Author Topic: Dear Yacov  (Read 6213 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Dear Yacov
« Reply #25 on: May 03, 2007, 11:02:02 PM »
That doesn't strike you at all as similar to TruthTyper from SF, especially considerating Dominater and TruthTyper came on our forum at the exact same time?

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: May 03, 2007, 11:13:48 PM »
Whatever the Sephardic rabbi's opinions his clothing is beautiful and very G-dly.  I love the golden lions of Judah.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

ihkili18

« Reply #27 on: May 03, 2007, 11:20:18 PM »
First of all, Yekutiel might be a fine man but I wouldn't put apointing a nazi past him. We all know he associates with scum unfortunately so these things can happen. Dominator96, firstly you just made a personal attack against me which is something you know I have not done against you after I said I was stopping. Why did you have to do that? Why do you think I am stupid? You don't even know me. I never compared my knowledge to anyone elses but now that you brought it up, I certainly would not of been stupid enough to think yasser arafat was a man of peace like your lapdog Ovadia did. I am smarter than you as well as I am not fooled by all these imitation kahanists as you are. Once we have established that Ovadia the pimp called the egytians peaeful than their is nothing else I need to know. And yes I do think he is a pimp, actually that would be too kind. A pimp is usually not responsible for as many deaths as Ovadia.