Author Topic: Fatah Denounces Hamas for Apology to Israel  (Read 433 times)

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Fatah Denounces Hamas for Apology to Israel
« on: February 06, 2010, 07:23:27 PM »
Isn't Fatah supposed to be the so called good guys and Hamas the evil ones.
P.s I know their both evil so don't think i'm pro Nazi Arab Muslim.

The American-backed Fatah movement attacked Hamas on Saturday for expressing regret over the deaths of Israeli civilians during last year’s Operation Cast Lead. A spokesman for Palestinian Authority Chairman Mahmoud Abbas said he was stunned at the Islamic movement’s remarks in a report to the United Nations last week and said that instead of apologizing to Israel, Hamas should express regret for the deaths caused when it defeated Fatah forces in 2007 to seize control of the Gaza region.
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/Flash.aspx/180035
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
Re: Fatah Denounces Hamas for Apology to Israel
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2010, 08:06:59 PM »
Taqiyya extraordinaire :::D.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein