have legitimzed her. I doubt Chaim would be happy to know that on his own forum, moderators have kind words for this partial human. I am going to ask Chaim about this in ask jtf. Also she looks like she contracted aids or something in the video as she looks even uglier and more hideous than before.

Everyone here got so excited because they so her as a potential 'diamond in the rough', which is eerily similar to the liberal's reaction to Barack Obama. Wow, a 'clean' black person, let's all get down on our hands a knees and start a dialogue. Oy, us kikes never learn, do we?

ihkili18

Hehe what bothers me is that if Chaim knew that certain moderators on here fell for her and had suck kind words for her, I am sure they would no longer have their position. So many fools on here said she seems nice and she makes sense. What the hell is wrong with you fools. We have to worry about our own, not about stupid shvartzas.

ftf

We need every person we can get, I'm not saying she's a voice of moderation or reason or anything of the sort, I'm just saying that like many other people she has the potential to be a supporter of us, rather than the critic she currently is.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
I would have been with FTF on Erica, but now I realize you others have a point. Maybe she did play us all. I guess I was optimistic about her because she, at least initially, did speak moderately and didn't attack anyone.

ftf

It could that I'm just too trusting... But I always like to give people more chances.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
We need every person we can get, I'm not saying she's a voice of moderation or reason or anything of the sort, I'm just saying that like many other people she has the potential to be a supporter of us, rather than the critic she currently is.

She's going to support JTF? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
I do have to admit her "Ask A Black Person" idea is stupid. ::)

ftf

I didn't say she's going to, I said there is a possibility, and however small that possibility is, it's worth trying to make it a reality, every new supporter is a cause for great celebration.

Remember when Sarah first came here...

Offline Gam Bashan veGam Gilad

• Senior JTFer
  • Avi Farhan – One Day, Brothers, We Shall Be Back!
Everyone here got so excited because they so her as a potential 'diamond in the rough', which is eerily similar to the liberal's reaction to Barack Obama. Wow, a 'clean' black person, let's all get down on our hands a knees and start a dialogue. Oy, us kikes never learn, do we?

Oh yea, so that we could all be so 'proud' of ourselves, that we could look in the mirror and say (imagine a female voice): 'Oh, how beautiful we are, aren't we beautiful?...' :D :D :D :D :D

Yea, we people never learn. EVEN we.
Perhaps we never will.

Nonetheless if someone like 'ftf' says he would think there is a chance or a potential or anything of the sort, I would take him very seriously and maybe think twice.

By the way, has anyone seen her around since last "Ask JTF"?
I'm really curious to know how she responded to Chaim's answers.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2007, 08:45:02 PM by Gam Bashan veGam Gilad »

ftf

Gam Bashan veGam Gilad: I think you have too high an opinion of me.

Offline Gam Bashan veGam Gilad

• Senior JTFer
  • Avi Farhan – One Day, Brothers, We Shall Be Back!
Gam Bashan veGam Gilad: I think you have too high an opinion of me.

Well don't take it too personally... :D

It's just that I like you all so very much. :-)
« Last Edit: April 28, 2007, 08:59:29 PM by Gam Bashan veGam Gilad »

Allen-T

Hehe what bothers me is that if Chaim knew that certain moderators on here fell for her and had suck kind words for her, I am sure they would no longer have their position. So many fools on here said she seems nice and she makes sense. What the hell is wrong with you fools. We have to worry about our own, not about stupid shvartzas.

Which moderators did this and on what threads?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Oye vay!

Actually I don't care...i think she'll fail miserably because she is a poor speaker and talks like she is illiterate.   

Call me self-hating, ok?! I'm one of the people who encouraged her to go on ask chaim just to see her get knocked down or at least, see the light only because, to me, she seemed like a decent person.   It did no harm for us for her to come on to this forum out of curiosity.

But her video sucks...Leave her to attempt to copy what Chaim does..hahahaha.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2007, 10:24:54 PM by dannycookie57 »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Allen-T

Oye vay!

Actually I don't care...i think she'll fail miserably because she is a poor speaker and talks like she is illiterate.   

Call me self-hating, ok?! I'm one of the people who encouraged her to go on ask chaim just to see her get knocked down or at least, see the light only because, to me, she seemed like a decent person.   It did no harm for us for her to come on to this forum out of curiosity.

But her video sucks...Leave her to attempt to copy what Chaim does..hahahaha.

Pretty much my sentiments. No harm done giving people a chance. I was a very screwed up person before I got right with G-d. I'll say it again, The Apostle Paul was murdering Christians before G-d changed him, and he wrote 2/3 of the Christian scriptures. If you cannot accept that G-d has the power to do this then you don't believe in G-d. Not giving people a chance is a serious offence before G-d. That's not my opinion[in the sense that it doesn't originate from me, even though I accept it] , it's G-d's.   

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
I'm with Allen-T on this one.  It would have been one thing if she came on here and spouted anti-Semitic slurs, but at least she was polite.   And keep in mind that we gave Sarah a chance as well. 

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer

I didn't say she's going to, I said there is a possibility, and however small that possibility is, it's worth trying to make it a reality, every new supporter is a cause for great celebration.

Remember when Sarah first came here...

I wouldn't compare Sarah to Imerica. Sarah, almost immediately, questioned Islam. Imerica defends blacks who support Farrakhan yet claims that she herself does not support him. The fact that she spoke of Jews as a 'race' is what prompted my outrage.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2007, 11:15:06 PM by Trumpeldor »

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
She just wanted to make Islam what she wanted it to be.

Exactly right about Sarah.

Imerica is not naive. She knows what Farrakhan stands for and even after it was explained to her, time and again, she still came back with the same base arguments that Chaim was wrong to 'generalize' about blacks.