Author Topic: Voting Democrat Causes Cancer  (Read 876 times)

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
Voting Democrat Causes Cancer
« on: January 17, 2010, 09:14:39 PM »

http://www.americanthinker.com/2010/01/voting_democrat_causes_cancer.html

Voting Democrat is associated with over 150,000 cancer deaths every year, according to the Hoven Institute for Studies Just as Valid as Studies Cited by Democrats.

To help visualize the data used in the study, consider the two maps below. In the first, high cancer rates are indicated by red and low ones by blue. In the second map, counties that voted for George W. Bush in 2000 are indicated by red, and those that voted for Al Gore are indicated by blue.

Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Voting Democrat Causes Cancer
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2010, 10:23:35 PM »
Actually it seems this number says that if you live in a Democrat state you have a higher risk of cancer... My father, bless him memory, never voted Democrat in his life and just succumbed to cancer last week.... We do live in a democrat state though.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2010, 10:25:52 PM »
Actually it seems this number says that if you live in a Democrat state you have a higher risk of cancer... My father, bless him memory, never voted Democrat in his life and just succumbed to cancer last week.... We do live in a democrat state though.

My Deepest Condolences.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2010, 10:31:49 PM »
Associated with is not the same thing as causative. To draw a conclusion that your political persuasion has something to do with this is completely erroneous and an abuse of science.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2010, 04:47:35 AM »

BARUCH DAYAN HAEMES!!!! ARE U OK???SORRY  MISSED THIS!!!!! :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(